The Nature Boy

The Bruce Jenner thing

12 posts in this topic

I actually am Happy for Bruce. If he has really been suffering this long and this decision brings him peace, then good for him, and I don't understand ow his personal decision should anger anyone.

What I don't agree with is all the hoopla making him out to be some kind of hero.

It's a little dis hearting that there are so many good role models out there, and we deify Kim Kardashian and Bruce Jenner.

Edited by The Nature Boy

I actually am Happy for Bruce. If he has really been suffering this long and this decision brings him peace, then good for him, and I don't understand ow his personal decision should anger anyone.

What I don't agree with is all the hoopla making him out to be some kind of hero.

It's a little dis hearting that there are so many good role models out there, and we deify Kim Kardashian and Bruce Jenner.

Because there are a lot of folks out there whose fear and prejudice rule them. And she should consider herself lucky she has the resources and social standing to do this and not deal with the amount of hatred and violence many trans people have to deal with on a daily basis.

She used to be a world class athlete. I consider that something to aspire to. That's who she should be known for, not being the other half of Kris Jenner.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Because there are a lot of folks out there whose fear and prejudice rule them. And she should consider herself lucky she has the resources and social standing to do this and not deal with the amount of hatred and violence many trans people have to deal with on a daily basis.

She used to be a world class athlete. I consider that something to aspire to. That's who she should be known for, not being the other half of Kris Jenner.

agree. I mean if he had converted to Islam I could understand the outrage, but all he did was have his member chopped off :devil:

agree. I mean if he had converted to Islam I could understand the outrage, but all he did was have his member chopped off :devil:

I'd cut you, but it's too close to quitting time. I'll resume my outrage at 0630 tomorrow morning :ranting:

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

I believe that part you refer to is still intact in Caitlyn.

Check my timeline for K-1 visa & AOS details

Conditional Permanent Resident: 16 September 2014

Conditional GC Expires: 16 September 2016

ROC Journey (CA Service Center)

2016-Sep-14: I-751 form, check, supporting docs sent USPS Priority Express

2016-Sep-15: ROC application received & signed for by Lakelieh

2016-Sep-15: NOA receipt date

2016-Sep-19: $590 check cashed by USCIS

2016-Sep-20: NOA/ 1-year extension letter received in mail

2018-Feb-26: ROC case transferred to local office

2018-Mar-06: ROC approved via USCIS website (WAC status check)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

I believe that part you refer to is still intact in Caitlyn.

Really, now that photo I have not seen.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I imagine Jacque something like Bruce. :devil: :devil:

Shhhhhhh(eeep?)

Btw. The Jenners and Kardashians aren't famous in Japan, thank goodness. I have tried to explain the Kim phenomenon (lol) to friends, but nobody gets it. This is one U.S. Export nobody here is interested in...

Wonder if they (The Kardsashians/Jenners) are popular in China?

Edited by Jacque67

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

Shhhhhhh(eeep?)

Btw. The Jenners and Kardashians aren't famous in Japan, thank goodness. I have tried to explain the Kim phenomenon (lol) to friends, but nobody gets it. This is one U.S. Export nobody here is interested in...

Wonder if they (The Kardsashians/Jenners) are popular in China?

Who?