HislittleSecret

February 2015 filers

208 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I recieved P4 today. My interview will be June 15th. I'm already nervous :girlwerewolf2xn:

No need to be nervous. Its so easy . Normally the officers are very nice :)

Timeline

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/05/18/immigrants-applying-to-enter-us-legally-facing-longer-waits/?intcmp=latestnews

Is this what's happened to our case?? :-( Still nothing... but acknowledgment that they receivedit. They don't want to hear from us until after July 18th :-(

Oh yea , that's very much relevant. I hope the make the process fast specially for TSC who are waiting so long

Timeline

Has anyone in this group for February filers heard anything on their NOA2? I know there are delays in the Texas Center. Our case just says it has been received but we haven't heard anything else.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Has anyone in this group for February filers heard anything on their NOA2? I know there are delays in the Texas Center. Our case just says it has

been received but we haven't heard anything else.

We all Feb 2015 filers are waiting....and praying.

Love is the shortest distance between two hearts.”

Are you certain that Michigan falls under the CSC? Check you NOA1 receipt if it begins with WAC then you are in the CSC unless you were transferred.

I think we're the only ones left of the February filers (California Service Center) that has not received an NOA2....still waiting :-(

K1 Timeline:
01/01/2015 - Met through a friend while on vacation
02/12/2015 - 1st Visit (became official)
04/01/2015 - 2nd Visit (got engaged)

04/27/2015 - I-129F packet mailed via USPS

05/05/2015 - NOA1 via email and text NOA1 date: 4/30)

06/11/2015 - Electronic RFE via email

06/17/2015 - RFE response received at USCIS

06/26/2015 - NOA2 via email at 10:30 :)

07/20/2015 - NVC received

07/21/2015 - Case # assigned

07/23/2015 - Left NVC

07/27/2015 - Arrived at Embassy

07/28/2015 - Packet 4 received

07/29/2015 - Packet 4 sent

08/20/2015 - Interview Date :idea:

Ok good! Well i pray you all receive an approval soon!

We're California (WAC). I'm nervous to complain much herebbecause you gotta wonder if the employees check these sites... You never know... Uggh

K1 Timeline:
01/01/2015 - Met through a friend while on vacation
02/12/2015 - 1st Visit (became official)
04/01/2015 - 2nd Visit (got engaged)

04/27/2015 - I-129F packet mailed via USPS

05/05/2015 - NOA1 via email and text NOA1 date: 4/30)

06/11/2015 - Electronic RFE via email

06/17/2015 - RFE response received at USCIS

06/26/2015 - NOA2 via email at 10:30 :)

07/20/2015 - NVC received

07/21/2015 - Case # assigned

07/23/2015 - Left NVC

07/27/2015 - Arrived at Embassy

07/28/2015 - Packet 4 received

07/29/2015 - Packet 4 sent

08/20/2015 - Interview Date :idea:

• 3 weeks later...

I had my interview today. CO told me i was approved and told me they have to check my background and since they r having some system issues it could take a while.
he said they want to know if im not a "very bad person" (literally), i dont know if thats good or not...

He kept my passport and told me they will send me an email within a week telling me to pick up my passport with the package i have to give at POE, he also said that if there is any problem with my background they will call me. I dont know if thats what they always say, or it is only now that they r having this "hacking" problem.

I hope not to have any problem and get my visa issued soon, im still pretty nervous.

I cant wait to totally finish this k1 journey and go living with my bubu :luv:

K1

02-02-2015 Package Sent by Express Mail

06-15-2015 Interview: APPROVED :dancing:

07-01-2015 Visa in Hand

09-06-2015 POE

10-09-2015 Wedding (L):wub:

----------------------------------------------------------

AOS

11-09-2015 AOS, EAD & AP Sent by Express Mail (Dearborn Address)

11-19-2015 AOS, EAD & AP confirmation e-mails received

12-14-2015 Biometrics completed

01-06-2016 AOS Approved :dance:

01-11-2016 GREEN CARD in hand!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROC

11-06-2017 Package Sent by Express Mail 

11-13-2017 NOA received

12-05-2017 Biometrics completed

08-18-2018 Copy of extension letter received

10-16-2018 Original extension letter received

Naturalization

01-26-2019 N-400 filled online

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello everyone! Giving huggssss and positive aura to all! ??✨✨ my fiancé filed petition last Feb 15, got approved March 5 and we have been blessed for being transferred at California Service Center! Everything went smoothly and fast. I had made appointments with US Embassy Manila last June 9 and got approved. My interview lasted for 5minutes only and the consular officer told me that all documents are complete, in his exact words he said, "you and you fiancé make a good couple, approved!" ??✨???? Thank You God! All glory to the Lord! I then proceeded to the releasing counter and officer told me to go home and wait for visa passport at home. He did not instruct me to fill out any 2Go form which is their carrier... Still waiting patiently for the passport. I wonder if anyone might have an idea for the ETA? ✨✨?????? God speed everyone!?

Timeline

Hello everyone! Giving huggssss and positive aura to all! ??✨✨ my fiancé filed petition last Feb 15, got approved March 5 and we have been blessed for being transferred at California Service Center! Everything went smoothly and fast. I had made appointments with US Embassy Manila last June 9 and got approved. My interview lasted for 5minutes only and the consular officer told me that all documents are complete, in his exact words he said, "you and you fiancé make a good couple, approved!" ??✨???? Thank You God! All glory to the Lord! I then proceeded to the releasing counter and officer told me to go home and wait for visa passport at home. He did not instruct me to fill out any 2Go form which is their carrier... Still waiting patiently for the passport. I wonder if anyone might have an idea for the ETA? ✨✨?????? God speed everyone!?

Congrats and Best Wishes.

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline

I'm a Feb 2015 filer. We received our NOA1 very quickly but haven't heard anything back since....should I be worried? When do NOA2s generally come out? We filed with the Texas SC.

I'm also a Feb filer. We Feb filers are eagerly waiting for our NOA2.we are in same boat.

• 1 month later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kosova
Timeline

Hi everyone,

I just got an email about the RFE. Has anyone received a RFE? Or what is the most common RFE?

Thanks

04 February 2015 - I-129F SENT TO DALLAS LOCKBOX (First class mail)

17 February 2015 - RECEIVED NOA1 (ELECTRONIC) --> ROUTED TO TEXAS SERVICE CENTER.

23 February 2015 - RECEIVED NOA1 (HARDCOPY)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.