616 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

hi guys,

I am new to this process and need your help. i send my K-1 visa petition for alien fiance via usps on May 15 priority shipped, after tracking it I found out that is was received on May 17 and signed for. since then i have been waiting for an email stating that uscis have received it but nothing came. i called and the gentleman on the phone said it will take 30 days to hear from them, so i am still waiting, what can i do???

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi guys,

I am new to this process and need your help. i send my K-1 visa petition for alien fiance via usps on May 15 priority shipped, after tracking it I found out that is was received on May 17 and signed for. since then i have been waiting for an email stating that uscis have received it but nothing came. i called and the gentleman on the phone said it will take 30 days to hear from them, so i am still waiting, what can i do???

Hello and welcome! Did you also send an accompanying G-1145 form with your package? This form will allow them to contact you via text/email to update you on status, etc. I also sent mine around that time (May-13), and had an NOA1 notification text on 5/20. If you did not send one, then I'm sure you should be receiving the official NOA1 letter in the mail soon. :thumbs:

July 8th, 2014 - Met Online

October 4th, 2014 - 1st meeting in person

April 3rd, 2015 - 2nd meeting in person

May 13, 2015 - Sent form I-129F - Dallas Lockbox

May 15, 2015 - I-129F received by Dallas Lockbox

May 20, 2015 - Received USCIS receipt confirmation text/email - Routed to CSC - NOA1

May 25, 2015 - Received NOA1 hardcopy

June 24, 2015 - Received USCIS confirmation text/email - I-129F approved - NOA2

June 29, 2015 - Received NOA2 hardcopy

July 17, 2015 - NVC received case, assigned case #

July 21, 2015 - Left NVC

July 23, 2015 - Manila Consulate Received

August ​10, 2015 - Medical (St. Luke's)

August 19, 2015 - Embassy visa interview (Approved!)

September 1, 2015 - CFO Seminar

September 10, ​2015 - POE

Novembe​r 21, 2015 - Married the love of my life! :)

:time:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Since the last update on uscis website, my case is showing another receipt date. Has anyone else experienced the same?

I wasn't able to check the status online, getting error messages for the most part this past month, also couldn't sign up for an account. And now this.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hi Guys,

i have good news, i got my NOA1 letter on the mail on May 27, my dad had it and just gave it to me this sunday.

Thanks for the support

so as follow my timeline begins

K-1 Visa mailed may 15, 2015

Said to have been sign for May 19, 2015

NOA1 May 27, 2015

NOA2 ???

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

Mailed out our application in late May. It was received and transferred to CSC.

We receive our case number from NOA1(maybe),I wonder how long it will take to receive NOA2 approximately since everyone says CSC is a speedy one.

Thanks a lot!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

I think a few ones, from what I've seen at igor's list.

I've been tracking receipt numbers close to mine and there's been some activity (rfe and approvals)

I have the same issues. It used to be 7th of may before I started to revice the error for the last weeks and now it says 14th of may

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

I just checked the numbers before mine and after...all are still in the same position as me except one got an RFE. Is there any rhyme or reason to the numbering system???

From What's been discussed all through VJ, the cases are adjudicated at random. As for the case number, if I'm not mistaken, are assigned based on the service center the petition was routed to, date it was received and so on.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Mauritius
Timeline

I just got an email from USCIS that my case was approved!!!!

NOA2 came 30 days after NOA1. I did request an expedite and it was granted.

Good luck everyone!! I am sure it is not long before all May filers get their NOA2 :dancing:

9/01/13- Met online 7/10/15- NVC case # assigned **22 days from NOA2**

11/9/13- Met 1st time in person (L) 7/27/15- Case left NVC to South Africa!!!

2/01/14- Met 2nd time in person (L) 7/28/15- Case "ready"

9/01/14- Met 3rd time in person (L) 7/31/15- Consulate received

5/11/15- Mailed I-129F 8/4/15- Packet 3 received by email

5/19/15- NOA1--- Got routed to CSC!!! :dancing: 8/7/15- Sent Packet 3

5/22/15- File "touched" 8/7/15- Packet 4 received by email!

5/27/15- Our baby was born (L) 9/7- 9/8- Medical

6/18/15- NOA2!!!! Email notification at 21:30 Central Time **30 days from NOA1** 9/17/15- Interview!!! APPROVED :luv:

9/28/15- Visa in hand

9/29/15- US Entry---- Finally!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.