990 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Interview date scheduled on 31 July.... whew... good that they didn't leave us for August... !!! My petitioner was able to get NVC on the phone after trying for the entire day !

Please add me to the CC to interview spreadsheet. FB4 Visa, CC - 5May (Phone), Email CC received - 12May, Interview date - 31 July (given on phone on 3rd June).

Thanks !

You know what I retract what I said. I have added you. Welcome aboard. I thought your CC was like long ago. And you are here now. Congratulations. :goofy:

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: Timeline

Yes Faith totally! For passport pick up, you will need to sign up with Nairobi Embassy when your status is "Ready". You will then choose a DHL location in the whole country where you would like them to send your passport once they are done with it. No more going to the Embassy.

Ticket, yes you only need a one way ticket since its an Immigrant Visa and they shoudn't have any problem because you are not required to return soon like a visitor or short non-immigrant visa.

Register with the Embassy if you havent and that print out has to go with during the interview.

Thank you again. I just registered, we will wait to get the pick up day.

Good day..though I can imagine the anxiety. Will be eager to hear good news tomorrow evening when I get home from work.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

Hell everyone,

We received case complete email on May 7th and till this day our interview has not been scheduled. I contacted NVC and they said they are waiting for Embassy in Madrid too schedule interview date. I contacted Embassy in Madrid regarding the scheduling interview date and they told me that NVC are the ones who schedule interview dates. This just confuses me. Its been a month and we haven't heard anything yet. Visa status report shows that its still at NVC.

Thank you for any feedback.

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

My interview date is 7/13 in Mumbai cc was 5/21. Yay?

Congratulations..

So we discoverd a new pattern...early cc date= late interview date...and late CC= early interview.

Timeline

You know what I retract what I said. I have added you. Welcome aboard. I thought your CC was like long ago. And you are here now. Congratulations. :goofy:

Thanks for adding my info on the spreadsheet. It will certainly help other anxious FB4 applicants.

No worries....Actually, the problem is that not many FB4 people post about their experience about CC and wait for interview date. I desperately searched and. Could not find any info. However, your spreadsheet did give an idea about average cc to interview. FB4 people should be encouraged to write their experience....I waited 13 years for PD to become current (I knew it would take that long)...However...28 days wait from CC to getting interview date was agonizing since there was no clear picture due to lack of info online.

Please encourage more FB 4 visa applicants to post their experience.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Congratulations..

So we discoverd a new pattern...early cc date= late interview date...and late CC= early interview.

Perhaps they give CR-1's more priority or perhaps there is no method to their madness.

Timeline

Thanks for adding my info on the spreadsheet. It will certainly help other anxious FB4 applicants.

No worries....Actually, the problem is that not many FB4 people post about their experience about CC and wait for interview date. I desperately searched and. Could not find any info. However, your spreadsheet did give an idea about average cc to interview. FB4 people should be encouraged to write their experience....I waited 13 years for PD to become current (I knew it would take that long)...However...28 days wait from CC to getting interview date was agonizing since there was no clear picture due to lack of info online.

Please encourage more FB 4 visa applicants to post their experience.[/quote

You can ask for the PD - If PD is already current before CC(like my case) - add CC to Interview date in chart. OR

If CC is before PD becomes current, you can add PD current date (from visa bulletin ) to interview date in spreadsheet.

This will surely give some idea about the imterview scheduling for FB4 visa applicants

Timeline

Perhaps they give CR-1's more priority or perhaps there is no method to their madness.

When i looked at PDF doc with June 2015 interviews, it looked evenly distributed between CR/IR/FB visas...someone should do a statistical analysis !

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

When i looked at PDF doc with June 2015 interviews, it looked evenly distributed between CR/IR/FB visas...someone should do a statistical analysis !

Can you let me know where the pdf doc is available?

Timeline

Can you let me know where the pdf doc is available?

Sorry... Not for June, it is for May 2015. They say that the post schedule for interview in the upcoming month before 15th of each month. These links are not visible from I Pad or Phone. You will have to use laptop or desktop computer.

http://mumbai.usconsulate.gov/immigrant_visas.html

Click on Interview Appointment Schedule on right hand side

OR

http://photos.state.gov/libraries/mumbai/1057584/senkx/BMB%20Appointment%20schedule%20-%20May%202015.pdf

I found a link on the Mumbai consulate website for the Interview schedule ....but it still displays May 2015

Delhi Consulate website has June Pdf

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Update please.... Interview scheduled for July 27 !!!!!

Update please.... Interview scheduled for July 27 !!!!!

Marriage : March 11, 2013

USCIS

I-130 Sent : June 20,2014

I-130 NOA1 : June 23, 2014

I-130 Approved : December 3, 2014

Processing Estimates/Stats : Your I-130 was approved in 163 days from your NOA1 date.

NVC
NVC Received : December 15, 2014
Case Number Assigned : January 20, 2015

Received DS-261 / AOS Invoice : January 21, 2015
Paid AOS Bill : January 22, 2015
AOS Package Scanned : March 12,2015
Received IV Invoice : January 30, 2015

Paid IV Bill : February 4, 2015

IV Package Scanned : March 12, 2015

Submitted DS-260 : February 5, 2015

Case Complete : April 08, 2015

Interview Scheduled: June 03, 2015 (confirmed by phone call)

Received P4 email: June 09, 2015
Interview Date : July 27, 2015
Interview Result: APPROVED !!!!!!

Visa Received: August 03, 2015

POE:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Does anyone have any experience with the time between CC and interview in Ecuador? Ecuador doesn't seem very busy- or I just can't find much info on this embassy....... I really hope it's not to late for a July interview

About a month. Not really along wait. Depends when you get a CC. When was your CC. You have no Timeline?

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.