990 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi guys, despite of my effort to relax, and your words of wisdom, I called NVC!!! Waited for an hour and 40 min on hold, and they said, my petition has been forwarded to the embassy (yay!) two days ago. Even though online status still says At NVC, she explained, that it won't get updated, until reaches the embassy; within the next 10 days. I request the DHL tracking number, and she said: "no, what are you trying to do?" and I responded: " I am just worried, and trying to make sure it gets there"... So, the status will only change once it reaches the embassy, interesting to know! I had not idea.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

***Someone for Vietnam just called NVC and got interview date. His CC was 4/17. You still around QM&TD. ***

Also I have decided going forward you guys post such great information on your own embassies that need to be kept LIke biometrices for India, and Loomis for Canada and DHL for Jamaica. I will start adding these to the 1st post gpoing forward. I am always hunting through old threads trying to find for folks so now it will be a my finger tips.

Thank you Zirq that is great.

Can someone for India give me the specifics to making biometric appointments.

Same for Jamaica getting Passport/Visa back.

And if there are any other embassies with specific registration they must go please post and I will have it added.

Also you know as a VJ member you all are free to go yo your countries portal information page and update. That information should always stay updated. The doctor info, hotels, prices all that fun good stuff. Most the pages has so much about K1 business let's also let the IR1/CR1's know things too.

Okay. I say start calling NVC let's start rolling people. :goofy: :dancing:

Lol I am calling as we speak! So hopefully New Delhi is scheduling lol.

Hi guys, despite of my effort to relax, and your words of wisdom, I called NVC!!! Waited for an hour and 40 min on hold, and they said, my petition has been forwarded to the embassy (yay!) two days ago. Even though online status still says At NVC, she explained, that it won't get updated, until reaches the embassy; within the next 10 days. I request the DHL tracking number, and she said: "no, what are you trying to do?" and I responded: " I am just worried, and trying to make sure it gets there"... So, the status will only change once it reaches the embassy, interesting to know! I had not idea.

that's actually great news!!

From another set of posts here, you can actually track the DHL shipment from NVC to the consulate.... did they give a date when it was sent or the vague "couple of days ago"? From what I've read, you use the day before their 'shipped date'

http://www.dhl.com/en/express/tracking/shippers_reference.html

enter a reference number in the format EXP 22 JUN 2015A; select date range (I do first of current month to today's date) and the Country (Canada).... play with the date in the reference number (that one is Monday's, and shows it will be arrive in Montreal today) ....nothing listed for the 23rd or 24th (yet)......

Met in the SCA - DRACO INVICTUS!  08-14-2014 Married in Ann Arbor, MI

Spoiler

USCIS.... DONE  in 150 day from NOA1 to NOA2 (TSC)

NVC... DONE  in 116 days from NOA2 to final CC

Final Steps... DONE in 350 days from NOA1 to POE
POE 08-11-2015 in Detroit, MI 

Removal of Conditions

07-11-2017 NOA1 date (rec'd on 14th)

08-03-2017 Daughter and I completed biometrics; May 2018 - I had to redo my biometrics (reason unknown)

WAC17283xxxxx....and we wait...400 days

07-13-2018 I-551 extension stamp (12 mths) obtained at USCIS office in Detroit

09-20-2018 Transferred to TSC

10-15-2018 Text notification "New Card Being Produced"   YAY!!

Timeline

Hi everyone, I believe in my P4 letter it said to bring the original AOS form...yet I mailed the original to the NVC. Should I print another one and have my sponsor sign it again? Should I bring his paystubs and tax forms and employment letter (financial evidence that I sent to the NVC) as well? Also, should I bring evidence of the validity of our relationship? Is it really questionable? I am in Canada and we live 30 mins away from each other, we are the same age and we own a house together in the US and we have been together for 2.5 years now. If so, should I bring photos or more than like emails and texts?

Hi everyone, I believe in my P4 letter it said to bring the original AOS form...yet I mailed the original to the NVC. Should I print another one and have my sponsor sign it again? Should I bring his paystubs and tax forms and employment letter (financial evidence that I sent to the NVC) as well? Also, should I bring evidence of the validity of our relationship? Is it really questionable? I am in Canada and we live 30 mins away from each other, we are the same age and we own a house together in the US and we have been together for 2.5 years now. If so, should I bring photos or more than like emails and texts?

Just be on the safe side - and bring everything rather have everything in case they ask and you don't. So many different reviews that people were asked for different things

They didnt ask to see my AOS at all. They have a copy when we submitted it. some COs ask and some don't...I had his tax forms with me just in case. They didnt ask to see any proof of relationship or pictures for me but I had everything.

USCIS PROCESSING

Dec 15th 14 I-130 Filed with Chicago Lockbox
Dec 18th 14 Package received by USCIS - PRIORITY DATE
Dec 22nd 14 Received NOA1 - Sent to Vermont Service Center
Jan 14th 15 Received NOA2. Case Approved with no RFEs
..............................................................................................................................
NVC PROCESSING

Feb 20th 15 Case/IIN No assigned by NVC - allocated to Montreal Consulate
Feb 27TH 15 Received letter from NVC
Mar 1st 15 DS-261 Completed and submitted to NVC
Mar 10th 15 Paid AOS
Apr 3rd 15 Receive IV Bill + Paid IV Bill
Apr 8th 15 IV Fee left bank marked as paid
Apr 8th 15 DS-260 Completed
Apr 9th 15 Sent in IV & AOS packages
Apr 13th 15 Package delivered to NVC
Apr 13th 15 Received email from NVC acknowledging receipt - scan date
May 12th 15 Case Complete with NO Checklist (29 DAYS)
..............................................................................................................................
MONTREAL CONSULATE PROCESSING

