Mr & Mrs. RC

F2A PD February 2014 to May 2014 update

471 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

You have to seperate the two packet if you dont want to get the checklist. It was listed also at their website that you have to use a different coversheet.You can use the AOS coversheet if IV is not yet available.

This is the list I got, optional because we are in a diff country. Someone send this list and he did not get any checklist.

Arranged it orderly base on the Document cover list that NVC will send you

AOS( Financial documents)

NVC Welcome letter

Document cover sheet ( you can print it after AOS shows paid)

I 864EZ (use it if you are the only person that being sponsored make sure not to leave any blanks and triple check it because this is the most common checklist)

Tax transcript 2011-2013

Tax return 2014

W2 2014

Certificate of employment or pay stub

xerox copy of permanent residence card

xerox copy of marriage contract

IV documents or Supporting documents

Document Cover sheet

Xerox copy of Birth certificate

Xerox copy of marriage contract

Xerox copy of NBI/Police clearance

Xerox copy of Passport Biographic page

Photograph 2 pcs

Hope it helps

Can you give me the website link. As far as I read from nvc.state.gov:

After you collect your Affidavit of Support form(s) and financial evidence in Step 4, and supporting documents in Step 5, you must submit all of your forms, financial evidence, and photocopies of your original civil documents in ONE package to the NVC. Your case may be significantly delayed if you fail to submit all of your documents in one package.

There is nothing said about two envelops. Also there is only one cover sheet which I got it from Welcome letter and AOS fee invoive. I got IV fee invoice email last night and there is no cover sheet is there. Also there is no link in CESC website about printing the AOS/IV coversheet.

for AOS document:

why I need to add 2011 tax transcript. I have to add last three year which is 2014-2012. why I need to add w2 and tax return for 2014, Permanent resident card copy and marriage certificate? per NVC if you submit I-864 EZ the following you will need.

If you completed Form I-864, I-864A, or I-864EZ and the income reported on this form or your tax return reflects income below the poverty guidelines for the year the form was submitted, submit evidence of your income. This can include the following documents:

• For those who are employed by an individual or company, submit a photocopy of an employment letter, pay stub, or pay advance (direct-deposit receipt) that meets the criteria below:
    • Includes your name and the company’s name;
    • Is on signed, business letterhead (you cannot sign the letter yourself); and
    • Is issued within the last three months.

marriage certificate is needed for I-864A, If you submit I-864 only you have to submit proof of residence if there is any joint sponser

here is the link:

http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/Step_4_Collect_Financial_Documents.html

not coming back to two envelops. Attached picture of my coversheet where No 2 for financial support doc and No 3 support doc which makes me believe you have to send all these in one envelop/ package only. if you make two envelop how you are going to check mark the cover sheet.

Please don't get me wrong, i just want to avoid extra documentation since it might encourage them to give you a check list, because they will think since you submitted copy of permanent resident and marriage you might submit I864A or I864.

Anyway, thanks for your prompt response you and franklindamu was always helpful and I learnt a lot from you guyz.

Thanks,

Arif

post-195405-0-63726400-1434019612_thumb.jpg

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

priority date March 2014 I paid the AOS can't pay IV fee till now ,the cover sheet I have is for AOS ,is it okay to make copy of it and use it for civil document as well since I'm sending one package two folders??the applicant received the welcome letter ,do I have to send it with the document ?? If so is it okay he scan it for me and I send it to NVC with the document ???? Please help .... What the best number to reach NVC .thanks in advance

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

priority date March 2014 I paid the AOS can't pay IV fee till now ,the cover sheet I have is for AOS ,is it okay to make copy of it and use it for civil document as well since I'm sending one package two folders??the applicant received the welcome letter ,do I have to send it with the document ?? If so is it okay he scan it for me and I send it to NVC with the document ???? Please help .... What the best number to reach NVC .thanks in advance

Yeah... Use the AOS cover sheet.

NVC number (603) 334-0700. Call at exactly 11pm GMT as that's exactly when NVC opens their line and it's usually easier to reach them on that time. Keep trying until it goes through

be ready to wait on the line for at least 30mins

Edited by franklinadamau

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Yeah... Use the AOS cover sheet.

NVC number (603) 334-0700. Call at exactly 11pm GMT as that's exactly when NVC opens their line and it's usually easier to reach them on that time. Keep trying until it goes through

be ready to wait on the line for at least 30mins

Thanks ,do I have to send the petitioner birth certificate ???

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

If you not access ds260 please call nvc they put your information on system after u will able to access ds260 .. they said on nvc website so please call nvc

Repeatedly calling them and trying since June 2nd and ...but still unable to access DS 260.

Marriage: 10/10/2013.

I-130 Sent: 11/22/2013

I-130 NOA 1: 25/11/2013

NOA-T (Electronic Transfer notice to California Service Center): 24/03/2015

NOA-T (Hard Copy of Transfer notice received in mail): 31/03/2015

I-130 NOA2: 01.04.2015 (Approved)

NVC Received: 16 April 2015

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill: 27 April 2015

Pay AOS Bill: 30 April 2015

Send AOS / IV Package: 13 May 2015

Pay IV Bill: 08 May 2015

Scan Date: 18 May 2015

Checklist: 19 June 2015 [ Non-submission of DS260]

Submitted DS260: 08 July 2015

Case Completed at NVC: 08 Sep 2015

Interview Date: 05 Nov 2015

Interview Result: passed :dancing: :dancing:

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Repeatedly calling them and trying since June 2nd and ...but still unable to access DS 260.

In website they said in june 1 ..wait for 10days after u didnt access ds260 please call nvc

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

In website they said in june 1 ..wait for 10days after u didnt access ds260 please call nvc

its more than 10 days for me and i have been calling them time to time..However No luck!!

Marriage: 10/10/2013.

I-130 Sent: 11/22/2013

I-130 NOA 1: 25/11/2013

NOA-T (Electronic Transfer notice to California Service Center): 24/03/2015

NOA-T (Hard Copy of Transfer notice received in mail): 31/03/2015

I-130 NOA2: 01.04.2015 (Approved)

NVC Received: 16 April 2015

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill: 27 April 2015

Pay AOS Bill: 30 April 2015

Send AOS / IV Package: 13 May 2015

Pay IV Bill: 08 May 2015

Scan Date: 18 May 2015

Checklist: 19 June 2015 [ Non-submission of DS260]

Submitted DS260: 08 July 2015

Case Completed at NVC: 08 Sep 2015

Interview Date: 05 Nov 2015

Interview Result: passed :dancing: :dancing:

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Received welcome letter through email from nvc just now. Thank god for this good news. Pd. April 29, 2014

Received welcome letter through email from nvc just now. Thank god for this good news. Pd. April 29, 2014

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Just receive welcome letter june 15, 2015 and i tried accessing choosing agent but it shows that im not yet eligible...is this normal? Should i wait for me to access the form or Can i just call nvc and choose agent via phone? Thanks.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.