lostinblue

Warren Sapp fired by NFL Network following arrest for soliciting prostitutes, assault

224 posts in this topic

Here is a positive inspiring story to talk about, rather than some deadbeat violent men.

Done with K1, AOS and ROC

Filed: Timeline

but see that's the whole point. the script is dictated by the media. the media says all these incidents are about race. then they talk about how it is or isn't about race, depending upon what channel you're watching. meanwhile - no one is paying any attention to what is actually going on - or even the original issue - because the media tells you what to pay attention to.

for example, say there's a protest going on and they're protesting child abuse. demanding therapy for convicted child beaters or something. say 500 people show up and walk around outside a courthouse, peacefully and within the law. then you have three random protestors who decide to spray paint the side of the courthouse with something really offensive. media shows up. what do they focus on? what's the headline?

So I think what you're actually saying is most people are a bunch of mindless sheep that are easily influenced by a news media witha an agenda? If that is what you're saying, I agree with you 100%.

Brady's a cheater

This thread should be about Warren Sapp. Everyone has their ax to grind. These forums are a never ending parade of the not so veiled point:

"SEE!!!!!!!"

Yeah, too bad there's never a Mod around when you need one. Prolly at the donut shop just like all the other LEO's!

Here is a positive inspiring story to talk about, rather than some deadbeat violent men.

this:

Asked about a federal program newly available through Detroit’s bus system that might pick him up at home and drop him off at his job, Robertson said, “I’d rather they spent that money on a 24-hour bus system, not on some little bus for me. This city needs buses going 24/7. You can tell the city council and mayor I said that.”

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

So I think what you're actually saying is most people are a bunch of mindless sheep that are easily influenced by a news media witha an agenda? If that is what you're saying, I agree with you 100%.

SEE!!!!!!!

QCjgyJZ.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

One personal attack removed.

Look folks, continually questioning the validity of a posters account is not going to fly. It is in fact a TOS violation.

last_post.png Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Forums.

The account is not breaking any rules and if they don't want to answer questions about it, THEY DON'T HAVE TO. So let it go.. now.

Saw this on the the news this morning. Glad he is going to be able to get a car and maybe a new house if the donations keep coming. I'm going to donate myself.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

it is about warren sapp. we're now discussing the probability that al is going to come to warren's rescue and distract everyone with his whenever/wherever race war. my bet = 0 chance

As I said it speaks to the OPs agenda. Black people can't do wrong because Sharpton and Obama will try to exonerate them. Because if there's one thing to be learned from that old Bond film Live and Let Die, it's that all black people are in cahoots.

I swear some people here really believe this.

Edited by Hail Ming!

C'mon, everyone knows that a black guy would carjack someone before walking 21 miles anywhere. I'm calling bs!!

there would be like two threads left in the entire forum.

Nah, you still got Muslims and single mothers on welfare. Because nothing gets folks more mad than welfare recipients and somebody that says God is great in Arabic. That is if you remove black people from the equation.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Nah, you still got Muslims and single mothers on welfare. Because nothing gets folks more mad than welfare recipients and somebody that says God is great in Arabic. That is if you remove black people from the equation.

Don't forget gays. There hasn't been a "homosexuality is unnatural" thread for a while.

i think most people don't take the time to think for themselves before they latch on to a preformed opinion being fed to them. i mean, when i read you say "that thug had what's coming to him" or whatever.. i don't see how you could agree with me 100%. i've read a good deal about how that whole grand jury proceeding was botched. botched in a manner only the south knows how to pull off and come out looking justifed.

try to take my welfare or my jesus and i'll give you what for.

Don't forget gays. There hasn't been a "homosexuality is unnatural" thread for a while.

I left that off since Danno hasn't been here.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: Timeline

i think most people don't take the time to think for themselves before they latch on to a preformed opinion being fed to them. i mean, when i read you say "that thug had what's coming to him" or whatever.. i don't see how you could agree with me 100%. i've read a good deal about how that whole grand jury proceeding was botched. botched in a manner only the south knows how to pull off and come out looking justifed.

As soon as I saw the thug strong arming the store owner while stealing from him, that was enough for me. All of the other evidence that came later just reinforced my opinion that the guy was in fact a thug, and got what was coming to him regardless of his race.

Edited by LostInAK

Brady's a cheater