May 15th 15 Case sent to Montreal embassy
May 27th 15 Medical in Toronto ,ON
Jun 17th 15 Interview Date in Montreal - APPROVED!!!!
Jul 2nd 15 ISSUED !!!! - CEAC STATUS UPDATE
Jul 6th 15 Visa in FINAL PROCESSING - CEAC STATUS UPDATE
Jul 8th 15 Email from Loomis/Waybill received
Jul 10th 15 Visa Received IN HAND!!!
Jul 13th 15 Point of Entry in Buffalo, NY

Timeline

Just be on the safe side - and bring everything rather have everything in case they ask and you don't. So many different reviews that people were asked for different things

They didnt ask to see my AOS at all. They have a copy when we submitted it. some COs ask and some don't...I had his tax forms with me just in case. They didnt ask to see any proof of relationship or pictures for me but I had everything.

Can I ask what you brought for proof of relationship?

Can I ask what you brought for proof of relationship?

we don't have any assets together like a house etc. so

I had

- pictures of us together everytime he visited

- stubs of things we did like go see a movie

- pictures of our wedding

- receipts of gifts I bought him and he bought me

- boarding passes of our holidays together

- i printed a calendar of the times he visited me

- i printed our Skype chat logs for the last year!

I even offered to show her some of the stuff and she said no its fine. So it really depend on the CO.

USCIS PROCESSING

Dec 15th 14 I-130 Filed with Chicago Lockbox
Dec 18th 14 Package received by USCIS - PRIORITY DATE
Dec 22nd 14 Received NOA1 - Sent to Vermont Service Center
Jan 14th 15 Received NOA2. Case Approved with no RFEs
NVC PROCESSING

Feb 20th 15 Case/IIN No assigned by NVC - allocated to Montreal Consulate
Feb 27TH 15 Received letter from NVC
Mar 1st 15 DS-261 Completed and submitted to NVC
Mar 10th 15 Paid AOS
Apr 3rd 15 Receive IV Bill + Paid IV Bill
Apr 8th 15 IV Fee left bank marked as paid
Apr 8th 15 DS-260 Completed
Apr 9th 15 Sent in IV & AOS packages
Apr 13th 15 Package delivered to NVC
Apr 13th 15 Received email from NVC acknowledging receipt - scan date
May 12th 15 Case Complete with NO Checklist (29 DAYS)
MONTREAL CONSULATE PROCESSING

May 15th 15 Case sent to Montreal embassy
May 27th 15 Medical in Toronto ,ON
Jun 17th 15 Interview Date in Montreal - APPROVED!!!!
Jul 2nd 15 ISSUED !!!! - CEAC STATUS UPDATE
Jul 6th 15 Visa in FINAL PROCESSING - CEAC STATUS UPDATE
Jul 8th 15 Email from Loomis/Waybill received
Jul 10th 15 Visa Received IN HAND!!!
Jul 13th 15 Point of Entry in Buffalo, NY

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

So my wife got case complete on April 8th and we still do not have a interview date. I call about twice a week and they just keep telling me to wait. She is from mexico.

I talked to another girl on here from Mexico who got case complete a day before us and she got her interview date two weeks ago. This is seriously taking forever. Almost 3 months.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Omg I just called the NVC and they already started scheduling for August. I'm hoping we make the cut but it's hard to say. My husbands CC is April 28 so I think you've got more of a chance for August. Keep calling and update us all. Good luck.

ROC Timeline
Service Center: California
90 Day Window Opened....06/22/17
I-751 Packet Sent..............08/24/17
NOA1 Dated.......................08/28/17
NOA1 Received..................09/02/17
Check Cashed....................09/06/17
Biometrics Received..........09/15/17
Biometrics Appointment.....09/27/17
Approved............................xx/xx/xx

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Interview today - Approved!

Congratulations

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Timeline

Just received a call from Dr. Lee office my medical is ready to pick. Going in the morning to pick it up. I am hoping July interviewers don't need to wait that long once their visa is approved they should get there visa packet with in 10 to 15 days.

Timeline

that's actually great news!!

From another set of posts here, you can actually track the DHL shipment from NVC to the consulate.... did they give a date when it was sent or the vague "couple of days ago"? From what I've read, you use the day before their 'shipped date'

http://www.dhl.com/en/express/tracking/shippers_reference.html

enter a reference number in the format EXP 22 JUN 2015A; select date range (I do first of current month to today's date) and the Country (Canada).... play with the date in the reference number (that one is Monday's, and shows it will be arrive in Montreal today) ....nothing listed for the 23rd or 24th (yet)......

Thanks Christina!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Just called NVC, scheduled for the 25th of August, CC was 20th april. #Relief

That's great maybe they'll be able to get other countries through from April cc

ROC Timeline
Service Center: California
90 Day Window Opened....06/22/17
I-751 Packet Sent..............08/24/17
NOA1 Dated.......................08/28/17
NOA1 Received..................09/02/17
Check Cashed....................09/06/17
Biometrics Received..........09/15/17
Biometrics Appointment.....09/27/17
Approved............................xx/xx/xx

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Just called NVC, scheduled for the 25th of August, CC was 20th april. #Relief

WOW Jamaal77 that is excellent news. Congratulations. You are updated. :goofy: Nice seeing you!!

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.