LibCampFireClub

The Mandate: Republicans Were Elected to Stop Barack Obama, Not to Work with Him

123 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

If they try to impeach him for failing to adhere to the constitution, the screeching of "you did it too" will be heard in the backreaches of the deepest caves on the other side of the world.

Presidents regularly wage war without congress declaring it. The 4th amendment - lol - that was dead in the 1960's with Hoover's FBI and they've had half a century of advances in both technology and training the people to believe in the all-powerful executive. The 5th amendment - pffft. Obama orders killing of U.S. citizens without even faking due process. He's PROUD of that, and so are a lot of Americans.

He won't be impeached.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

The #1 priority should be reducing the federal debt and govt. spending. I hope that's what they try to do, and leave guns and god out of it. The Federal Govt. has grown far too large. Get rid of Commerce, HUD, Energy, Education. Pass a balanced budget amendment that can only be overridden in times of war or national emergency. The 17 trillion dollar debt is staggering, and I don't think most people realize that is far more dangerous to the survival of this country them some religious nuts in the middle east (Israel included)

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Deadly. I mean with Clinton they at least had the lying under oath thing.

What will the impeach Obama for . Because he is a bad President and they don't like his politics. It's absurd as the wingnuts who called for Bush to be impeached

MINO

He's violated the Constitution. His actions in some areas are against the law. Like the latest illegal immigrant influx.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

There was an ad running here on tv for a New Hampshire race between two women, Ann Custer vs Marilinda Garcia. One of the ads run by Custer actually made the claim that Garcia was against women. :wacko:

Old news pal. The National Organization of Women have been doing that for years.

Timeline

Why is it a waste of time?

Let him golf. He will do less harm.

He just needs to be stopped. I don't believe he needs to be impeached and furthermore I don't believe it is the will of the people. Better things to do.

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

The GOP won't pursue impeachment because they want to be relevant in 2016. The Teaparty Bullies are pushing for retribution instead of actually working and doing what they promised to do because they hope that would shrink the GOP base even more, leaving the field open for a TB candidate. I am sure the Cuban himself, has such designs for the WH.

Make no mistake, last night's win does not mean We The People have given the GOP a blank check and a mandate to keep the country stalled. The GOP candidates ran - and won - on the very opposite - getting bills to pass, the economy to move forward and the contry back on track. If they decide to play chicken with the WH it will backfire on them, no matter how much the TBs would love nothing else.

Limbaugh does not represent nor does he speak for the GOP. He is after airtime so it is natural his vat of Kool Aid is large ebough to accommodate the 5th colum and them some.

If any of the candidates elected last night meant any of their campaign promises - I know, I am the eternal optimistic - then better roll up their sleeves and get to work. We The People are watching and we can be spiteful if scorned.

Let's hope they don't cruz it up this time around....

If they try to impeach him for failing to adhere to the constitution, the screeching of "you did it too" will be heard in the backreaches of the deepest caves on the other side of the world.

Presidents regularly wage war without congress declaring it. The 4th amendment - lol - that was dead in the 1960's with Hoover's FBI and they've had half a century of advances in both technology and training the people to believe in the all-powerful executive. The 5th amendment - pffft. Obama orders killing of U.S. citizens without even faking due process. He's PROUD of that, and so are a lot of Americans.

He won't be impeached.

Edited by JohnR!

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Let him golf. He will do less harm.

He just needs to be stopped. I don't believe he needs to be impeached and furthermore I don't believe it is the will of the people. Better things to do.

The people spoke in the election yesterday. Why do they want a liar in office who goes against the Constitution? Why does the GOP want it?

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Timeline

The people spoke in the election yesterday. Why do they want a liar in office who goes against the Constitution? Why does the GOP want it?

I just pretty much speak for myself and how I see it. I don't recall anybody running on the platform of impeachment....so I assume polls would show the candidates, it is a losing proposition.

If you want to push for impeachment......knock yourself out.

I just pretty much speak for myself and how I see it. I don't recall anybody running on the platform of impeachment....so I assume polls would show the candidates, it is a losing proposition.

If you want to push for impeachment......knock yourself out.

I'm not a member of Congress.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015