Mr & Mrs. RC

F2A PD February 2014 to May 2014 update

471 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I would like to know if anyone from February 2014 onwards already proceed at NVC to pay fees. I saw some comment that NVC started to give instruction until June 2014. If the visa bulletin continues to move up to 6 weeks. There is a possibility we will be current this year. Cross finger!

Edited by Mr & Mrs. RC

7u9b5w4z.png

Timeline

I read comment at the latest immigration April 2015 Visa Bulletin Prediction. I'm hoping it was true. There is also one from here at the visajourney said that she saw some people at different forum proceed at NVC and their PD is Feb 2014. Do you have invoice number? You can check it on ceac website. Hope someone from here can give us some new infos.

7u9b5w4z.png

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I have paid all the fees and also submited DS-260 and send the required documents back in October 2014. I haven't heard anything since then.

PD April 21 2014

Are you sure you're in the F2A category.... Cos it sounds impossible.

Timeline

post a screenshot for proof.

Ecclesiastes 3:1

There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens.

USCIS

Sep. 09, 2014 - I130 Package sent

Oct. 03, 2014 - NOA1 - Priority Date

Feb. 25, 2015 - NOA2 - Petition Approved (Checked via USCIS website)

Mar. 03, 2015 - NOA2 Hard-copy received

NVC

Aug. 08, 2015 - Welcome Letter

Aug. 08, 2015 - AOS Invoiced and paid (120$)

Aug. 09, 2015 - AOS Fee Status 'In Progress'

Aug. 12, 2015 - AOS Fee Status 'Paid'

Aug. 29, 2015 - IV Invoiced and paid (325$)

Sep. 04, 2015 - Sent IV and AOS Docs

Sep. 05, 2015 - Completed DS-260

Sep. 09, 2015 - NVC received AOS/IV package

Oct. 09, 2015 - Case complete with no checklist

Feb. 25, 2016 - Interview date scheduled

Mar. 08, 2016 - CEAC 'Ready'

Mar. 09, 2016 - SLEC Medical Day 1

Mar. 10, 2016 - SLEC Medical Day 2 Completed

U.S EMBASSY MANILA

Apr. 05, 2016 - Interview date - 221g because of missing NBI AKA

Apr. 05, 2016 - Got new NBI clearance with AKA and sent to USEM via 2go

Apr. 06, 2016 - USEM received NBI clearance

Apr. 07, 2016 - CEAC status touched but still AP.

Apr. 14, 2016 - Emailed USEM asking for update

Apr. 15, 2016 - USEM replied and acknowledge receipt of NBI clearance on Apr. 07.

Apr. 15, 2016 - CEAC status touched but still AP.

Apr. 22, 2016 - CEAC Updated to ISSUED at 02:00PM Manila Time

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

I would like to know if anyone from February 2014 onwards already proceed at NVC to pay fees. I saw some comment that NVC started to give instruction until June 2014. If the visa bulletin continues to move up to 6 weeks. There is a possibility we will be current this year. Cross finger!

Hey...nice thread...started by you..!!!!

In-fact even i was also surprised to read some comments about the people with FEB 2014 PD's getting notice from NVC for start the process of payment. I have not received any notification as such and am still waiting...!!!!

MY P.D. 18FEB2014

Timeline

Hey...nice thread...started by you..!!!!

In-fact even i was also surprised to read some comments about the people with FEB 2014 PD's getting notice from NVC for start the process of payment. I have not received any notification as such and am still waiting...!!!!

MY P.D. 18FEB2014

Thank you... :) Is it getting more excited. They are saying that the VB might jump to August. Maybe this month you'll be able to go through at NVC because some hispanic did it already. Try to call them too. Please update us...

7u9b5w4z.png

Timeline

Thank you... :) Is it getting more excited. They are saying that the VB might jump to August. Maybe this month you'll be able to go through at NVC because some hispanic did it already. Try to call them too. Please update us...

Yes... i already called NVC....last week....but they said their usual message like..there is no VISA available now for your priority...!!!!..then i specifically asked also about fees payment...at that the lady said you will be notified when you have to start your process..thats it....anyways lets c how things shape up in this months upcoming VB.....

I know of at least one member whose PD is July, 2014 who has also sent all required documents to NVC. ~~~

:energy:I am the beneficiary :energy:

h5Wpm5.png

event.png

event.png

Apr 18, 2014 ~ Date of Marriage (City Hall - New York, NY USA) (L)(F)(L)

USCIS

Jun 02, 2014 - I -130 package mailed to Chicago Lockbox via USPS (Priority Mail)

Jun 04, 2014 - I -130 package delivered

Jun 05, 2014 - PRIORITY DATE B-)

Jun 08, 2014 - NOA1 (USCIS acceptance confirmation via e-mail)/package routed to VSC

Jun 12, 2014 - NOA1 (hard copy)

Mar 24, 2015 - Transfer Notice (e-mail)

Mar 28, 2015 - Transfer Notice. Case transferred to California Service Center (regular mail)

Mar 31, 2015 - NOA2 (e-mail) Yipppiiiieeeee!!! :dancing::dance:

Apr 04, 2015 - NOA2 (regular mail)

NVC

Apr 27, 2015 - NVC received case

May 12, 2015 - Affidavit of Support (AOS) Fee invoiced

May 15, 2015 - NVC Welcome Letter (regular mail)

May 26, 2015 - DS-261 (Choice of Agent Form) submitted

May 26, 2015 - AOS Fee paid (Staus: In Process)

May 27, 2015 - AOS Fee (Staus: Paid)

Aug 12, 2015 - IV Fee paid (Staus: In Process)

Aug 14, 2015 - IV Fee (Staus: Paid)

Aug 27, 2015 - I-864 EZ filled out

Aug 27, 2015 - DS 260 submitted

Aug 28, 2015 - AOS and IV packages mailed to NVC

Aug 31, 2015 - NVC receives AOS and IV packages

Sep 03, 2015 - NVC confirms they rec'd packages (e-mail)

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Has anyone with PD in 2014 received the welcome letter from NVC ?

I have PD Jan 21, 2014. I got the NVC welcome letter and paid AOS and IV fees. I also finished DS 260 online. Also sent all the documents. I have seen many in Jan 2014 received welcome letters. Nothing beyond that.

Timeline

I have PD Jan 21, 2014. I got the NVC welcome letter and paid AOS and IV fees. I also finished DS 260 online. Also sent all the documents. I have seen many in Jan 2014 received welcome letters. Nothing beyond that.

Hey Hari,

When did you received the emailand by when you were able to access the AOS payment site. Please share.

My P.D 18FEB2014

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Hey Hari,

When did you received the emailand by when you were able to access the AOS payment site. Please share.

My P.D 18FEB2014

I received the email like a week ago and I could pay the fees like a day later. I just sent the documents yesterday.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.