curiosa

October 2014 Filers - Texas Service Center

1,380 posts in this topic

Hey it took three days not counting the weekend days. [/quote

That is great it has been 5 days since my interview not including the weekend.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Barbados
Timeline

From what I see though it's adviced for K1s to get it before marriage. I myself am going for mine before because I have stuff I wanna do that I need one for

02 Aug 2012 -- Met online

23 Feb 2013 -- Relations began (L)

19 May 2014 -- Visited! :luv:

26 Jun 2014 -- Engaged :dancing:

15 Oct 2014 -- I-129F package finished and mailed to Dallas

17 Oct 2014 -- NOA1 (email) TSC

22 Oct 2014 -- ARN updated

13 May 2015 -- NOA2 (email) :dancing:

19 May 2015 -- NOA2 Hardcopy

4 June 2015 -- NVC received (I think lol) Case number assigned.

11th June 2015 -- NVC sent to Bridgetown

16th June 2015 -- Bridgetown received

17th June 2015 - PCKT3 received
30th June 2015 - PCKT4 received

9th July 2015 - Medical (too many needles :/ )

21st July 2015 - Interview date :goofy:

10th August 2015 - Approved

12th August 2015 - Issued

13th August 2015 - Visa in hand via DHL

24th August 2015 - US arrival (POE MIA)

I am the beneficiary

I just got our casenumber and stuff from NVC - they sent our case to Vienna on 9/3

something is happening on a regular basis now, so much nicer than hanging out at the USCIS level :-D

My interview was on August 24 and thank God we were approved. Now we are just waiting for the passport delivery when I check the websites it just says ready laat update was on August 28. The weird thing is when i check the passport status this morning it states no information for this passport number arrrr!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

I just got our casenumber and stuff from NVC - they sent our case to Vienna on 9/3

something is happening on a regular basis now, so much nicer than hanging out at the USCIS level :-D

Congrats Mena :) Things are moving fast! I am still waiting for my case to be sent to the consulate. I really don't know what the hold is. It has been there for a whole week now :cry::cry:

our interview was August 17th and we are still waiting also. We were approved and told 2 weeks but we are still waiting to pick up the passport. :crying:

Edited by tee145

Congrats Mena :) Things are moving fast! I am still waiting for my case to be sent to the consulate. I really don't know what the hold is. It has been there for a whole week now :cry::cry:

Thank you!

I hope yours will be out of NVC very soon as well :-) They cant tell you why it is still there?

I've asked, they just keep telling me that it will be sent soon ?

:-(

let us know once they send it! I hope it´s soon.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Congratulations to everyone who is getting closer! The end is near and worth the wait!

I finally made it here on Saturday, and it's been amazing. It doesn't feel real yet.

Sent I-129F to Lewisville, TX: 10/21/2014
I-129F received in Lewisville, TX!: 10/23/2014

NOA1 - Text/Email: 10/28/2014

ARN updated: 10/28/2014

NOA2: 06/09/2015 (224 days)

Sent to NVC: 06/22/2015

NVC received: 06/30/2015

NVC Case Number received: 07/01/2015

Sent to Vancouver: 07/06/2015

Consulate received: 07/14/2015

Packet 3 sent: 07/14/2015

Packet 4 received: 07/16/2015

Medical: 08/14/2015

Interview: 08/18/2015 - APPROVED!

Received Visa: 08/21/2015

POE: 09/06/2015

Married: 10/25/2015

7BPctY3.jpg

Congratulations to everyone who is getting closer! The end is near and worth the wait!

I finally made it here on Saturday, and it's been amazing. It doesn't feel real yet.

great! Have fun settling in :-)

our interview was August 17th and we are still waiting also. We were approved and told 2 weeks but we are still waiting to pick up the passport. :crying:

I wonder what the hold up is? There are people that recieve their passport within two to three days. Either way we got through it and were approved it is another waiting game until they send off the passports. :clock:

I wonder what the hold up is? There are people that recieve their passport within two to three days. Either way we got through it and were approved it is another waiting game until they send off the passports. :clock:

I was have called them everyday this week. They just said they had a large volume and it could be delayed a few weeks. I wonder are they having some kind of computer printing problem like before. The people the week before received their visas in 3 or 5 days.

I just received packet 3 in the snail mail. They received the stuff yesterday and sent it out the same day. I am still stunned at this fast turn around :-)

Now I have to wait until my lovely fiance finishes the Affidavit of Support that I asked him to do a month ago. Right now it is very hard not to say "I told you so", but I am trying my best :-D

• 1 year later...
Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Hi, fellow TSC-ers!!! I commented on the NOA2 thread but realized some may not be on there. :) plusss this is where the action was hahaha! how is everyone?! It’s been so long!! I’d love to hear how you guys are and would love to keep in touch w you all! If ya have Instagram, send me a message! :) @alliepisarro  <3 

K-1 Visa

♥ 10/2/14- I-129F form sent
♥ 10/3/14- USCIS received I-129F
♥ 10/7/14- NOA1
4/24/15- NOA2 [6.5 months; 199 days]
♥ 5/11/15- NVC received & case number assigned
5/13/15- NVC left
5/14/15- Consulate received & ready for interview
6/15/15- Interview- APPROVED!!

7/10/15- Visa in hand

7/11/15- POE

7/14/15- Marriage (Civil)

AOS

7/20/15- AOS/EAD/AP sent together

7/23/15- NOA1 for all 3

8/17/15- Biometrics

8/31/15- Expedited AP document (all in one day)

9/22/15- EAD NOA2

9/30/15- Received EAD/AP combo card

11/20/15- AOS NOA2 (no interview)

11/25/15- Green card received! Woohoo!!!

"Can my fiance(e) visit on VWP while awaiting K-1 visa?"
Check out our recent experience coming through JFK on VWP here!

*Fellow Ecuamerican couples: All info you need to know--

Concise post NOA-2 steps, advice, & consulate info here!*

al6ryq.png

Allie & Santy

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.