dwheels76

March 2015 Interviews

934 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

hi same here waiting interview PD 05/2013 CC 01/16/2015 us embassy addis ababa hope we get this month

Did u now somebody who got march interview in Addis Abeba ? i now someone for feb 28, who got cc on Novemeber.

I guess Addisabeba embassy is too slow

Has anyone heard when NVC begins work?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Slovenia
Timeline

It`s middle of the Tuesday night down there *oops up there*......keep fingers crossed for your interview date!

N-400 Timeline
04/02/19 N-400 Submitted online
04/22/19 Biometrics
11/05/19 Interview (Approved)

ROC Timeline

Service Center: California

08/11/17 I-751 Packet delivered to USCIS

09/18/17 Biometrics Appointment

08/17/18 2nd extension letter (additional 6 months)

11/02/18 New card is being  produced (Approved)

NVC
11-04-2014 NVC case receive

05-20-2015 Visa received

10-06-2015 Time to kick back and let it fly

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

Hi, waiting to hear about our interview date at the Tokyo embassy since we got CC on January 29. I have two questions:

1. Can the beneficiary's spouse come along to the embassy on the interview date? (I'm pretty sure the answer is yes, but just wanted to make sure)

2. Once a CR-1 visa has been approved after the interview, can it be changed to an IR-1 if the date of entry into the US is after your second anniversary? (Some people have said that the Immigration officer at POE has the authority to do this, but I'm still not sure)

Congratulations case complete. NVC schedules the interviews. The get the slots from the embassy and they start plugging people in based on case complete and your PD also comes into play

Hi, is this true for all visa categories? My PD has been current since last March but my case complete January 22nd 2015. I am f4 visa. The chances of getting an interview sooner are better because my PD became current so long ago?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Begy, we've been hit with the mother of all snowstorms up here - and we are ordered to stay off the roads. Sorry - but winter in New Hampshire can be brutal. We're up and running again today. My driveway didn't get plowed out until 5 p.m. last night....

Sukie in NY

Spoiler

Spoiler

Our Prior Journey

N-400 Naturalization

18-Feb-2018 - submitted N-400 online, credit card charged

18-Feb-2018 - NOA1

12-Mar-2018 - Biometrics 

18-June-2018 - Notice of interview received

26-July-2018 - Interview  - APPROVED!!!

26-July-2018 - Oath Ceremony Scheduled

17-Aug-2018 - Oath Ceremony

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

My wife just had her interview and she's APPROVED. The interview itself took just 3 minutes.

Finally I'm done. ????

Good luck to everyone ?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

My wife just had her interview and she's APPROVED. The interview itself took just 3 minutes.

Finally I'm done. ????

Good luck to everyone ?

Congratulations!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.