Mr & Mrs. RC

F2A PD February 2014 to May 2014 update

471 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Me too... Finally!!! :D

I am able to pay the AOS fee just now through CESC website :dancing: . Hopefully I will get the IV invoice also.

B1 Visa Approved: October 30, 2013

Priority Date: April 1 2014

NOA Approved: April 26, 2014

Received NVC Case number: June 25, 2014

Welcome letter: May 13, 2015

Completed DS-261 Online: May 22, 2015

Paid AOS Fee Online: June 7,2015

Paid IV Fee Payment Online: July 23, 2015

Documents sent: September 04, 2015

Case complete email: October 05, 2015

Interview letter: October 23

Interview Date: December 2 - Visa Approved!!!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

after review documents today i got checklist cover letter email from nvc . in this letter nvc tell me please submit ds 261 form choice of agent form. i have submitted on 7 april ds 261 choice of agent form . please tell me what i do now ?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Priority date March 2014, paid AOS and submitted DS 261 on May 19 .till now I can't pay the IV Fee and can't do DS 260 .i sent the affidavit of support today ,should I send the civil document also ??? Or have to wait till pay the fee ,please help

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Priority date March 2014, paid AOS and submitted DS 261 on May 19 .till now I can't pay the IV Fee and can't do DS 260 .i sent the affidavit of support today ,should I send the civil document also ??? Or have to wait till pay the fee ,please help

Hi ☺ You have to send both AOS and IV ( financial and civil documents ) in one package but separate folders. That is the new rule in sending documents. As soon as AOS is PAID, it is okay to send documents just to save time while waiting for the IV fees to be open.

Edited by Mr & Mrs. RC

7u9b5w4z.png

Timeline

Hi ☺ You have to send both AOS and IV ( financial and civil documents ) in one package but separate folders. That is the new rule in sending documents. As soon as AOS is PAID, it is okay to send documents just to save time while waiting for the IV fees to be open.

Timeline

Mr & Mrs thanks for telling me and thanks God my husband didn't send it yet it's still in the car ,he was busy ? ,my mom is a green card holder and she is the petitioner for my brother who is 19 years old ,is it okay to call NVC and talk behalf on my mom since she doesn't speak English ??? I'm a third party agent but looks like didn't review the DS 261 yet

Timeline

Mr & Mrs thanks for telling me and thanks God my husband didn't send it yet it's still in the car ,he was busy ? ,my mom is a green card holder and she is the petitioner for my brother who is 19 years old ,is it okay to call NVC and talk behalf on my mom since she doesn't speak English ??? I'm a third party agent but looks like didn't review the DS 261 yet

Yes... The CR will ask some info like the case number, petitioner's name, date of birth, beneficiary's name, date of birth then your good to go to ask them about your brother's status. Goodluck!

7u9b5w4z.png

Timeline

No welcome letter until now. April 29, 2014 PD. Hope to receive one very soon.

We are the same.Kinda sad though.Update us if you can proceed the ceac ok? Stay positive! We will get there soon.

7u9b5w4z.png

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

after review documents today i got checklist cover letter email from nvc . in this letter nvc tell me please submit ds 261 form choice of agent form. i have submitted on 7 april ds 261 choice of agent form . please tell me what i do now ?

Log in.. Click on COMPLETED... And resubmit the DS261.. Then you call them like in a week time to review your DS261 and like after 30days you call again to ask about your case.

I'm still waiting for case complete.... When did NVC receive your documents?

Edited by franklinadamau

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Yes... The CR will ask some info like the case number, petitioner's name, date of birth, beneficiary's name, date of birth then your good to go to ask them about your brother's status. Goodluck!

HI,

An update after a long time:

Just got my IV invoice in an email.

even I have still not dispatched my documents with checklist of DS261.... because waiting for alien number of on baby.... We have an option to send a single AOS for spouse and baby.... Lets see when NVC may issue a number for my baby.....

What abt you MR. & MRS RC?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.