TBoneTX

The Umbrella Rantolution

3,005 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Who told her to get prego in March huh?

It definitely wasn't me :lol:

Did I tell you guys the nightmarish experience that happened to me on Saturday? They gave me a peppermint mocha at Starbucks. I took a swig without realizing because they had put the sleeve on it and then I had nowhere to spit it out because I was in the car. I ended up getting coffee all over my jeans and in many many tissues.

It is like drinking liquid toothpaste. I don't care who you are, but if you like to drink toothpaste, you've got some problems. I'm almost too traumatized to go back.

Oh boy... It doesn't sound funny... But couldn't you open the window or something?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

Big fight with husband over practically nothing, like a misunderstanding of nothing these past 2 days.

And of course, because we were fighting, no progress on my bathroom. I'd like to be able to take a shower whenever I damn please.

How's life down south?

Who told you to marry a Dutchman, azz too big, move too slow....

:(

We argue a lot now too. It's getting old.

Life down here has been better. Been the worst two-ish weeks in recent memory. But alas, what can we do.

Who told you to marry an Englishman.....

Really I hope things smooth out for you gals

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I, and perhaps many if not most of us, were born before Many, si ma'am. When the moon landed, I hoped that it would take off again, bye moon man. I hope that this answers your question, si ma'am. Why are you asking it, huh ma'am?

Where's the +Many button, huh man?

Beware the First Manymester especially, run man.

The reason I was asking ? Well, I phoned my ex-fiance, and after distracting him from launching into an explanation of his latest mission to Pluto, or wherever, I managed to get him to talk about the first landing on the moon by the Americans. It was at this time he realised humans weren't the centre of the universe, and the reason he went on to study philosophy at uni. I was born a lot later, and not in the States, so I was trying to imagine what impact that had on his psyche, and trying to look for an answer to his delusional mental state. He talks about the Cold War a lot, and in reality was sent to Haiti during Dr something or others reign. All really fascinating. In the UK we don't study much American history, apart from the revolution against Britain, so trying to catch up.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Baby doc just died :)

Maybe the government sent your ex to assassinate him :)

New niki shot on file. Freezing here. If it's not rain it's cold....

Grrr....

Bah. Go join your friend on the land fill.bad lieutenant:)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

Don't laugh, no ma'am... she's dangerous in there, sigh man...

1. I tend to agree; however, and to be fair, Mrs. T-B. has quite an eye for the stuff that's a Great Many% off, she man. As for me, I think only twice out of Many visits have I found anything there for myself, sparse man.

2. You love me long time, huh ma'am? I outrun Big Husband, huh ma'am?

Many. You obviously haven't priced pre-owned toilet seats from Someone I Know; however, to be fair, our Black Friday specials haven't been publicized yet. They will be called "Butt Friday" specials, idea man.

Where's the +Many button, huh man? :rofl:

If you patronize Starbucks regularly, then our marriage is off, hmmmph ma'am.

Speaking of awful taste that's chiefly in our mouths: A year or so ago, I tried UltraBrite toothpaste for the first time in at least two, and probably Many, decades. It still tastes like turpentine, yuck man.

1. I've only bought stuff there when my mother gave me some of that Kohl's cash. Handbag I bought is starting to fall apart after 6 months, a pair of shoes had the color rub off the first time, etc.

2. I've never seen him run, but being that I have to run to keep up with him when he walks....

3. Thank goodness my husband likes Starbucks. It isn't the special American treat it was at first, but he still goes 1-2 times a week. The Danish coffee stores are like twice the price, take forever to make the coffee, and then it is served so hot in a cup that it takes 30 minutes to cool down. Not exactly a fast food as it were.

:(

We argue a lot now too. It's getting old.

Life down here has been better. Been the worst two-ish weeks in recent memory. But alas, what can we do.

He made up for it in spades yesterday, so all is forgiven. In general, we don't argue that much, but we both hate it when we do.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Did I tell you guys the nightmarish experience that happened to me on Saturday? They gave me a peppermint mocha at Starbucks. I took a swig without realizing because they had put the sleeve on it and then I had nowhere to spit it out because I was in the car. I ended up getting coffee all over my jeans and in many many tissues.

It is like drinking liquid toothpaste. I don't care who you are, but if you like to drink toothpaste, you've got some problems. I'm almost too traumatized to go back.

That's what you get for not tipping your barista :lol:

peppermint mocha sounds just nasty. Why couldn't you just open the door and spit out? Going to fast already?

K1 from the Philippines
Arrival : 2011-09-08
Married : 2011-10-15
AOS
Date Card Received : 2012-07-13
EAD
Date Card Received : 2012-02-04

Sent ROC : 4-1-2014
Noa1 : 4-2-2014
Bio Complete : 4-18-2014
Approved : 6-24-2014

N-400 sent 2-13-2016