Mr & Mrs. RC

F2A PD February 2014 to May 2014 update

471 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

I recieved welcome letter from NVC to pay fess today... It is gonna be big jump in f2a in coming months...

Pd - 14 feb 2014

Service center - CSC

Thanks for updating...!!!!!

Hope that we are in line next...!!!! :)

P.D. 18FEB2014...!!!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I recieved welcome letter from NVC to pay fess today... It is gonna be big jump in f2a in coming months...

Pd - 14 feb 2014

Service center - CSC

For real??? Can you show us the welcome letter? Before when you check the ceac website does it says termination or not eligible... All the people I know they can see the payment portal but mine still I can't access it. Thanks for the good news! I really appreciate. ?

7u9b5w4z.png

Timeline

P.D. 18FEB2014...!!!

Vsubish, update us very soon... I saw his post. He called nvc...

7u9b5w4z.png

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Pd - 14 feb 2014

Service center - CSC

It doesn't really mean VB will have a big jump. It actually means VB is guaranteed to continue moving monthly for at least four weeks for a very long time. Sometimes it would move 7 weeks and sometimes it would move 4 weeks.

They were a lot of 2013 fliers after PD became current for F2A back then in 2013. Caused a retrogression and now it's trying to balance itself out.

So far so good. From observation. Next VB would likely be 4 weeks movement.

I think it's a very good news though as long as moving forward at least 4 weeks.

My PD is March 11th... I guess i

We're next in line to receive that NVC Mail.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Guys.....

i have not received the NVC welcome letter yet, but now am able to access DS-261 & Choice of agent...!!!!

Thanks for updating us. By the way. Did you call NVC and they later gave you access not quite long after?

I saw in another thread that people called NVC and they later gave them access days after they called NVC

Edited by franklinadamau

franklinadamau you really dont understand whole process properly... For f2a category NVC send welcome letter to the pds which about to be current in few months and the lot of 2013 filers you r talking about they already adjust their status when the category was current in august 2013 and that was the main purpose of NVC to make pd current to use all the visa numbers of that fiscal years... And for this fiscal year only 7 months movement have been done... I am not talking about 8 months or 1 year jump... It may be 2 or 3 months jump and they will clear the 2013 filers in 2 or 3 months dats common sense otherwise there is gonna be lots of unused visa for the fiscal year

Timeline

Do you think guys we should call nvc and ask them when they are going to send welcome letter? They let the Sept 2013 to January 2014 to access ds 261 because it takes some time to process at the nvc estimated 4 to 5 months. Now I saw some people that are case completed possible they allow Feb 2014 to go through hope to hear some more updates.

7u9b5w4z.png

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

PD 14Feb-14.

Visa center. CVC

Not received welcome letter still not access of DS261 and AOS is still showing..not invoiced....

What should I do now?

P.D. 18FEB2014...!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.