Mr & Mrs. RC

F2A PD February 2014 to May 2014 update

471 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

My file is at vermont center,pd is jan 2015,when my file is approved???how many time i have to wait to get approval letter??? Plz help me

is that January 2014? Call uscis if your PD is out of processing times

My Pd is April 12, 2014. I-130 has been approved since April 2014. I am still not able to access the CEAC. Anyone with April 2014 PD, being bale to access or got welcome letters? Please post.

My file is at vermont center,pd is jan 2015,when my file is approved???how many time i have to wait to get approval letter??? Plz help me

My Pd is April 12, 2014. I-130 has been approved since April 2014. I am still not able to access the CEAC. Anyone with April 2014 PD, being bale to access or got welcome letters? Please post.

Im waiting too for April 2014 filer because I know we are going to be next in line... Hope to hear some new developments next month. Keep us posted too... Thank you!

7u9b5w4z.png

Timeline

feb 20, 2014... what i meant was i received my welcome letter on april 9, 2015...just answering the previous poster whose wife pd is also feb 2014 and received their welcome letter on april 3.... i'm positive april and may 2014 filers will receive theirs soon since nvc has been sending welcome letters randomly to feb and mar 2014 filers, irrespective who filed first... so it's possible also that someone with may 2014 pd may receive notice from nvc ahead of those with apr 2014 pd...

Thank you for updating us here. I appreciate your effort for letting us know some good news. I will keep my hopes high that hopefully we get through nvc next month. Goodluck on nvc stage ?

7u9b5w4z.png

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

i130 not approved yet pd may 2014 just transferred Vsc to Csc guys anybody get approved letter on may filler transferred case

USCIS

Vermont Service Center

08/05/14 : NOA1 (Priority Date)

24/03/15: Case Transferred from VSC to CSC

29/03/15: Hard copy of transfer received in mail:P

29/04/15 : NOA2 ( I-130 Approved) -

NVC -

http://www.visajourn...php/NVC_Process

18/05/15 : NVC received the case (informed during the email to NVC on 19/05/2015

26/5/2015: Case number assigned

2/6/2015 : AOS bill Available and paid

25/06/2015: AOS and iv package mailed to NVC

28/06/2015 : IV bill available and paid

by mail

05/07/2015 : DS-260 Available and completed

xx/xx/xx : Case Complete

CONSULATE

xx/xx/xx : Medical

xx/xx/xx : Interview

xx/xx/xx : Visa in hand

xx/xx/xx : POE

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi people.. my PD is Feb 2014. Just received welcome letter last week. Completed DS-260 and paid fee. Waiting to do DS-261. Hopefully it gets done fast.

Priority Date: Feb 19th 2014

April 6th,15 - Received Welcome Letter with AOS Invoice

April 9th,15 - Completed DS-261 and paid AOS fee

April 16th,15 - AOS fee showed paid, IV invoice still missing

May 12th,15 - AOS and IV package sent in 1 package

May 18th,15 - Package received by NVC

June 16th,15 - Received IV invoice ( I had to give them a call for it), apparently it got delayed because I chose the petioner as agent in DS-261, weird.

Still couldn't pay IV fee because online system was down

June 23rd,15 - Received Checklist

July 9th,15 - NVC received IV fee by mail, showed paid and got access to DS-260

July 11th,15 - Completed DS-260

July 23rd,15 - Sent checklist package

July 27th,15 - Checklist package received by NVC

August 12th.15 - Called NVC for an update. Agent said all documents received and under review, 25-30 days required.

August 17th,15 - Case Complete, but nothing received. Found out by calling them on August 24th.

August 28th,15 - Interview Letter received by e-mail, scheduled for September 22nd.

Sept 22nd, 15 - Visa Approved

Sept 23rd, 15 - Visa status shows Issued

Sept 25th, 15 - Visa in hand, category changed to CR1 from F2A, wife became citizen few days before interview

Dec --. 15 - POE

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi,

Congratulations to you all...

AOS fee: $325

IV fee: $120

Please go through this link...this may be helpful to you...

http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/immigrate/immigrant-process/approved/Step_1_Choose_an_agent.html

Hey.. my AOS fee was 120$US.. weird. Still waiting for IV fee.

Priority Date: Feb 19th 2014

April 6th,15 - Received Welcome Letter with AOS Invoice

April 9th,15 - Completed DS-261 and paid AOS fee

April 16th,15 - AOS fee showed paid, IV invoice still missing

May 12th,15 - AOS and IV package sent in 1 package

May 18th,15 - Package received by NVC

June 16th,15 - Received IV invoice ( I had to give them a call for it), apparently it got delayed because I chose the petioner as agent in DS-261, weird.

Still couldn't pay IV fee because online system was down

June 23rd,15 - Received Checklist

July 9th,15 - NVC received IV fee by mail, showed paid and got access to DS-260

July 11th,15 - Completed DS-260

July 23rd,15 - Sent checklist package

July 27th,15 - Checklist package received by NVC

August 12th.15 - Called NVC for an update. Agent said all documents received and under review, 25-30 days required.

August 17th,15 - Case Complete, but nothing received. Found out by calling them on August 24th.

August 28th,15 - Interview Letter received by e-mail, scheduled for September 22nd.

Sept 22nd, 15 - Visa Approved

Sept 23rd, 15 - Visa status shows Issued

Sept 25th, 15 - Visa in hand, category changed to CR1 from F2A, wife became citizen few days before interview

Dec --. 15 - POE

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Paid AOS fees last week

Guys I just received another email from NYC.. This time it's invoice to pay IV Fees.

