res00np5

K-1 fiancé approvals

29 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

I have filed a I-129F Petition Alien Fiancé. On date 06/24/2014 and received notice form I-797C notice of action. On Date 06/26/2014 And a receipt number

It's going on the seventh month and have not heard anything about my approval. Would someone out there please help me and find out what's going on and why I have not received anything. And what should I do. I filed a E- request and it keeps telling me I'm within the processing time. I wrote to my congressman haven't heard anything from him. Anybody have any suggestions what I should do I'm getting worried. Thank you

Have you tried to call and involving your congressman?

Edited by Girl from Celebes

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat

- Sun Tzu-

It doesn't matter how slow you go as long as you don't stop

-Confucius-

-I am the beneficiary and my post is not reflecting my petitioner's point of views-

Lifting Condition (I-751)

*Mailed I-751 package (06/21/2017) to CSC

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

*NOA-1 received (06/28/2017)

*Check cashed (06/27/2017)

*Biometric Received (07/10/2017)

*Biometric Appointment (07/20/2017)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

I have filed a I-129F Petition Alien Fiancé. On date 06/24/2014 and received notice form I-797C notice of action. On Date 06/26/2014 And a receipt number

It's going on the seventh month and have not heard anything about my approval. Would someone out there please help me and find out what's going on and why I have not received anything. And what should I do. I filed a E- request and it keeps telling me I'm within the processing time. I wrote to my congressman haven't heard anything from him. Anybody have any suggestions what I should do I'm getting worried. Thank you

Our NOA-1 July 22, 2014 I contacted my Senators office and they put in a request to USCIS on our case. It has been three weeks and the Senators office has not heard anything back. I just want this step of the process over!

event.png

Sent I-129F - July 17, 2014

USCIS Received - July 18, 2014

NOA-1 - July 22, 2014

ARN Changed - July 30, 2014

Touched - November 14, 2014

NOA-2 -

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

Keep waiting.

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~Moved from K1 Process to K1 Progress Forum~

~Inquiry about case status~

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

it really sucks waiting for sure but just stay strong and keep trying with the senator's office. Hoping you get good news soon. As long as you don't get crazy bad luck, it should be smooth sailing after this. Good luck!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Have you contacted more than one Senator? If not, can't hurt to contact your other Senator's office along with your congress(wo)man's office. They might be more responsive.

Removing Conditions Timeline

Aug. 10, '17: Mailed in I-751

Aug. 21, '17: NOA1

October 23, '18: NOA2- approval

October 30, 18: 10-year GC received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

I only contacted senator and my congressman and I haven't heard anything from them. Both of them are Republicans. And my fiancé is from Ghana. I don't think I'm going to get too much help from them they don't Think too much of West Africa. But I'll try some more senators and congressmen's thanks

I called and they said they are working on May petitions. My is on July 10th...so it looks like for me another 2 months...but you maybe 1 more month...they are two months behind

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.