Angel012110

February 2015 AOS Filers

792 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congrats to all that have received combo cards and/or interview dates.

Still haven't sent in our initial RFE yet as we are awaiting tax 2014 tax transcripts.

Was hoping this wouldn't have affected the EAD/Ap, but it is what it is.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Question to all who got their SSN but haven't gotten their GC yet Does your card have a qualifier on it?

I got my SSN when first coming to America on a TN so my card says "Valid for work only with DHS authorization" and my license thus has a "visitor" qualifier on it. I am wondering if now that I have EAD I can get these removed or, as I suspect, better to wait until the GC is in hand.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

AP/EAD card mailed today -YAY!!!

05-02-13 I-129F Sent05-06-13 Delivery Confirmation at Dallas Lockbox

05-08-13 NOA1

05-10-13 Touched

05-13-13 NOA1 I-797C Hardcopy Received

08-05-13 Request For Evidence

10-16-13 NOA2

10-21-13 NOA2 Hardcopy Received

11-19-13 NVC Received

11-26-13 Consulate Received

12-04-13 Case transferred from Moscow to Kyiv

01-31-14 I-129F Approval Extended For 4 Additional Months By Consulate At My Request

03-06-14 Interview

05-23-14 ISSUED

05-28-14 Visa Received

08-19-14 POE Chicago

08-22-14 MARRIED!

09-04-14 Received SSN

02-06-15 Filed AOS 

01-20-16 AOS Approved

--------------------------------------

ROC Filed 1-18-18

1-18-18 NOA1

5-11-18 Biometrics Appointment Letter Received

5-24-18 Biometrics Processed

8-18-18 I-797 18 Month Extension Letter Received

1-30-19 ROC Approved

2-5-19 Green Card Received 

4-26-19  N-400 Submitted

9-11-19  N-400 Interview (Approved!)

11-08-19 CITIZENSHIP!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline

My question is:

we received our AP/EAD card in the mail...

Is advance parole, the Same as I-131 travel document?

Can we go on a cruise to the Caribbean with this EAD/AP card?

Or do i have to wait for permanent residency?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Any K1 applicants from California here?

Our NOA is 2/17, did the biometrics in March and until now status says that im scheduled for interview (no specific date yet). We are starting to worry since majority here have their EAD's already. We applied for the EAD but not the parole.

Any idea if the processing here in California slower than other states? How long is the average wait?

Hi Joui,

I also have applied in February (19th) and my i-485 have the same status as yours (ready to be scheduled for an interview) and I haven't received my EAD card yet.

I hope that the status will change soon as my timeline (here at the site) says that I probably will receive some update between April 27th and 30th.

Let's keep our fingers crossed.

By the way I'm a CA applications also.

Best,

Hello all,

I've been pointed in the direction of this Thread with regards to my AOS. Just looking for some clarification from anybody who has received the interview notice and EAD.

I filed 17th Feb 2015, NOA1 23rd Feb, Biometrics 19th March and then it updated online to Case ready to be scheduled to interview on 27th March. i'm yet to receive my interview notice or any update at all on my EAD (still in receipt status). I'm in San Bernardino Country, CA.

Just wondering what your experiences are so far on receiving the interview letter and the EAD updates! Naturally like everyone here, i'm eager :)

Thanks so much!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hi icampos,

You k1? Yes i really hope something comes up soon. Good luck to us and lets hope for the best.

Hey Joui,

I'm a VWT, I entered in U.S under the Visa Waiver Program because I have an European Passport :)

I saw that some guys here received their EADs with 69 days, so let's hope that ours come soon.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Uruguay
Timeline

Hello all,

I've been pointed in the direction of this Thread with regards to my AOS. Just looking for some clarification from anybody who has received the interview notice and EAD.

I filed 17th Feb 2015, NOA1 23rd Feb, Biometrics 19th March and then it updated online to Case ready to be scheduled to interview on 27th March. i'm yet to receive my interview notice or any update at all on my EAD (still in receipt status). I'm in San Bernardino Country, CA.

Just wondering what your experiences are so far on receiving the interview letter and the EAD updates! Naturally like everyone here, i'm eager :)

Thanks so much!

If You're bored or have nothing to do read though this whole thread, that's what I did when I was anxious about updates on my case but I read the threads for prior months. lol I Sent my App 2/11 was delivered 2/14, They Received 2/17 NOA 2/23 Biometrics done 3/18, My status never changed to ready to schedule for interview it just directly changed to Interview scheduled for May 20th on 4/16, EAD was approved 4/24 now I'm just waiting for it to be mailed. and I Live in South Fl.:-)

ROC -I751: Removal of Conditions on Green Card   

Green Card Expires: 05/20/2017

Local USCIS office: Oakland Park, FL 

App Will Be Sent to: California Service Center

03/18/2017 - Application Sent (I-751)

03/20/2017 - Application Delivered. (Day 1)

03/24/2017 - Date Of Biometrics Letter (Day 4)

03/30/2017 - Date I Received Biometrics Letter (Day 10)

04/14/2017 - Actual Biometrics Appointment @ 10 AM (Day 25)

Never Received  - NOA 

01/18/2018 - I-551 Stamp (Day 305)

06/26/2018 - Case was transferred to NSC. (Day 463)

08/03/2018 - Received 18 month extension letter. (Day 501)

09/01/2018 - Submitted N400! (Day 530)

N-400 Citizenship 

Permanent Resident Since: 05/20/2015

Local USCIS Office: Oakland Park, FL 

Applied Online. 

09/01/2018 - Application Submitted Online (N-400)

09/07/2018 - Received physical copy of app receipt in the mail. (Day 6)

09/08/2018 - Biometrics Scheduled. (Day 7)

09/27/2018 - Biometrics appointment. (Day 26)

06/21/2019 - Interview Scheduled. (Day 293)

08/10/2019 - Interview - Passed. (Day 343)

08/23/2019 - Oath Ceremony!!! (Day 356)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.