decocker

Freddie Gray's Death Ruled A Homicide; Officers Will Face Murder Charges

226 posts in this topic

Great, next a cop shoots a white guy, I will loot Bass pro shop.. I guess with your logic t will be justified .

Show me years of white men and boys being profiled and murdered by the police I might just let you.

Bass Pro just opened up a very nice place in Memphis.

Show me years of white men and boys being profiled and murdered by the police I might just let you.

I have posted many links showing white people getting killed by the police.

Just because a black policeman got accused of causing Gray's death, does not give you the right to act like an animal and loot stores.

None, Zero. NAda. Not even close to an excuse

Just because a black policeman got accused of causing Gray's death, does not give you the right to act like an animal and loot stores.

How about running out of pumpkins? Is that a qualifier?

If you won't riot for rights, riot for pumpkins. There's a better cause.

You are right. I have no empathy for looters. None . Zero

Why would you ?

You can't condemn the looting without the circumstances that led up to the looting. You're more upset about the riots than you are that a man was brutalized and killed by police, but I guess that doesn't matter to you because he's not worth your empathy, right? He's not worthy of compassion, regardless of the fact that at the time of "arrest" he wasn't breaking the law.

Great, next a cop shoots a white guy, I will loot Bass pro shop.. I guess with your logic t will be justified .

The police wrongly arrested someone. They had no legal basis. Not to mention he died a week later. Does this matter to you at all? Or is property damage worth more than this young man's life?

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

You can't condemn the looting without the circumstances that led up to the looting. You're more upset about the riots than you are that a man was brutalized and killed by police, but I guess that doesn't matter to you because he's not worth your empathy, right? He's not worthy of compassion, regardless of the fact that at the time of "arrest" he wasn't breaking the law.

The police wrongly arrested someone. They had no legal basis. Not to mention he died a week later. Does this matter to you at all? Or is property damage worth more than this young man's life?

I don't know all the circumstances surrounding Gray's death. Very little fact is out there

If the cops caused his death, then I condemn it and it is wrong.

That in no way shape form or fashion even remotely justifies looting and stealing.

12% of the population committing 50% of the murders might have something to with that.

Uh Oh not a fact ?

12% of the population committing 50% of the murders might have something to with that.

Dude, this is now the lamest excuse I have ever heard. It no longer carries the weight it used to. So you are willing to ignore the millions of crimes white people commit because it doesn't make up 12% of the white population?

Please tell your buddies this can no longer be used as an excuse.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

This is the particular argument that frustrates me the most. Justifying the looting. Nothing justifies this stealing.

This is the particular argument that frustrates me the most. Justifying the looting. Nothing justifies this stealing.

I'm not justifying this at all.

I will biggie size my question for you.

The question remains, why be more upset about some insurance coverage than an unrecoverable life?

You've posted 2. One with a bean bag gun, and some random one I can't even remember.

Post one where a white man is choked to death on the sidewalk in broad daylight. Post one where a white man gets shot down and left in the street for hours uncovered. Post one where a white man gets shot and the guy said"my bad, thought it was a taser, and ** your breath". Or when a cop shoots a guy for running and plants the taser next to him. Or how you can be handcuffed in the back seat of a cop car and still manage to produce a gun and shoot yourself in the head, despite being checked TWICE and handcuffed behind your back.

It's crazy. The Pumpkin riots destroyed that part of the city, because of a game. And they weren't called thugs. No state of emergency. No one denouncing the act. One kid said and I quote""It's just like a rush. You're revolting from the cops," he told the paper Saturday night. "It's a blast to do things that you're not supposed to do."

But when black people riot and loot because in the past month several black men have been killed by police, they're animals and thugs.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Dude, this is now the lamest excuse I have ever heard. It no longer carries the weight it used to. So you are willing to ignore the millions of crimes white people commit because it doesn't make up 12% of the white population?

Please tell your buddies this can no longer be used as an excuse.

It 30% of black men between 18 and 35 or whatever it is have been in prison, wouldn't it make sense that the statistics are skewed? So if this is true, one out of three black men you encounter in that age group have a criminal record.

White people should commit at least 5 times the number of crimes as blacks to pe proportionate to population percentage.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I'm not justifying this at all.

The question remains, why be more upset about some insurance coverage than an unrecoverable life?

Insurance coverage huh? Thank The Lord they had it (maybe). I'm sure it will be a simple process and I'm sure they won't lose anything.

Two wrongs don't make a right. The people that killed Mr. Gray are going to trial. As they should. Why do i have to be ok with looting in order to support the victim? One is not an acceptable or inevitable outcome of the other.

No one justifies the looting G. Not I or Janelle. We are trying to bring light to the situation that led up to it. I've posted it before, we're condemning the looting, but no seems to give a damn about Freddie Gray.

To highlight how bad it is, the kid whose parents talked him into turning himself in? He's held on $500,000 bail and looking at life in prison for destroying a police car. The guy who drove the vehicle and being charged with 2nd degree murder of Freddie Gray? $350,000 bail and not even looking at prison time yet. Folks value a car over a young man's life.

I don't know all the circumstances surrounding Gray's death. Very little fact is out there

If the cops caused his death, then I condemn it and it is wrong.

That in no way shape form or fashion even remotely justifies looting and stealing.

Uh Oh not a fact ?

But you know his rap sheet, you commented on it.

And no one is justifying the looting. We're just trying to focus on the starting point, not ignoring that...

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

It 30% of black men between 18 and 35 or whatever it is have been in prison, wouldn't it make sense that the statistics are skewed? So if this is true, one out of three black men you encounter in that age group have a criminal record.

White people should commit at least 5 times the number of crimes as blacks to pe proportionate to population percentage.

Lame again. We also know black men are falsely accused and incarcerated more than any other race.

We also know that white men with money don't do time and mostly get away with their crime.

The white Dupont heir, got sentenced to house arrest for raping and molesting his 6 and 7 year old kids....

You've posted 2. One with a bean bag gun, and some random one I can't even remember.

Post one where a white man is choked to death on the sidewalk in broad daylight. Post one where a white man gets shot down and left in the street for hours uncovered. Post one where a white man gets shot and the guy said"my bad, thought it was a taser, and ** your breath". Or when a cop shoots a guy for running and plants the taser next to him. Or how you can be handcuffed in the back seat of a cop car and still manage to produce a gun and shoot yourself in the head, despite being checked TWICE and handcuffed behind your back.

It's crazy. The Pumpkin riots destroyed that part of the city, because of a game. And they weren't called thugs. No state of emergency. No one denouncing the act. One kid said and I quote""It's just like a rush. You're revolting from the cops," he told the paper Saturday night. "It's a blast to do things that you're not supposed to do."

But when black people riot and loot because in the past month several black men have been killed by police, they're animals and thugs.

There was a girl killed in Boston with a bean bag fired by police after the Red Sox beat the Yankees in the ALCS about 10 years ago. The crowd was going wild in he streets and she got hit. And she was white.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015