lostinblue

Warren Sapp fired by NFL Network following arrest for soliciting prostitutes, assault

224 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

Au contraire, I have a pretty good idea and I think I hit it very close to home, given the reaction my comment elicited.

#msfp

Ok so you have no idea. Fair enough. Why not just say so and save the drivel?

Edited by JohnR!

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Ok fair enough. Why not post them here? How come I don't read about them on cnn.com or see them on TV? Where's the outrage from everyone? Why aren't peopele running around with thier hands in the air like idiots?

:rofl: that last part is funny.

Fight the power.

seriously? you haven't heard or read about any deaths or abuses by le execpt for what's on tv? our mode of le and current pic is going to be the end of us. watch.

people are outraged. it's just the people that are outraged - don't matter. why don't they matter? they have no money, they are worth nothing to the powers that be unless they can be fed into the system (which, once you're in - you're in).

one example. white girl with a knife against three grown men with guns and tasers. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/28/teen-shot-police-station-video_n_6567340.html

Filed: Timeline

seriously? you haven't heard or read about any deaths or abuses by le execpt for what's on tv? our mode of le and current pic is going to be the end of us. watch.

people are outraged. it's just the people that are outraged - don't matter. why don't they matter? they have no money, they are worth nothing to the powers that be unless they can be fed into the system (which, once you're in - you're in).

one example. white girl with a knife against three grown men with guns and tasers. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/28/teen-shot-police-station-video_n_6567340.html

You may (probably) have valid points. The problem I have is labelling everything racism. Especially when there is zero evidence that it was a factor. There was also no evidence that the thug in Ferguson put his hands up, yet people run around with their hands in the air. It all seems like misdirected anger IMO and the argument loses credibility that way.

It's like me going to the cops and complaining about my house being burglarized when I was robbed at gun point in another state. There's no connection between the two. If people want to protest about something, find something WORTH protesting. Find an actual case of racism and protest that. Don't just get all riled up becuase the news media manipulates you.

Brady's a cheater

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

So if I joined in 2004, that would make a difference how? Does being a member here for 11 years somehow make your point of view more relevant? Wait I can answer that. The answer is no, no it doesn't make your point of view more relevant.

It doesn't, but then you're claiming to have been here "for years". Which begs the question, who were you originally and why aren't you using your original account.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Just as well. Normally myopic & prejudiced go hand in hand with other expressions of lower intellect, such as racism. Walks like a duck, quacks like a duck...

Well it's a rank generalisation isn't it. One of many this poster likes to told out there.

Who brought the biggest race story of the last few years into the conversation ? The zim gets mentioned all the time .. you people cannot let him go .

Actually, NB used to bring TM up all the time. I won a bet off of it, just to prove the point you drove home. Thanks for the contribution.

Ohh I didn't realize we were dealing with only the last 10 posts. I was basing my opinion on your work over the last couple years.

I thought you only joined on Jan 22, 2015? Didn't you say this was your only account? But let's not get hung up on technicalities, go back as far as I joined(2011) and when I started posting here(2012) and see how many threads I started on race vs Lib. When you can find a thread in which I insult all white people by saying they're a bunch of lazy folks who speak improper english, then we can talk.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

It doesn't, but then you're claiming to have been here "for years". Which begs the question, who were you originally and why aren't you using your original account.

Because I don't want to and there's nothing in the TOS that says that I have to. All those hearts aren't as important to me as some here.

Brady's a cheater

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

Indeed it is, especially when you look at posting patterns and history. I just called it for what it actually is.

Well it's a rank generalisation isn't it. One of many this poster likes to told out there.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Actually, NB used to bring TM up all the time. I won a bet off of it, just to prove the point you drove home. Thanks for the contribution.

I thought you only joined on Jan 22, 2015? Didn't you say this was your only account? But let's not get hung up on technicalities, go back as far as I joined(2011) and when I started posting here(2012) and see how many threads I started on race vs Lib. When you can find a thread in which I insult all white people by saying they're a bunch of lazy folks who speak improper english, then we can talk.

When did I say this was my only account? I merely stated that it's not a sock puppet account. I see you and HM are having trouble discussing the topic at hand so you're both resorting tio making an issue out of my account. If you're not capable of having a discussion about the topic at hand, that's fine. No need to deflect.

Edited by LostInAK

Brady's a cheater

You may (probably) have valid points. The problem I have is labelling everything racism. Especially when there is zero evidence that it was a factor. There was also no evidence that the thug in Ferguson put his hands up, yet people run around with their hands in the air. It all seems like misdirected anger IMO and the argument loses credibility that way.

It's like me going to the cops and complaining about my house being burglarized when I was robbed at gun point in another state. There's no connection between the two. If people want to protest about something, find something WORTH protesting. Find an actual case of racism and protest that. Don't just get all riled up becuase the news media manipulates you.

again, you're repeating the script.

also, can i point out that the media sets the script (we agree here, no?) and you can't really be all that amazed when the script ends up being what gets repeated more often than fact.

in reality the protests weren't about racism. they were about excessive force. however, the script says this is all about racism. get mad at al. yeah. get mad at all these "thugs" who think they get treated differently by le than other folks. the majority of interviews i saw with the people who actually live in ferguson, are much more concerned with le and how le affects their daily lives, their kid's lives than they are repeating "white cops hate black people". but it doesn't really matter how they actually feel because "white cops hate black people" is the script.

Edited by val erie

Because I don't want to and there's nothing in the TOS that says that I have to. All those hearts aren't as important to me as some here.

You can't have it both ways. Either you're a new member that's only been here barely a month, or you're using a different account. You can't claim to be new but been here for "years".

Posted Today, 07:53 AM

Hail Ming!, on 03 Feb 2015 - 07:38 AM, said:snapback.png

Over the years eh? But you joined on January 22...

I suppose the other question us why you would rather choose to waste more time telling me you're not going to click a link I posted than you have on the topic as a whole.

I don't want an answer from you Kip, you just outed yourself and admitted that you are posting from a sock puppet account. Not very smart.

What makes it a sock puppet account? I only have one account. I'm not violating the TOS in any way. As far as posting and not clicking the link, that comes right out of your playbook.

Second, you people generalizes an entire people based on the action/words of a few. Lib hated when someone made the comment about rednecks and guns, but loves to place all black/muslims in the same category.

Third, why are you talking about racism or your perceived lack thereof with a bunch of white people?

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

When did I say this was my only account? I merely stated that it's not a sock puppet account. I see you and HM are having trouble discussing the topic at hand so you're both resorting tio making an issue out of my account. If you're not capable of having a discussion about the topic at hand, that's fine. No need to deflect.

Posted Today, 07:53 AM

Hail Ming!, on 03 Feb 2015 - 07:38 AM, said:snapback.png

Over the years eh? But you joined on January 22...

I suppose the other question us why you would rather choose to waste more time telling me you're not going to click a link I posted than you have on the topic as a whole.

I don't want an answer from you Kip, you just outed yourself and admitted that you are posting from a sock puppet account. Not very smart.

What makes it a sock puppet account? I only have one account. I'm not violating the TOS in any way. As far as posting and not clicking the link, that comes right out of your playbook.

Can you see where the confusion lies? Maybe this is NB math, you said you have only one account, can you clarify this for the rest of us?

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg