rgarciasantos

Any december scans With CC

490 posts in this topic

CASE COMPLETE :dancing:

LAST SCAN DATE: DEC 9, 2014

I hope you all get you cc's soon. Praying for all of you guys.

Unreal... NVC is speeding up.

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congratulations!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

Hi everyone. Well good and bad news.

The bad is that I got a checklist this afternoon (dated yesterday) via email that said I was missing the DS-260 which I submitted about a week ago. I'm dumb and didn't realize that it also has a certain time frame to be reviewed. I thought it was just reviewed with your packets as long as it was submitted before the 60 days or that they would at least give a CC and set up an interview a little later once reviewed.

I called the NVC and got cut off twice (I was calling from a phone app since I'm abroad) but I did get far enough for one agent to tell me that I now have to wait 60 days for DS-260 to be reviewed, however the confirmation email I got after submitting the DS-260 says 30 days. I'm hoping for 30!

The good news is that she said it looks like the IV and AOS packages have been cleared! That's a huge relief!

Let's hope that's all it is and I'm not missing any docs! I didn't get far enough to see if I need to reply formally to the checklist or just wait for them to clear the DS-260 and hopefully get a CC. I will call back on Monday, but does anyone have ideas?

Good luck to everyone! Jealous of all the CCs and kicking myself because this was something easy that I could have submitted a while ago! Oh, well. You live and learn I suppose.

Congratulations everyone!!! So awesome to see December scan dates get case completes.

Our scan date is 17 December.

It's my birthday on the 8th February so I'm really praying for case complete around my birthday. (15 feb is 60 days I think).

I pray we all get case complete and can be with our loved ones again soon! ?

I have the same scan date as you, and my wife's birthday is on the 12th February, it would be great gift if there is a cc by then. Good luck to both of us.

The bad is that I got a checklist this afternoon (dated yesterday) via email that said I was missing the DS-260 which I submitted about a week ago. I'm dumb and didn't realize that it also has a certain time frame to be reviewed. I thought it was just reviewed with your packets as long as it was submitted before the 60 days or that they would at least give a CC and set up an interview a little later once reviewed.

I called the NVC and got cut off twice (I was calling from a phone app since I'm abroad) but I did get far enough for one agent to tell me that I now have to wait 60 days for DS-260 to be reviewed, however the confirmation email I got after submitting the DS-260 says 30 days. I'm hoping for 30!

The good news is that she said it looks like the IV and AOS packages have been cleared! That's a huge relief!

Let's hope that's all it is and I'm not missing any docs! I didn't get far enough to see if I need to reply formally to the checklist or just wait for them to clear the DS-260 and hopefully get a CC. I will call back on Monday, but does anyone have ideas?

Good luck to everyone! Jealous of all the CCs and kicking myself because this was something easy that I could have submitted a while ago! Oh, well. You live and learn I suppose.

You should call again and try to talk to a supervisor and kindly request for the review of your DS260 at the earliest possible. It might work. Congrats on your semi Case Complete.

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

I'm sorry to hear that you have to wait longer. Hope they'll give you CC in 30days, not in 60 days.

And thank you!

Congrats!!!

I am happy for you. out last scan date : Dec 11, 2014. I thought that we gonna be lucky and get our CC too, but unfortunately we got a checklist from NVC, So that's mean another 60 days for us. Waiting for 60 days feels like waiting for a lifetime. I hope you will get your interview date as soon as possible and reunite with your loved one.

Journey @ USCIS:

07-27-2013: I-130 Sent

10-02-2013: NOA1-I130

12-09-2013: Approved

12-15-2013: NOA2 Hard Copy Received

Journey @ NVC:

01-22-2014: Case Number & IIN Assigned

.::Case Pending::.

12-09-2014: IV packet sent

12-10-2014: IV packet Delivered to NVC

12-11-2014: IV Scan Date

01-29-2015: Checklist Received from NVC

01-29-2015: Checklist Respond sent

02-02-2015: NVC Received checklist responds.

02-03-2015: New Scan Date

08-18-2015: Case Completed

04-17-2015: Interview Email Received (P4)

04-18-2015: Left NVC

04-19-2015: CEAC Status ‘In Transit’

04-21-2015: Medical Scheduled - Done

05-07-2015: Interview date @Jakarta,Indonesia (Refused under 221(g) for submit applicant (husband)’s ORIGINAL birth certificate & new form G-325A)

05-07-2015: CEAC Status ‘Administrative Processing’

05-18-2015: Requested documents Submitted to RPX-Jakarta,Indonesia

05-19-2015: CEAC Status changed from AP to READY for Interview

05-21-2015: CEAC Status READY, date updated.

05-21-2015: CEAC Status Changed from READY to AP. (at 4pm) I hope it will change to ISSUE tomorrow

05-22-2015: ISSUED

05-27-2015: Visa on hand,finally...

05-29-2015: POE O'hare Chicago

I have the same scan date as you, and my wife's birthday is on the 12th February, it would be great gift if there is a cc by then. Good luck to both of us.

Good luck I hope we get CC soon. It will be such wonderful birthday presents for your wife and I. Keep me posted on when you get CC and il let you know I get CC to :) All the best!

Congrats!!!

I am happy for you. out last scan date : Dec 11, 2014. I thought that we gonna be lucky and get our CC too, but unfortunately we got a checklist from NVC, So that's mean another 60 days for us. Waiting for 60 days feels like waiting for a lifetime. I hope you will get your interview date as soon as possible and reunite with your loved one.

Hi , I'm really sorry to hear that you got s checklist. I appreciate you posting hear because it also lets us know that they are looking at Dec 11 scan dates. I hope you get CC before the 60 days. All the best.

Congratulations to everyone who got their cc already. Very very happy for you guys because I just know how it feels to long for someone.

Hopefully ours will be cc too in the next few days, Dec. 15th, 2014 scan date here and I am so glad to see dec. 11th scan date getting reviewed already.

I am praying for our not to have any checklist anymore and praying the same fot each and every one of us.

Good Luck to us!!!!

Congrats!!!

Did you received an email from NVC regarding the checklist? My scan date is dec 11 also but when we called yesterday they told us they are still reviewing it. Hopefully they'll finish reviewing our case today. :D

Did you received an email from NVC regarding the checklist? My scan date is dec 11 also but when we called yesterday they told us they are still reviewing it. Hopefully they'll finish reviewing our case today. :D

good luck on your petition... ours is dec 15th and am really really just so excited and anxious at the same time... please keep us updated when you get your cc :)

Is it possible that you can get another checklist?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Congrats!!!

Wish you get your CC very soon.

Hi , I'm really sorry to hear that you got s checklist. I appreciate you posting hear because it also lets us know that they are looking at Dec 11 scan dates. I hope you get CC before the 60 days. All the best.

Thank you. I hope so. I know that we will be lucky before the 60 days ends. I just wanna be positive thinking at this moment.

here is the checklist i got from NVC :

[x] In Part 4. Information on the Sponsor, please correct the following...

[x] Item 12. As the petitioner sponsoring your spouse or child, you must indicate whether or not you are currently on active duty in the U.S. armed services.

We missed only one part on form I-864, My husband forgot to choose one of the option whether he is currently active on the US armed service or not. We left it EMPTY. that's our mistake.

My husband spoke to NVC on friday and asked them whether they can just help us to check 'No' on that part so that we don't have to wait for another 60 days and they said that this is a legal contract between my husband and US government so only my husband that can do it.

Journey @ USCIS:

07-27-2013: I-130 Sent

10-02-2013: NOA1-I130

12-09-2013: Approved

12-15-2013: NOA2 Hard Copy Received

Journey @ NVC:

01-22-2014: Case Number & IIN Assigned

.::Case Pending::.

12-09-2014: IV packet sent

12-10-2014: IV packet Delivered to NVC

12-11-2014: IV Scan Date

01-29-2015: Checklist Received from NVC

01-29-2015: Checklist Respond sent

02-02-2015: NVC Received checklist responds.

02-03-2015: New Scan Date

08-18-2015: Case Completed

04-17-2015: Interview Email Received (P4)

04-18-2015: Left NVC

04-19-2015: CEAC Status ‘In Transit’

04-21-2015: Medical Scheduled - Done

05-07-2015: Interview date @Jakarta,Indonesia (Refused under 221(g) for submit applicant (husband)’s ORIGINAL birth certificate & new form G-325A)

05-07-2015: CEAC Status ‘Administrative Processing’

05-18-2015: Requested documents Submitted to RPX-Jakarta,Indonesia

05-19-2015: CEAC Status changed from AP to READY for Interview

05-21-2015: CEAC Status READY, date updated.

05-21-2015: CEAC Status Changed from READY to AP. (at 4pm) I hope it will change to ISSUE tomorrow

05-22-2015: ISSUED

05-27-2015: Visa on hand,finally...

05-29-2015: POE O'hare Chicago

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.