rgarciasantos

scan dates/case complete/interview thread

2,574 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Montreal consulate. I've been waiting for 9 weeks now since Cc but no interview yet. What the heck is going on. This really sucks.????

jhondhrey, It's not just Montreal Consulate, It's all over the world I think. No Interview schedules at the US Consulates. May God help, No body knows what is wrong

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Palestine
Timeline

Got my CC on 8/15!! Scan date 7/27

They've received my document on the same date, I didn't call or anything but No hurry bc everyone is stuck with/out an interview date. cry cry cry

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

My last scan date was also July 27th, but my neither my docs nor my DS260 have been reviewed yet.

Planning on upping my requests to speak to a supervisor.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

They've received my document on the same date, I didn't call or anything but No hurry bc everyone is stuck with/out an interview date. cry cry cry

Jorag You are right, We are all stuck at the NVC, No Interviews since June CCs......So we hope that moves first

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Update:

Case complete today!!

Yeyyyyyy

Checklist scan date: July 28

Case complete: August 18

Waiting for interview date!

USCIS:

2015/3/23: I-130 Sent: (Let's start the waiting game!)

2015/3/25: NOA1 Sent by email, case routed to the USCIS California Service Center (hardcopy 2015/6/4)

2015/4/21: NOA2 (email; got hardcopy in 2015/5/6)

NVC:

2015/5/21: Got NVC case # and IIN

2015/5/29: Filled DS261 online

2015/6/1: Payed AOS fee online

2015/6/5: Sent AOS and IV packages

2015/6/8: DS261 reviewed over the phone

2015/6/8: Scan Date

2015/7/5: Payed IV fee online

2015/7/8: Filled DS260

2015/7/23: Checklist!!

2015/7/25: Checklist Scan Date

2015/8/18: NVC CC

2015/9/11: Interview Scheduled for October 8th (no letter yet, just called NVC!)

2015/10/1: Medical

2015/10/8: Interview - Approved!!!

2015/10/30: POE

Call nvc Today, no interview, I having a lot stress with This journey. I can believe that All the consulate dont have an interview avaiable. CC April 24 and second CC july 14 for a second case. Dominican Rep.

Timeline

Please I need help people, I just received the check list saying they need my marriage certificate, my original one was submitted with the petition a year ago the only other copy is with my wife back there. Can she just take it to the interview or do I have to make her send me a New certified marriage certificate. ??

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Please I need help people, I just received the check list saying they need my marriage certificate, my original one was submitted with the petition a year ago the only other copy is with my wife back there. Can she just take it to the interview or do I have to make her send me a New certified marriage certificate. ??

You only need a copy of it for NVC. Can your wife scan her original and send it to you? Just print it out and mail it to NVC. That will do it.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

You just need her to scan it and send by email to you. Then you print a copy to send in with the checklist. You do not need the original.

Timeline

Are you sure, I just want to be sure!

And what weird was in the letter they said my financial support was not meeting the minimum but over the phone The lady said the financial support is good but they do need the marriage certificate ,is in that weird?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

Are you sure, I just want to be sure!

And what weird was in the letter they said my financial support was not meeting the minimum but over the phone The lady said the financial support is good but they do need the marriage certificate ,is in that weird?

The NVC no longer needs original documents (this started back in November of 2014, if I remember correctly). Photocopies are fine. The originals will need to be presented at the interview.

Call again to confirm that you do not need to correct the affidavit of support.

Good Luck.

Yay!!! Expedite approved!!

Case Complete 6/23/15....after 57 days waiting for an interview, expedite approved!

USCIS

11/12/14 - I-130 Packet Sent! (Phoenix Lockbox)

11/14/14 - I-130 Delivered

11/18/14 - NOA1 (Sent to TSC)

3/2/15 - NOA2

3/10/15 - Sent to NVC

NVC

3/17/15 - Received by NVC

3/23/15 - Case number assigned

3/23/15 - DS 261 completed

3/24/15 - AOS Fee Invoiced

3/27/15 - AOS Fee Paid

4/28/15 - IV Fee Invoiced

4/29/15 - IV Fee Paid

5/3/15 - IV Application Complete

5/26/15 - AOS & IV Packet Sent

5/28/15 - AOS & IV Delivered

6/3/15 - Email received stating scan date of 5/28/15

6/23/15 - Case Complete

8/12/15 - Requested expedite at NVC

8/19/15 - Received email - Expedite Approved! (57 days after Case Complete)

8/21/15 - Case left NVC

Embassy

8/24/15 - Case Received

8/26/15 - Interview Scheduled

9/2/15 - Medical Exam

9/11/15 - Interview - Approved!!

9/15/15 - Visa Issued

9/21/15 - Visa In Hand

10/30/15 - POE!!

11/24/15 - Social Security Card received in the mail

Yay!!! Expedite approved!!

Case Complete 6/23/15....after 57 days waiting for an interview, expedite approved!

My case is completed at NVC, now waiting for the interview date. Do you think I can ask for expedition of my case or no? What do you think is better to wait for NVC to schedule the interview or ask for expedition?

Congrats on your approval!!

My case is completed at NVC, now waiting for the interview date. Do you think I can ask for expedition of my case or no? What do you think is better to wait for NVC to schedule the interview or ask for expedition?

Congrats on your approval!!

It really depends! if you have a need for expedite, and have a good chance at getting approved, go for it! Just keep in mind that when you request an expedite a supervisor has to pull your file out of line. If denied, you'll go back in line, and certainly not in the same spot, most times pushing your case back even further! If your embassy isn't as backed up as a lot of them, I would just wait it out. Ours is 150-190 day wait just for an interview!

USCIS

11/12/14 - I-130 Packet Sent! (Phoenix Lockbox)

11/14/14 - I-130 Delivered

11/18/14 - NOA1 (Sent to TSC)

3/2/15 - NOA2

3/10/15 - Sent to NVC

NVC

3/17/15 - Received by NVC

3/23/15 - Case number assigned

3/23/15 - DS 261 completed

3/24/15 - AOS Fee Invoiced

3/27/15 - AOS Fee Paid

4/28/15 - IV Fee Invoiced

4/29/15 - IV Fee Paid

5/3/15 - IV Application Complete

5/26/15 - AOS & IV Packet Sent

5/28/15 - AOS & IV Delivered

6/3/15 - Email received stating scan date of 5/28/15

6/23/15 - Case Complete

8/12/15 - Requested expedite at NVC

8/19/15 - Received email - Expedite Approved! (57 days after Case Complete)

8/21/15 - Case left NVC

Embassy

8/24/15 - Case Received

8/26/15 - Interview Scheduled

9/2/15 - Medical Exam

9/11/15 - Interview - Approved!!

9/15/15 - Visa Issued

9/21/15 - Visa In Hand

10/30/15 - POE!!

11/24/15 - Social Security Card received in the mail

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.