Mr & Mrs. RC

F2A PD February 2014 to May 2014 update

471 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Have you filled your DS261 form. Without doing that you won't be able to pay the AOS fee.

I think you should first do that then in a matter of days you'll be able to proceed with your AOS fees.

Plz do that asap and get back to us.

Thank you all!

I have not filled DS261. Am I suppose to receive notification to ask me to fill DS261 or not? Thanks

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hi Guys,

I just noticed that I have done something wrong on my Date of birth on G325A. however it is exact on I-130?

Case was approved in 2014... Will it effect at the time of interview????

It was only a typing mistake :(

Any Advise?

Your guess is as good as mine and I think No one can give you the right answer.

Call both USCIS and NVC for a better advice

Timeline

Thank you all!

I have not filled DS261. Am I suppose to receive notification to ask me to fill DS261 or not? Thanks

No. You don;t have to wait for NVC to notify you. Go ahead and complete the DS261 form.

I filled mine yesterday and then got the welcome email from NVC today

No. You don;t have to wait for NVC to notify you. Go ahead and complete the DS261 form.

Hi Franklinadamau,

Good to know! is this website where you filled out your DS261? https://ceac.state.gov/IV/Login.aspx

I logged in with my case number, it says "Please be advised that the case that you have attempted to access is not eligible for further processing by the National Visa Center at this time. Please contact the National Visa Center if you believe that you have received this message in error. "

What is your PD?

I called NVC yesterday night, asking about the welcome letter. What confused me is that he said "we are not issuing welcome letter, but immigration XXX", I forgot the exact name. But I remember I saw all the post from friends here saying that they got welcome letters from NVC. What's going on

I called NVC yesterday ask about the welcome letter. They guy told me "they are not issuing welcome letters but immigration XXX does", I forgot the exact name of "immigration XXX". But I read from friends in this forum, it seems that they all got welcome letters from NVC. Did I understand it in a wrong way?

Timeline

I called NVC yesterday night, asking about the welcome letter. What confused me is that he said "we are not issuing welcome letter, but immigration XXX", I forgot the exact name. But I remember I saw all the post from friends here saying that they got welcome letters from NVC. What's going on

I called NVC yesterday ask about the welcome letter. They guy told me "they are not issuing welcome letters but immigration XXX does", I forgot the exact name of "immigration XXX". But I read from friends in this forum, it seems that they all got welcome letters from NVC. Did I understand it in a wrong way?

If they have your email in their record then you'll definitely receive a welcome letter. Though it may delay...perhaps even after you've filled your DS621 but you'll definitely receive it.

Like i said, I got access and filled the DS621 yestaday, but the welcome letter came today

Timeline

Guys. Like you already know, I got access and filled DS621 yesterday.

Today I got an email from NVC with subject (PAOSF I-130 FOR NEOPOST DS-1200)(CC)

Attached with the mail was a 4 page PDF attachment.

A welcome letter was page 1 of the PDF while in page 3 is (Affidavit of Support Fee Invoice). I have it attached with this post(kindly view)

Do this mean NVC has invoiced me to pay AOS

I still dont have access to pay online though..It shows N/A and "termination" Do i call NVC?

Guess plz i'm confused here

post-180491-0-08025200-1428444742_thumb.jpg

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Guys. Like you already know, I got access and filled DS621 yesterday.

Today I got an email from NVC with subject (PAOSF I-130 FOR NEOPOST DS-1200)(CC)

Attached with the mail was a 4 page PDF attachment.

A welcome letter was page 1 of the PDF while in page 3 is (Affidavit of Support Fee Invoice). I have it attached with this post(kindly view)

Do this mean NVC has invoiced me to pay AOS

I still dont have access to pay online though..It shows N/A and "termination" Do i call NVC?

Guess plz i'm confused here

Give it a few hours or a day then you'll get to access it at CEAC.

Timeline

Hi Franklinadamau,

Good to know! is this website where you filled out your DS261? https://ceac.state.gov/IV/Login.aspx

I logged in with my case number, it says "Please be advised that the case that you have attempted to access is not eligible for further processing by the National Visa Center at this time. Please contact the National Visa Center if you believe that you have received this message in error. "

What is your PD?

This is the proper Web link to fill ds621

https://ceac.state.gov/IV/Login.aspx

My PD is March 11th

Pd: March 31, 2014

Question guys, I'm trying to do ds261, I hit start application, and it says application error, are they having tech problems, or is it my net connection? I'm getting paranoid!!???

PD: March 31, 2014

Case complete: June 8, 2015

Interview letter: September 15, 2015

Interview date: October 6, 2015

Visa on hand: xxxx

POE: xxxx ✈️✈️✈️

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Pd: March 31, 2014

Question guys, I'm trying to do ds261, I hit start application, and it says application error, are they having tech problems, or is it my net connection? I'm getting paranoid!!???

Keep trying maybe their website is having some errors... ☺ Edited by Mr & Mrs. RC

7u9b5w4z.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.