But when I logged in ceac.state.gov

IV Fees has not been invoiced.

PD is March 11th

Timeline

Paid AOS fees last week

Guys I just received another email from NYC.. This time it's invoice to pay IV Fees.

But when I logged in ceac.state.gov

IV Fees has not been invoiced.

PD is March 11th

Just keep trying... It happens sometimes. It will open soon.

7u9b5w4z.png

Filed: Country: Nigeria
Timeline

My i130 was suspended because of more evidence needed.pls can someone kindly let me know all the documents he/she submitted for i130 as im going nuts and have waited patiently for this only to receive this notice.i submitted d i130 form included with marriage certificate .photocopies of my grern card and printed pictures of my court wedding with passport photograph of me and my spouse....am i missing anytin. I know i didn't include her birth certificate but i didn't tink it was needed as i did forget at d time....pls if u're approved kindly fill me in if i miss somtin as im stil waiting on the letter to arrive

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

My i130 was suspended because of more evidence needed.pls can someone kindly let me know all the documents he/she submitted for i130 as im going nuts and have waited patiently for this only to receive this notice.i submitted d i130 form included with marriage certificate .photocopies of my grern card and printed pictures of my court wedding with passport photograph of me and my spouse....am i missing anytin. I know i didn't include her birth certificate but i didn't tink it was needed as i did forget at d time....pls if u're approved kindly fill me in if i miss somtin as im stil waiting on the letter to arrive

Hi,

I received the same one before my case got approved. I send more pictures of me and my husband before we got married to proof the relationship, the plane tickets that I went to see him, bank statements showing that he is authorized on my bank account and Im in his.

What is your pd?

Timeline

My PD is march 2014 and i was just going tru every document to be included just to realize i did not include the G325A form.i guessing that is what is needed and i feel so baf cos i could have figured this out long ago. Im about to fill it out and send it but can you pls let me know if there's a specific address you were told to mail it to.and how long after you mailed tje necessary needed documents before u got approved as I'm just devasted..

Timeline

My service centet CSC. And I'm hoping thisnis just all the need.i will still wait for the mail before i send the form just to be sure but u can pls let me know the address and how long after u sent more information u got approved

Thanks for your response and concern

judesky - here is what we sent (I am the petitioner):

1. form g-1145 (e-notification of application/petition acceptance

2. form I130

3. form G-325A (2) - one for me and one for my husband.

4. copy of Marriage certificate

5. biographic page of my passport

6. copy of my greencard (front and back)

7. copy of my husband's birth certificate

8. copy of my husband's SS card (because it has our home address on the stub)

9. copy of property insurance on properties we own jointly (because it has both our names and home address)

10. copy of my husband's US bank statement (because it has our home address).

11. copy of my husband's US credit cards (because it has our home address).

11. copy of our car insurance (it has both names and our home address)

12. copy of my bank statement and cancelled checks showing activities with my husband.

we did NOT send copies of texts/emails/pictures...or private stuff like that! That's just our stubbornness. This process is invasive enough as it is!

Anyway, that's out list and we just got our I-130 approved. Your evidence of marriage may need to be more robust for Nigeria since they always question Nigeria.

Finally, double check the forms well...because it is easy to have the wrong person sign the wrong area (I did that - but I caught the error before my package went out).

Hope this helps and best of luck!

Priority Date - December 2, 2013

USCIS -

12/02/13 : NOA1 (Priority Date)

03/24/15 : Case Transferred from VSC to CSC

03/28/15 : Hard copy of transfer received in mail

04/14/15 : NOA2 ( I-130 Approved) - finally! (informed via text on 4/16/2015)

NVC -

04/29/15 : NVC received the case (informed during phone call to NVC on 5/01/2015

05/08/15 : Case number assigned and IIN (received via phone call on 5/14/2015)

05/12/15 : NVC Welcome letter mailed

05/19/15 : NVC Welcome received in mail

05/29/15 : DS-261 Finally Available on CEAC and completed

05/29/15 : AOS bill Available on CEAC and paid (status: IN PROCESS)

06/02/15 : AOS bill status: PAID

06/15/15 : IV invoice generated (notified by email) but unable to pay on CEAC...waiting...

07/05/15 : IV bill Finally Available on CEAC and paid (status: IN PROCESS)

07/08/15 : IV bill status: PAID

07/08/15 : DS-260 Available

07/12/15 : DS-260 completed and submitted

07/13/15 : AOS and IV package mailed to NVC

07/14/15 : AOS and IV package received by NVC

07/16/15 : Scan Date

07/28/15 : CASE COMPLETE - NO checklist! :dancing::dancing::dancing:London...here we come...!!

08/04/15 : CC Email received...waiting for Interview Letter....

08/11/15 : Interview letter (IL/P4) received ...interview date 9/11/2015! :dancing: :dancing::dancing:

EMBASSY -

08/11/15 : Case Shipped to embassy

08/12/15 : Case Arrived in UK (tracked on DHL website)

08/12/15 : Medical completed

08/14/15 : CEAC showing IN TRANSIT

08/18/15 : CEAC showing READY

09/11/15 : Interview date (initial)

09/08/15 : Interview date (rescheduled on 8/18/2015) - APPROVED :)

xx/xx/15 : Visa in hand
xx/xx/15 : POE....Dulles airport!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.