386 posts in this topic

April 14 mail send ( day 1)

Abril 19 mail recibe ( day 5)

Abril 22 txt and e-mail confirmation recibe ( day 8)

Abril 27 mail confirmation allien number ( day 13)

Mayo 2 biometric appointment for May 13th ( day 18)

May 8th try walk in biometric fail

May 13 th biometrics done..very easy and nice ( day 29)

May 19th CASE READY TO BE SCHEDULE FOR AN INTERVIEW. (day 35)

June 20th interview hard copy on the mail for July 21th ( day 67)

Here is my timeline...if someone want to compare it

OMG. Your timeline is insanely fast :wow:

It's the fastest one that i have ever seen! Congrats! Hope you will get approved on the spot.

:dance:I-751: Removal of Conditions Journey :dance:

Oct 17: Sent package

Oct 24: Received NOA1

Still waiting for Biometrics letter :unsure:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Argentina
Timeline

OMG. Your timeline is insanely fast :wow:

It's the fastest one that i have ever seen! Congrats! Hope you will get approved on the spot.

Thank you!! I hope so!! I'm so nervous and happy at same time !! I never expected this fast, it's surprised me! Now I'm getting all my paperwork ready for the big day..wish you all the best luck!

Thank you!! I hope so!! I'm so nervous and happy at same time !! I never expected this fast, it's surprised me! Now I'm getting all my paperwork ready for the big day..wish you all the best luck!

Man, i should have stayed up in LA to file the package. I regret moving down to Orange County now, feels like things are slower down here :cry:

Remember to update us once you have your interview :dancing:

:dance:I-751: Removal of Conditions Journey :dance:

Oct 17: Sent package

Oct 24: Received NOA1

Still waiting for Biometrics letter :unsure:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nicaragua
Timeline

Hello everyone,

Im an april filer as well and still waiting for Ead card.

I sent the package on April 9th and got a notification on april 13

then had my biometrics appointment on May 12

after that I havent heard from themnat all. Im getting anxious and frustrated because I need to get a job and drivers license!!!!

Hello everyone,

Im an april filer as well and still waiting for Ead card.

I sent the package on April 9th and got a notification on april 13

then had my biometrics appointment on May 12

after that I havent heard from themnat all. Im getting anxious and frustrated because I need to get a job and drivers license!!!!

Earlier today I posted that I was 'over it' and was just going to wait, well lo and behold, my attorney just told us that the EAD was approved as of 6/23. There was no update online, no letters, no RFE's, nothing. I am just super glad that we are making progress. I am super happy right now! :dancing: . I guess this entire process is about just being patient. My timeline. Filed 3/30, NOA1 4/6, Bio 4/30, EAD approval 6/23. From our inital file date to EAD approval it was 84 days.

Teeler, at the snail pace that they are processing applications I wouldn't worry too much about it. I know easier said than done as this morning I was fed up with waiting. Rest assured that they will get to your application and that you are still within the timeframe of them processing your application. If my timeline is any indication of how yours will go, you will get your case resolved in the first few days of July. There is not much more to wait. Just be patient and dont trust any of the information ont he USCIS tracker as that thing is not working and hasn't worked properly for many filers.

Good luck on your journey!

ROC

5/31/17 mailed packet to CSC priority mail

6/05/17 NOA1 received.  (Dated 6/1/2017)

6/17/17 NOA2 received.  Biometrics Appt. on 6/27

6/27/17 Biometrics completed

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nicaragua
Timeline

Earlier today I posted that I was 'over it' and was just going to wait, well lo and behold, my attorney just told us that the EAD was approved as of 6/23. There was no update online, no letters, no RFE's, nothing. I am just super glad that we are making progress. I am super happy right now! :dancing: . I guess this entire process is about just being patient. My timeline. Filed 3/30, NOA1 4/6, Bio 4/30, EAD approval 6/23. From our inital file date to EAD approval it was 84 days.

Teeler, at the snail pace that they are processing applications I wouldn't worry too much about it. I know easier said than done as this morning I was fed up with waiting. Rest assured that they will get to your application and that you are still within the timeframe of them processing your application. If my timeline is any indication of how yours will go, you will get your case resolved in the first few days of July. There is not much more to wait. Just be patient and dont trust any of the information ont he USCIS tracker as that thing is not working and hasn't worked properly for many filers.

Good luck on your journey!

Good for you!!!

And I hate waiting. Im sure Im not the only one. I just feel I cant do anything. No job, no license ans no school. Ill just have to put up with the long wait I guess...

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I received my interview letter today scheduled for next month!

Timeline:

3/12/2015 - lawyer mailed application

4/06/2015 - received by USCIS

4/08/2015 - received text notification

4/12/2015 - received hardcopies of NOA

4/20/2015 - biometrics walk-in

5/18/2015 - sent a request for EAD expedite

5/26/2015 - received request for evidence for expedite via mail

5/26/2015 - faxed evidence

6/01/2015 - went to infopass appointment to ask about status of expedite, no updates

6/04/2015 - online expedite status changed - assigned to officer

6/05/2015 - online exptedite status changed - completed

6/08/2015 - received hard copy - NOA EAD approval. Online status unchanged.

6/12/2015 - EAD card delivered!

6/26/2015 - Hard copy of interview letter received.

Timeline

I received my interview letter today scheduled for next month!

Hi!! I'm in LA too and I receive my interview appointment for the next month as well..You received your EAD?

Timeline

Hi!! I'm in LA too and I receive my interview appointment for the next month as well..You received your EAD?

Yes, I received it 2 weeks ago. I had it expedited since I already had a job offer.

Congrats!

Timeline:

6/01/2015 - went to infopass appointment to ask about status of expedite, no updates

Timeline

Yes, I received it 2 weeks ago. I had it expedited since I already had a job offer.

Congrats!

Perfect!! Congratulations to you too!! I didn't received the EAD... at this point doesn't matter anymore, since our interview is in 20 days

Timeline

Perfect!! Congratulations to you too!! I didn't received the EAD... at this point doesn't matter anymore, since our interview is in 20 days

Good luck! Let me know how yours goes! Our interview is in exactly a month.

Timeline:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.