neilsqueen

IV Invoice...When Will It Come?! Ugg!!

27 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I paid the AOS bill last Thursday. The money was taken from my account on Friday. How much longer will I have to wait until they invoice me for the IV? This process is driving me nuts!! :ranting::clock:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Are you the agent of choice? If so you can try calling NVC and asking them to review the completed choice of agent. If they do that then the IV fee will be invoied in a few days. This can be done if you get a nice rep.

Timeline

Are you the agent of choice? If so you can try calling NVC and asking them to review the completed choice of agent. If they do that then the IV fee will be invoied in a few days. This can be done if you get a nice rep.

Yes I am. Thanks soooo much! I'm going to call asap!! :dancing:

• 2 weeks later...

Did you get a result when you called? I am still waiting on my IV invoice after they reviewed by Choice of Agent on the 19th Nov....

I-130 Sent : 2014-08-22
I-130 NOA1 : 2014-09-02
I-130 NOA2: 2014-09-20 :dancing:
NVC Received: 2014-10-08
Case Number and IIN Assigned: 2014-10-30
Received AOS Bill: 2014-10-30
Pay AOS Bill: 2014-10-30
Submit DS-261: 2014-10-29
Submit AOS & IV Documents: 2014-11-26 -- 60 day countdown is on!
DS-261 Reviewed: 2014-11-19 (called NVC)
Received IV Bill: 2014-12-05
Pay IV Bill: 2014-12-05
Submit DS-260: 2014-12-07
Case Complete: :clock:
Interview:
Move to Chicago: 2015-01-24 - Hopefully not without my beneficiary husband!!
rn63b28ts.png

It can take up to 60 days after the DS-261 is submitted. Do not resubmit it, open it, or mess around with it.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Timeline

Did you get a result when you called? I am still waiting on my IV invoice after they reviewed by Choice of Agent on the 19th Nov....

When I called they said the choice of agent was reviewed & accepted. They guy said I should have the bill this week. I REALLY hope so!!!

Edited by neilsqueen

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi

We have been for IV to be invoiced for more than a month now. My hubby has been calling NVC and every time they say that it will be invoiced soon. They have reviewed our DS-261 on Nov 18th. Today my hubby asked for supervisor review and the operator sent email to supervisor. I have seen cases where IV got invoiced within 15 days and for some it took more than a month. Lets hope we get it soon.

Good Luck

Try to get your husband to actually talk to a supervisor. You'll get your best answers that way.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

HEy guys, check out my timeline. It can take more then a month. But after you got a "paid" on AOS, you have all the infos to send out the AOS and IV Package to the NVC. Dont wait for both fees to be paid. The first guys, there did it this way got approved. SO no worry. Just pay all in the 60 Day timeframe and as well the ds-260

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

My husband tried to speak to a supervisor but whenever he called no one was available, although the rep told him that our file has been marked for supervisor review. We had sent the AOS package, after paying AOS fee. Now just waiting for IV to be invoiced since Oct 23rd. Although, the rep said to send in the IV package, we are not really sure, will wait for few more days.

Good Luck

Timeline

I'm getting conflicting stories about sending the packages in before the IV invoice is paid. One rep said we could send in before payment and another said no. I have a pending expedited case so I'm afraid to send anything in until I see if we are approved for the expedite. My nerves are shot!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

I'm getting conflicting stories about sending the packages in before the IV invoice is paid. One rep said we could send in before payment and another said no. I have a pending expedited case so I'm afraid to send anything in until I see if we are approved for the expedite. My nerves are shot!

I know what you mean! We also are waiting for a decision to an expedite request. We sent ours the same day we got the case number just two weeks ago. And I thought we'd get a response in just a few days ... right (I amazed of how naive I still am with this process). We got the "under review" email two days later but nothing since.

I am the beneficiary.
USCIS
12/20/2013 ... I-130 sent from France to Chicago lockbox
12/23/2013 ... I-130 received
12/27/2013 ... NOA1 email received
01/07/2014 ... I-797C receipt received: Nebraska Service Center, Priority Date: December 23, 2013
06/06/2014 ... "Alien Registration Number Change" email received
07/23/2014 ... e-Request filed. 7 months since NOA1!!!
08/07/2014 ... e-Request response: Security checks still pending
09/15/2014 ... After various requests NSC email received stating that petition is "assigned to an officer" ... Going on 9 months since NOA1
09/24/2014 ... I-130 FINALLY APPROVED!!! ... After 9 months and 1 day
10/15/2014 ... Case shipped to NVC, three weeks after NOA2

NVC
10/28/2014 ... NVC received
11/18/2014 ... Case # and IIN assigned
12/02/2014 ... NVC welcome email received
12/31/2014 ... AOS and IV packages received at NVC - Scan Date
03/05/2015 ... 3 N/As - CASE COMPLETE!!!
03/11/2015 ... P4 email received

Consulate
04/15/2015 ... Interview - APPROVED!!!

POE

06/21/2015 ... Brooklyn Red Hook Terminal. Unbelievable feeling.

N-400

11/07/2020 ... Filed online

11/07/2020 ... Priority Date on paper NOA

06/05/2021 ... Biometrics appointment scheduled for 07/02/2021

07/02/2021 ... Biometrics done

09/15/2021 ... Interview .. APPROVED!!! Same day oath!

Timeline

I know what you mean! We also are waiting for a decision to an expedite request. We sent ours the same day we got the case number just two weeks ago. And I thought we'd get a response in just a few days ... right (I amazed of how naive I still am with this process). We got the "under review" email two days later but nothing since.

Yes, we sent ours in about the same time. I was shocked that the email sent to us what from an actual human and not an automated system. The woman said they sent the request to the embassy for approval. My husband says I'm too impatient but I disagree lol. He doesn't help when he asks everyday if I got the IV invoice yet. :rofl:

Timeline

Hallelujah we just got & paid our IV invoice!! One step closer to hubby coming home. I pray that everyone gets good news tonight or very soon!!

Congrats neilsqueen! I have my fingers crossed mine will come soon. Did you receive it in an email or did appear on the CEAC portal?

I-130 Sent : 2014-08-22
I-130 NOA1 : 2014-09-02
I-130 NOA2: 2014-09-20 :dancing:
NVC Received: 2014-10-08
Case Number and IIN Assigned: 2014-10-30
Received AOS Bill: 2014-10-30
Pay AOS Bill: 2014-10-30
Submit DS-261: 2014-10-29
Submit AOS & IV Documents: 2014-11-26 -- 60 day countdown is on!
DS-261 Reviewed: 2014-11-19 (called NVC)
Received IV Bill: 2014-12-05
Pay IV Bill: 2014-12-05
Submit DS-260: 2014-12-07
Case Complete: :clock:
Interview:
Move to Chicago: 2015-01-24 - Hopefully not without my beneficiary husband!!
rn63b28ts.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.