lostinblue

Warren Sapp fired by NFL Network following arrest for soliciting prostitutes, assault

224 posts in this topic

A better question would be, why is race even involved in the conversation? Al wasn't mentioned in the article, nor is there any type of protest. Is this the new standard? If the person is black, the race card can be played, but only by white people? Can someone explain this?

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

A better question would be, why is race even involved in the conversation? Al wasn't mentioned in the article, nor is there any type of protest. Is this the new standard? If the person is black, the race card can be played, but only by white people? Can someone explain this?

well see lib brought up al because well, he's posting..

Yes, during your absence we took a vote and thems the new rules. :devil:

Edited by Teddy B

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

Because it's almost Wednesday in Beijing? Because water is wet? Because it's Tuesday in the west? Because the sun rose this morning? Pick a reason, any reason...

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Does Marvin know that Russell Wilson is black?

Brady, being a white QB, never would've thrown that interception at the goal line. :content:

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

Agreed. The illegality (word?) makes it susceptible to the criminal element. Same as drugs etc. In Thailand it is is technically illegal, but no one is ever prosecuted for it. The only real problem is that the cops are always running around with their hands out shaking bar owners down etc. But the women themslves are not trafficked for the most part. I have seen cases of under age Lao girls working in Karaoke bars etc., but it's so wide open there that adults are never trafficked, at least that I could see or read about.

It's been a while since I heard a good Thailand story.

QCjgyJZ.jpg

well see lib brought up al because well, he's posting..

I forgot, he can't deviate from the script. He probably has every website running a negative story on black people being force fed into him hourly by IV. Such a sad thing...

Yes, during your absence we took a vote and thems the new rules. :devil:

Been trying to get ready for my move. Heard you got slammed. They sent my a formal offer and was like here you go, now we're closing for the next 3 days due to snow. Glad I got the new car already...

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Double post.

Edited by Marvin and Su

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

I forgot, he can't deviate from the script. He probably has every website running a negative story on black people being force fed into him hourly by IV. Such a sad thing...

Been trying to get ready for my move. Heard you got slammed. They sent my a formal offer and was like here you go, now we're closing for the next 3 days due to snow. Glad I got the new car already...

This last 16 inches was adding insult to injury. We just got through with 3 feet, then this. And we've got tywo more storms coming later in the week. One on Sunday could be another foot. You sure you wanna do this?

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

Maybe he has an entire business dedicated to alerting the world to the dangers of blackness... Team LIB in action...

chinahacking.jpg

Edited by JohnR!

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

that's a good thailand story?

I guess I should have said it's been a while since I heard a Thailand story.

It reminded me of someone here who used to tell good Thailand stories.

QCjgyJZ.jpg