28 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

We married coz her fren saw us that we were already married to each other from heart. So we said okay lets sign it and make it official.

We r madly in love.. And we discuss everything.

We are just trying to be cautious. I dont want to see her weepy eyes and sad face or trembling voice coz my visa was denied. And i know what she will do.. She will quit and come to me.

She gave good years of her to be on the retirement plan and now just 5 yrs left and i dont want her to mess her work coz of my silly misyake.

I am dead sure i can make enough money to keep us sustained without her benifits.. But she is getting closer to those benifits and i dont want to be reason for mess.

We love , we belive and we trust each other madly

Timeline

Dnp 2014

we being nepali citizen dont need visa or passport to stay and work in india. All we need is citizenship card from nepal.

And i am never involved in any crime.. Not been to even police station for any thing till date.

No hanky panky thing till date.. Have tons of female fans but i only dated 2 lady all life.. And my wife is 2nd lady .. First one broke up way long back.

My wife knows everything abt my past and present

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Are you the same ethnicity and religion?

Do not think it is common practice in India to have such an age gap. Consulate might not know how it is OK in Nepal.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Dnp 2014

we being nepali citizen dont need visa or passport to stay and work in india. All we need is citizenship card from nepal.

And i am never involved in any crime.. Not been to even police station for any thing till date.

No hanky panky thing till date.. Have tons of female fans but i only dated 2 lady all life.. And my wife is 2nd lady .. First one broke up way long back.

My wife knows everything abt my past and present

But you can open up a bank account in india with documents from Nepal ..

Are you the same ethnicity and religion?

Do not think it is common practice in India to have such an age gap. Consulate might not know how it is OK in Nepal.

Ya,, this might be an issue...

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline

We married coz her fren saw us that we were already married to each other from heart. So we said okay lets sign it and make it official.

We r madly in love.. And we discuss everything.

We are just trying to be cautious. I dont want to see her weepy eyes and sad face or trembling voice coz my visa was denied. And i know what she will do.. She will quit and come to me.

She gave good years of her to be on the retirement plan and now just 5 yrs left and i dont want her to mess her work coz of my silly misyake.

I am dead sure i can make enough money to keep us sustained without her benifits.. But she is getting closer to those benifits and i dont want to be reason for mess.

We love , we belive and we trust each other madly

I wish all the best.. Just keep up the spirit ...

Timeline

Yes dnp 2014 and boiler the age is the one and sole thing that is making me so scared.

In India and Nepal its not common to have such age difference. Well the question came up in court house in Nepal too before we got our marriage certificate, but we both were able to convience the authority how much we love each other and how we adore and for us age is just no.

Gosh this is killing me. Cant even sleep.

For us doing good and serving people is religion. And we both love to travel and love photography. We both came closer coz she was my client but there a horrific incident due to weather and i went all the way out of the way to get that incident taken care off and her saftey and safe return to home in 1st. She returned home and almost for 7 months we were like casual fren sharing days and life and how were we etc etc.. She realized her love for me way long back but no me.. In sept that is after 7 months of her return and emails and phones, when i went nepal for traveling alone and was out of contact then i realized how much i cherish her and i want her and how much i love her. And there started the love in my heart. And here we are together .. Married

All i can do is hope for best

Guess What Rdahal our case is similar!....welcome To VJ....maybe we can follow each other's progress?

My husband and I have a age difference also....28yrs. I am older them him....

Best wishes to you both......

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

I know someone like your situation or maybe more complicated. The age difference is 40 years. They got approved. No problem. Just make sure you prepare for your interview. Listen very carefully. Focus on dates, place and how.

Be confident on the interview.

As long as its real then, there is nothing to worry about.

NVC or Consulate, they are trained to look at the evidence. I think they are not trained to use their emotions. (just a thought)

Timeline

Yes we were discussing this right now few min ago over phone woth my wife.

She went to sleep after her day ended... I am on the way to work. We seem to be doing fine showing our relation and evidence as real.

I just got an email from my wide sister as well telling how happy my wife sounds these days

i never doubt that we dont make it.. Its just i read a thread called 'interview from hell' and was more stressed coz od age difference.

