ariani

Scan Dates & Case Completes (CC)

2,933 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Hello everyone, we sent out package into the NVC and they have received it according to USPS - could anyone tell me when to phone to find out scan date? should we wait a week, what are the time frames on this? I would love to update the spreadsheet here too with our info when we get it :)

Thanks

TIm

Filed: Country: Israel
Timeline

Hello everyone, we sent out package into the NVC and they have received it according to USPS - could anyone tell me when to phone to find out scan date? should we wait a week, what are the time frames on this? I would love to update the spreadsheet here too with our info when we get it :)

Thanks

TIm

Hello,

It looks like anywhere from 60-66 days.

As of today, I'm at day 60 for a checklist review. In terms of how long it'll take for your items to scan in there... in August/September it took them a few days. I'm not sure what the time frame is now though. But welcome to the NVC

Thanks

TIm

I tracked mine also and then a few days later they sent an e-mailing confirming my scan date. I wouldn't bother calling for a week unless you like torturing yourself with their hour wait, but that's just me personally!

Good luck! :)

USCIS

10-24-14 : I-130 sent from South Africa to Chicago Lockbox

11-03-14 : NOA1, Case Transferred to California Service Center

11-24-14 : NOA2

NVC

12-12-14 : Case received by NVC

01-15-15 : Case # Assigned

01-15-15: DS-261 completed

01-20-15: AOS fee invoiced & paid

01-21-15: Mailed AOS & IV Packages

01-22-15: ORIGINAL SCAN DATE- both packages

01-23-15: Sent corrected AOS - caught my own mistake

02-11-15: IV bill invoiced & paid

02-14-15: DS-260 completed

04-01-15: Case Complete

04-16-15: P4 e-mail

05-14-15: Interview Date

05-25--15 : POE, time to MOVE!!!!

Removal of Conditions

04-07-2016: Form I-751 arrived at California Service Center

Filed: Timeline

Thanks

TIm

You can call them whenever you want...they should have an answer for you within 7-10 at the most. I did tracking on my shipment and I had a case number within 24-48 hrs.

Hi there, I tried to add my scan date but the from only gives the option of CC/checklist? Just don't want to create extra work for someone to change it. My scan date is 01/02, getting close to the 60 day mark, slowly but surely. Interesting comment about how close to the 60 day mark they are, my I-130 languished in Nebraska for 4 1/2 months, was transferred to California and done in 2 weeks...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

That's wonderful! Congratulations!

omg just got of the phone with nvc they scheduled our interview for april 6 im soo excited finally its ending :dancing: :joy: :dancing: :joy: :dancing:

Hi there, I tried to add my scan date but the from only gives the option of CC/checklist? Just don't want to create extra work for someone to change it. My scan date is 01/02, getting close to the 60 day mark, slowly but surely. Interesting comment about how close to the 60 day mark they are, my I-130 languished in Nebraska for 4 1/2 months, was transferred to California and done in 2 weeks...

Do you not see this??

Did you receive a: *
  • Case Complete
  • Checklist
  • NEITHER(JUST ADD ME ON THE LIST)

Hi there ariani,

No, the NEITHER option didn't appear! I tried several times. I'm using Chrome on a Mac. Will try using a different browser.

Thanks, and apologies

I updated the polling survey so that it's simpler and easier to use. Let me know what you think.

We can only hope!!!!!! Hoping this week is productive :)

USCIS

10-24-14 : I-130 sent from South Africa to Chicago Lockbox

11-03-14 : NOA1, Case Transferred to California Service Center

11-24-14 : NOA2

NVC

12-12-14 : Case received by NVC

01-15-15 : Case # Assigned

01-15-15: DS-261 completed

01-20-15: AOS fee invoiced & paid

01-21-15: Mailed AOS & IV Packages

01-22-15: ORIGINAL SCAN DATE- both packages

01-23-15: Sent corrected AOS - caught my own mistake

02-11-15: IV bill invoiced & paid

02-14-15: DS-260 completed

04-01-15: Case Complete

04-16-15: P4 e-mail

05-14-15: Interview Date

05-25--15 : POE, time to MOVE!!!!

Removal of Conditions

04-07-2016: Form I-751 arrived at California Service Center

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.