TBoneTX

Notice of Potential Interview Waiver Case [Part II]

4,633 posts in this topic

i would suggest you to contact your senator and ombudsman after 6 months.

Oh... it's been 9 months. Yeah, I'll fill out the ombudsman form...

Sent AOS Documents: 09/17/14

Documents Received: 09/18/14

Welcome letter received: 06/18/15

Sent I-751 Documents: 03/13/2017

Package received: 3/14/17

Check cashed: 03/21/17

NOA received: 03/23/17

NOA dated: 03/16/17

Biometrics: 04/20/17

ROC Approved: 02/09/2018

Sent N-400 Documents: 03/13/2018

Package received: 3/14/18

Check cashed: 03/29/18

NOA received: 03/19/18

NOA dated: 03/19/18

Biometrics: 04/08/19

N-400 Approved: 02/28/19 🤸‍♂️

Oath Ceremony: 03/15/19 :dance:

I called and spoke to a tier 2 officer. Apparently my case was sent to a field office yesterday in CA... a long way from WI....

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Is there any May 2014 filers left without a GC in production notice?

I am getting frustrated. Not even heard from Ombudsman yet. They keep sending generic responses. No RFE, No letter about medical either.

Early April still waiting

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Early April still waiting

April?! Oh my!!

Can you fill in your timeline?

05-18-2022: Filed N-400 online. Received online NOA and Biometrics re-use.

06-03-2022: Interview scheduled (online notice).

06-10-2022: Interview letter received via USPS.

07-11-2022: Naturalization Interview

Click here for my full timeline of K1, AOS, ROC, and Naturalization
:time:--> http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tonga
Timeline

I called and spoke to a tier 2 officer. Apparently my case was sent to a field office yesterday in CA... a long way from WI....

Do you have the number for the Tier 2 officers? Also, how do you know whether to ask for a Tier 1 or 2? What did they ask you? Really want to know what office our case is at...

Timeline

Oh... it's been 9 months. Yeah, I'll fill out the ombudsman form...

i believe they meant 6 months after receiving NPIW letter, and looking at your timeline, it's been 4 months?

Filed: Country: El Salvador
Timeline

Good Morning Peeps,

I called the customer service center yeterday and after arguing for 20 minutes with the rep, she finally transfered me to a tier 2 rep. There was 2.5 of waiting. I left my phone number and they call me back.

I told the Tier 2 that I rec'd a NPIW about 5 months ago and that there's no sign from USCIS about this case. He basically told me that I was being too optimistic if I thought that case was going to be resolved within those 6 months.

In his experience, AOS cases are taking about 1 year from the moment we sent the 485 application. He didn't provide me with a reason as of why. (Nothing new here, we kind of figured that out here at VJ)

The Tier 2 told me that our cases is still in MO and that it has not been assigned to a field office yet ... This was dissapointing but there's nothing we can do.

Let's be positive and let's keep praying.

Timeline

Good Morning Peeps,

I called the customer service center yeterday and after arguing for 20 minutes with the rep, she finally transfered me to a tier 2 rep. There was 2.5 of waiting. I left my phone number and they call me back.

I told the Tier 2 that I rec'd a NPIW about 5 months ago and that there's no sign from USCIS about this case. He basically told me that I was being too optimistic if I thought that case was going to be resolved within those 6 months.

In his experience, AOS cases are taking about 1 year from the moment we sent the 485 application. He didn't provide me with a reason as of why. (Nothing new here, we kind of figured that out here at VJ)

The Tier 2 told me that our cases is still in MO and that it has not been assigned to a field office yet ... This was dissapointing but there's nothing we can do.

Well at least you tried! If you applied in September 2014, you only have 3 months to go :dancing:

Good Morning Peeps,

Interesting. I'm also pretty sure I had that same customer service lady, but she actually just hung up on me!

I had a more positive response, but equally vague. I was at least told that my case was sent to a local field office on June 1. Although, I'm not quite sure if this was accurate or not (although I can't see a reason for them to deceive people). I don't have much faith left in the USCIS. I wonder how long the processing takes once it's at the field office. I am almost 3 months shy of my 1 year mark! Crazy to think that I've married nearly a year. Pretty cool and puts it all in perspective. :luv:

April?! Oh my!!

Can you fill in your timeline?

June 9th.....here

June 11 - "Welcome to America" letter received!!!!!! WE WENT GREEN!
March 10 - Packet sent to CSC
March 13 - Delivered
March 15 - Check Cashed
March 17 - NOA Arrived

Filed: Country: El Salvador
Timeline

rec'd response from my USCIS service request!

Although nothing useful at least there is some movement...

"Due to workload factors not related to your case, there has been a delay in adjudicating your application. USCIS is committed to adjudicating immigration benefits in the order received and in a timely and efficient manner. We regret any inconvenience this delay has caused.

Some cases are being transferred to additional offices that can handle the capacity and we ask that you allow up to 90 days from the date of this letter before submitting additional service requests for outside normal processing times."

A delay? REALLY? I already know that there's a delay! That is the reason why I am contacting you in the first place!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I just received a message that my case is now updated. I checked "My case status". New card is being produced :) It was unbelievable. because today is Sunday. It have been almost 11 month since I filed form I-485.

Good luck to everybody!

Hi Meslosun ,

How have you been doing ? I hope you are enjoying your time after you got the good news :) I just wanted to ask you a question about the Medical examination , i am already done with it and ready to send it soon , i was wondering if it is possible to send it by express mail , do they accept that ?

Thanks

I'm an August 2014 filer. I had to make a profile coz I'm getting frustrated, but also happy to see that many people close to me are getting decisions. I live in a state that will not issue a drivers license, permit... Not even a state ID while I am in "pending status". I love my husband, and I'm happy I'm here, but i feel like in prison sometimes because of the bureaucracy. So excited to reclaim life!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

@jackie... If you have a work permit that allows you to get a state ID and DL... Like you I live in a very conservative state but when I had my work authorization DMV issued a state ID and now it was changed to a regular DL.

I am not just sure which state you are but I am pretty sure that almost all states do have same DMV rules if not about 80% of DMV is same when it comes to international customers like us.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.