Mr & Mrs. RC

F2A PD February 2014 to May 2014 update

471 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi AB7694,

PD 14Feb-14.

Visa center. CSC

Not received welcome letter still not access of DS261 and AOS is still showing..not invoiced....

What should I do now?

I recieved welcome letter from NVC to pay fess today... It is gonna be big jump in f2a in coming months...

Pd - 14 feb 2014

Service center - CSC

Edited by qazze

Timeline

I need to call CSC....

Somebody know the phone number of them?

franklinadamau you really dont understand whole process properly... For f2a category NVC send welcome letter to the pds which about to be current in few months and the lot of 2013 filers you r talking about they already adjust their status when the category was current in august 2013 and that was the main purpose of NVC to make pd current to use all the visa numbers of that fiscal years... And for this fiscal year only 7 months movement have been done... I am not talking about 8 months or 1 year jump... It may be 2 or 3 months jump and they will clear the 2013 filers in 2 or 3 months dats common sense otherwise there is gonna be lots of unused visa for the fiscal year

Hi AB7694,

PD 14Feb-14.

Visa center. CSC

Not received welcome letter still not access of DS261 and AOS is still showing..not invoiced....

What should I do now?

Hi AB7694,

PD 14Feb-14.

Visa center. CSC

What should I do now?

Dont need to worry my friend... You will recieve letter with in few days ... If ypu have a lawyer than call him coz my lawyer recieved the letter via email i didnt recieved it... My lawyer forwarded it to me

Timeline

Hi.

I.don't have a lawyer actually. I furnished my application (I-130) by myself.

Anyway I may wait till Monday, otherwise I will call them.

P.S. one of my friend with PD 12-Feb-14 have not receive welcome letter from CSC so far.

Dont need to worry my friend... You will recieve letter with in few days ... If ypu have a lawyer than call him coz my lawyer recieved the letter via email i didnt recieved it... My lawyer forwarded it to me

Hi.

I.don't have a lawyer actually. I furnished my application (I-130) by myself.

Anyway I may wait till Monday, otherwise I will call them.

P.S. one of my friend with PD 12-Feb-14 have not receive welcome letter from CSC so far.

I think you will recieve before monday within two dayscoz i read on other blodthat march 2014 filers also recieved letter... So dont worry coz there are 3 to 4 months left to our pd to become current so we have enough time time to complete our cases..

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I need to call CSC....

Somebody know the phone number of them?

Call NVC now (603) 334-0700... Not the California Service Center. Your case is not with them they send it at the visa center.

7u9b5w4z.png

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I think you will recieve before monday within two dayscoz i read on other blodthat march 2014 filers also recieved letter... So dont worry coz there are 3 to 4 months left to our pd to become current so we have enough time time to complete our cases..

What blog is that? I have a friend and her PD is March 2014.

7u9b5w4z.png

Here is the link http://blog.mygcvisa.com/2015/03/latest-uscis-visa-bulletin-predictions.html?m=1#comment-form

Timeline

Thank you!

It is very busy...call drop automatically after voice message...

Anyway sent them a email...let's see.

Call NVC now (603) 334-0700... Not the California Service Center. Your case is not with them they send it at the visa center.

Edited by qazze

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hello everyone im very happy for the one qho got access to pay the fees and access the form

I have a question is it a coincidence that there is a scheduled maintenance on the ceac website and more people getting access or its related?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Friends - quick question:

As am able to access DS-261 & Online Choice of agent now without getting the email from NVC yet - Should i go ahead submit the form or should i wait until i receive any communication from NVC? Any thoughts?

FYI - i just called NVC and the representative said in next 2-3 days i should receive the NVC communication

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

Friends - quick question:

As am able to access DS-261 & Online Choice of agent now without getting the email from NVC yet - Should i go ahead submit the form or should i wait until i receive any communication from NVC? Any thoughts?

FYI - i just called NVC and the representative said in next 2-3 days i should receive the NVC communication

What's stopping you? Go for it. When you get the welcome letter, you can pay your aos fee.

10/06/2007 - Met

07/14/2010 - Tiger left for the US

04/27/2012 - Tiger came visiting

10/13/2012 - Visited Tiger in Chicago

09/19/2013 - My second visit to Chicago

10/04/2013 - Got married in Mt.Pleasant, IA

05/18/2014 - Tiger came visiting again (YAY!!!)

USCIS Stage

10/24/2013 - I-130 sent

10/28/2013 - PD

10/29/2013 - NOA-1 received in email

10/30/2013 - Check cashed

10/31/2013 - NOA-1 hard copy received

12/04/2013 - NOA-2 approved (in email)

12/09/2013 - NOA-2 received in snail mail

NVC Stage

12/16/2013 - NVC received the case

01/09/2014 - Got my case and invoice ID numbers

02/12/2015 - NVC started generating forms and invoices for our case (according to a nice NVC rep)

02/13/2015 - DS-261 available and filled out

02/13/2015 - Got an email with NVC Welcome letter and AOS Invoice

02/13/2015 - Paid AOS Fee

02/18/2015 - AOS shows PAID on ceac

02/22/2015 - AOS and civil documents sent off
02/23/2015 - DS-261 reviewed and IV Fee invoice received

02/24/2015 - IV Fee paid

02/25/2015 - Documents delivered to the NVC (scan date)

02/25/2015 - DS-260 submitted

03/30/2015 - Case Complete by phone

04/06/2015 - Case Complete email received

06/03/2015 - Got my interview scheduled for July, 6

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Guys.....

Just received the NVC welcome letter now and also the AOS fee bill got generated...!!!!!!

@qazze... pls check..even you should have received the mail by now..!!!!!

Congrats...

Did you call NVC on phone before now?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Congrats...

Did you call NVC on phone before now?

yes franklin...i did called around an hour back. But that gentleman told the welcome letter will be issued in next 2 -3 days.

But to my surprise i got welcome letter now itself along with AOS fee bill invoice... :) :)

How about you? did you received the mail yet...??

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.