LibCampFireClub

It’s official: America is now No. 2

91 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

So, do as you say, but not as you do? Way to lead from the rear.

And pray tell, what have I done to America? You don't know any of my friends. I serve my country proudly with honor, courage, commitment(can't believe I just said that).

You're black, aren't you?

I thought you were espousing facts? Right? The millions of minorities in China are also a part of the country. Kinda like YOU. So, what's with the question? Every one on earth knows that China has a one-child policy. But, that policy does not apply to the ethnic minorities of China.

Well, there are millions of minorities in the U.S. Kind of like you, European boy.

Back to the subject, what is the male to female ratio in China? And why is it that males astronomically outnumber females?

You didn't ask me about anything to be sure. But I might suggest that before you make a broad sweeping generalization about a country of which you obviously know very little maybe you should take a minute and ask someone that knows a little bit. And not just what they read on the internet but first hand knowledge.

So since you brought up killing of babies in the womb; or as most people call it abortion, China has a lower abortion rate than Latin America, most of Africa and Eastern Europe. There is an issue of sex selective abortion thus the reason for outlawing ultrasound to determine the sex of the baby.

The sex ratio of men to women across all of China is almost impossible to know factually. The official population is even speculative. Most estimates across all ages is about 1.06 which is lower than India (2nd largest population). It's also lower than the wealthiest nations in the Middle East. The CIA estimates it at birth to be 1.12 but who believes the CIA?

Because some of the women are flushing the babies down the toilet. No need for abortions.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/28/world/asia/china-baby-rescue/

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

Well, there are millions of minorities in the U.S. Kind of like you, European boy.

Back to the subject, what is the male to female ratio in China? And why is it that males astronomically outnumber females?

Define astronomically? Tell us what you think the ratio is? I showed you mine now show us yours.

You're black, aren't you?

Yeah, I forgot that does a lot of damage :devil:

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

Because some of the women are flushing the babies down the toilet. No need for abortions.

You are amazing, bless your heart.

Edited by Operator

Define astronomically? Tell us what you think the ratio is? I showed you mine now show us yours.

By 2020 China will have almost 30 million more men than women.

You are amazing

Thank you I try my best. :lol: I have to keep my audience entertained.

Filed: Other Timeline

What makes you think I am a European boy? You are racist!!

Just so you know, China culture favors boys for birth. Why? Well, because girls ain't as efficient at picking rice or engaging in conversation. They get all touchy and feely, and then you need rotor-rooter. It's just one big mess to allow too many women. So, as far as astronomically outnumbering, that is a liberal piece of bullshit. Boys do in fact outnumber girls, but not by much. Now that the market has changed to making products for Americans, they simply buy your home and send you to Guatemala. Hope you've boned up on your Spanish.

Edited by ExExpat

What makes you think I am a European boy? You are racist!!

Just so you know, China culture favors boys for birth. Why? Well, because girls ain't as efficient at picking rice or engaging in conversation. They get all touchy and feely, and then you need rotor-rooter. It's just one big mess to allow too many women. So, as far as astronomically outnumbering, that is a liberal piece of bullshit. Boys do in fact outnumber girls, but not by much. Now that the market has changed to making products for Americans, they simply buy your home and send you do Guatemala.

I know that society in China favors boys. Thuh!!! That is what I have been talking about.

I'm racist? Dam, don't look in the mirror my friend.

Janelle,

We can't talk about generalizations if we use them ourselves. Operator is trying to have a real conversation with you. If you can't win, concede the match, lick your wounds and fight another day.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Janelle,

We can't talk about generalizations if we use them ourselves. Operator is trying to have a real conversation with you. If you can't win, concede the match, lick your wounds and fight another day.

Dude, back alley abortions, women putting their children in toilets, trash cans and black marketing their children has been all over the news and I studied about this in class.

I didn't say all women and if this is what it appears like, I am sorry.

But China has a huge black market for trafficking baby girls, kids and women. I have met one personally myself!

Filed: Other Timeline

I know that society in China favors boys. Thuh!!! That is what I have been talking about.

I'm racist? Dam, don't look in the mirror my friend.

Of course that's what you're talking about. You're a lib. You think recognizing that changes the landscape. By the way, I'm not European.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline

China giving their people anything is what got them into the mess they're in. Communism is dead. Want something? Work for it. That's how you have a somewhat successful society. It's been proven over and over in the last 100 years.

Are you joking or really that ignorant of Chinese history or do think Chinese history began in the 1940s?

Oct 19, 2010 I-130 application submitted to US Embassy Seoul, South Korea

Oct 22, 2010 I-130 application approved

Oct 22, 2010 packet 3 received via email

Nov 15, 2010 DS-230 part 1 faxed to US Embassy Seoul

Nov 15, 2010 Appointment for visa interview made on-line

Nov 16, 2010 Confirmation of appointment received via email

Dec 13, 2010 Interview date

Dec 15, 2010 CR-1 received via courier

Mar 29, 2011 POE Detroit Michigan

Feb 15, 2012 Change of address via telephone

Jan 10, 2013 I-751 packet mailed to Vermont Service CenterJan 15, 2013 NOA1

Jan 31, 2013 Biometrics appointment letter received

Feb 20, 2013 Biometric appointment date

June 14, 2013 RFE

June 24, 2013 Responded to RFE

July 24, 2013 Removal of conditions approved

Dude, back alley abortions, women putting their children in toilets, trash cans and black marketing their children has been all over the news and I studied about this in class.

I didn't say all women and if this is what it appears like, I am sorry.

But China has a huge black market for trafficking baby girls, kids and women. I have met one personally myself!

Then you should use stats and research. This way you can talk about it without the emotions. It's like anything we do here and IRL, knock them on their butts or don't play the game.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg