Mr & Mrs. RC

F2A PD February 2014 to May 2014 update

471 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I am syil confused how NVC works.. My PD is 14-Feb... Still unable to access D261..no any WC letter...

Upon call advised me to wait for a month..and issuing letters to Apr and May filters...

Amazing...

Is there any April and May 2014 filer who received welcome letter? Please update everyone! Happy Easter Sunday!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I am syil confused how NVC works.. My PD is 14-Feb... Still unable to access D261..no any WC letter...

Upon call advised me to wait for a month..and issuing letters to Apr and May filters...

Amazing...

They said that they are sending welcome letter for April and May 2014? Please clarify... Maybe you will get that letter this week. Just keep calling them ☺

7u9b5w4z.png

Timeline

Calling again and again would not be very useful...

If a CSR told me to wait...what the other CSR can do...? Any example that CA many time influence some CSR and she/he may escalated to fix the issue...?

Really worried :(

They said that they are sending welcome letter for April and May 2014? Please clarify... Maybe you will get that letter this week. Just keep calling them ☺

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Qazze i didnt see anybody with od april or may getting wc letter we all have access to the portal ceac but its empty so far some march pd s received wc letter

My question is if our embassies have something to do with that some more busier than other

Timeline

Amazing...

qazze, you're not alone... pd's feb 20 and still not eligible for further processing... it's frustrating sometimes when you hear somebody whose pd is later than ours and that can now proceed with nvc processing... i still believe though that our case is not unusual (unless we start hearing filers with pd may and june 2014 getting their welcome letters)... who knows, we might get that due welcome letter anytime soon... :-)

Timeline

Hi mate.

Just got access of DS261..

I am sure you can access it now..

Finally process began...

Cheers!

qazze, you're not alone... pd's feb 20 and still not eligible for further processing... it's frustrating sometimes when you hear somebody whose pd is later than ours and that can now proceed with nvc processing... i still believe though that our case is not unusual (unless we start hearing filers with pd may and june 2014 getting their welcome letters)... who knows, we might get that due welcome letter anytime soon... :-)

Edited by qazze

Timeline

Hi mate.

Just got access of DS261..

I am sure you can access it now..

Finally process began...

Cheers!

Yay! congrats qazze... Did you received a welcome letter from the nvc?

7u9b5w4z.png

Timeline

Do you have case number and invoice? If you go to ceac website can you open the fee payment? Anyway you will proceed to NVC soon. Maybe this week. Please let us know when you are able to access ds 261. Thank you!

7u9b5w4z.png

Timeline

Not received WC letter yet... Hope will get it soon...

Best wishes to all who are waiting...

Only one advise...be patient and wait...

You will get access any time.. :)

Yay! congrats qazze... Did you received a welcome letter from the nvc?

Timeline

As soon as i got access DS261, I found AOS form is terminated with the following message...

This case is in the process of termination. Fee payments and online forms can no longer be accepted. If you believe you have received this message in error, or to resume processing of the case, please contact the NVC immediately.

What is that mean..... Calling to NVC but call failed again and again...

Filed: Timeline

Sorry, I am very confused now. Can some one explain to me what is NOA2? I have received a Action of Notice for Approval and priority date of 4/29/2014 also from California Center.

I only have a receipt number from this I - 797, is this the same as case number? I see people are also talking about invoice number. When shall I have it?

I see ritbiv has a later PD than me, but already got case completed. Am I missing something here?

Shall I expect anything more now? Thanks a lot!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

As soon as i got access DS261, I found AOS form is terminated with the following message...

This case is in the process of termination. Fee payments and online forms can no longer be accepted. If you believe you have received this message in error, or to resume processing of the case, please contact the NVC immediately.

What is that mean..... Calling to NVC but call failed again and again...

Hi Qazee i got the same message from last 10 days, I just called this afternoon and the CSR said since its not processed yet in the NVC system you are getting this message, your file is fine. My PD is May 30th., and I believe whoever is getting welcome letter after march their file is already ready either adjustment of status or updating to IR1 and CR1. I am still in GC and will apply for my Citizenship middle of this month. Hopefully it will escalate my case.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.