We have prepared more than 100 question as prospective question to be asked at interview and i have memorized everything.. Even her bank account no ro social ssn i have gone that extent to memorize it. And we are right now in nebraska and we have quite a time in hand.

Its just that after a tough life, i found her and i am already 29 and she is 51 and now it doesnt feels like staying apart coz we have already passed our good days alone and now we just want to be together.

And reading that interview experience from pak embassy, i dont want to be the one to come out with bad news to my lovely wife.

So i am more cautious in creating more evidence.. I was telling my wife that i will go to interview with tons of evidence.

I can imagine her weepy face, and eyes full of tears and trembling voice when she is sad. And i dont want to be the reason ever for her sadness.

Timeline

My sincere apology for being pain in butt.. And in so many conversation, i had done some terrible mistake in english. Its because of emotion and also so many times i was responding from mobile phone.

Coming back to our relationship and us, we have no skeleton to hide. But then so many times, CO could just not be willing to check the evidence and may have made his mind by seeing what we submitted to USCIS and NVC.

And before i met her, i had nothing to lose. I was fearless of anything (on professional ground and personal ground too. And i was in cloud that now i dont have to worry about my life coz i have made myself good enough to earn bread and butter and all wanted to serve people. And i have had done best with what i had and what life gave to me) but now as i have her in my life and i have fear of hurting her. I dont want to be the reason of pain in her life. I want her to always smile.

All i wanted her to smile and be happy... they way she wakes me up in morning and says "hey baby" my day gets so better and when i wake her up and she is her grumpy, groggy voice saying "good morning baby'; everything in life seems wonderful.

thinking about 9 weeks in summer when we were together, i smile every day. And now suddenly after reading that interview experience i read, i am scared.. I am terrified.

Once, i had her cry in phone and i realized how it affects me. Once i saw her in Nepal when she went out on roaming and a tailor cheated her, she came back to me with this sad face and weepy eyes (we (she and me) operate from heart, not from head when it comes to helping people. Just that we are bit different and we never knew that embassy needs so much of evidence before we got married. After we got married and she went to US and she started the process then the lawyer said phone bill was a great evidence and the post cards that we exchanged and emails of ours. Good luck of ours, i have pre paid phone but somehow i was able to dig 1 year old bills and furnish that and she was keeping tab on expenses therefore she was saving all the bills.))... being an artist from heart, I can see that weepy eyes, sad face and hear the trembling voice of her "if i am denied"

i know even when we are approved, we will cry. tears of joys.. Definitely tears of joy is better than tears of sorrow. For me all i have in life is her. And i want her to be happy.

I am just being over cautious about everything and i dont want to up. I know she will stand by me the same way. And if its the evidence that shows up, we are going to create tons of evidence

And as Woody Allen said "In my house I'm the boss, my wife is just the decision maker." hahahah that is how we operate. And all i want is to hear that "hey baby every day till my last breath" and all i want is to "lay down in those arms and get hugs" and all i want is to "kiss her good night" and all i want is to "protect her and make her laugh and giggle" (during our honeymoon trek, we were in Nepal and her friend had to share the room for that night coz of unavailability of rooms and i dont know what got into me and my wife's head we both were giggling like tiny kids of 5 yrs all night long. And then her friend had to wake up and scream at us being kids and put ear plug to go back to sleep.) Till date i remember that incidence, and we laugh hard. Am i asking too much from my Govt. and for US Govt. ???

And knowing how we operate and how we are and how madly we are in love, and not knowing the paper work and legal work and now getting out butt digging them to proove the relationship; that is driving us frustrated. Sometime, i tease her saying "baby outsourcing your husband has been pain in ### to you" and she replies saying "i will make you pay with interest when you come home".

That line "when you come home" i missed it since ages and now i have family (mother in law, brother in law, and sister in law and their kids) and top of it loving wife and now i am scared.. I have fear.

But then this thread has been great support and informative to us. And so was the thread related to Crazy interview in Pakistan. We learnt more and we are preparing for it.

Thank you guys and Our best wishes goes to everybody out there.

Love you guys

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.