1,449 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

Hello everyone,

Congratulations to everyone whose VAWA were approved!!! I remember how happy I was when I got the approval e-mail notification from USCIS! Thank you Sandra for all your help.

I have one question how long did it take you to get scheduled for interview once you did your biometrics? The question is for those who sent I485 after VAWA approval and not with I360.

Thank you!

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline

Freish 15 Thank you for your kind words.

"Compassion is the sometimes fatal capacity for feeling what it is like to live inside somebody else's skin. It's the knowledge that there can never really be any peace and joy for me until there is peace and joy finally for you too".

(Frederick Buechner)

Filed: Other Timeline

Hi all,this is my first time posting but I have been silently following the thread.Today is my birthday and I got a gift from Uscis as Vawa approval this morning and am so thankful to God.I appreciate Sandra a lot.I got a 5page rfe in July and sent the response on 5th Oct and praise God today I got my approval.as many of you that are stilling waiting for approval keep believing that our God is alive and more than able.

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

Congratulations favourd86! I know how you feel. I got my Vawa approval 2 days before my birthday. It was the best birthday present! Good luck to you and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline

Seven people 8/10 days ago contacted me through VJ asking my help with their VAWA cases.I explained what I needed and so far I got one affidavit.Look I can't handle review multiple cases at the same time.I am a perfectionist and I will review the affidavits 10/12 times. I will travel on December and I will not return till January 03,2016, please send me asap the affidavits because I will review just 3 or 4 cases before I travel to Brazil.

Edited by sandranj

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Congratulations! Thats awesome! I have on question if somebody can help me...

If I apply for 765, 485 and 360 at the same time and eventually get a work authorization, what happens to my work authorization if I get a divorce? Do I lose it?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.