LibCampFireClub

The Mandate: Republicans Were Elected to Stop Barack Obama, Not to Work with Him

123 posts in this topic

I just remember that it was quite a while into his first term before the GOP voted for anything that the Democrats proposed. They only cared about the party line, not the people. Let's see if they stick to their guns and impeach him now. No more excuses.

Impeach him for what LOL

For what? Are you serious?

Deadly. I mean with Clinton they at least had the lying under oath thing.

What will the impeach Obama for . Because he is a bad President and they don't like his politics. It's absurd as the wingnuts who called for Bush to be impeached

MINO

Filed: Other Timeline

So I'm waiting for impeachment now. Then I'll believe.

A pipe dream that originated in a drop-out prog think-tank to get a conservative to say their agenda is to impeach 0bola. It never got legs and then last night happened. From now on, 0bola is nothing more than a liability to anyone he deals with. He matches his new nickname perfectly. He impeached himself. He's burnt toast.

Edited by ExExpat

Filed: Timeline

If the AVG Republican could just freaking understand that we are already paying for Universal Healthcare we just are not getting it, they might wise up. We are paying almost twice what other 1st world countries are paying, and although we have good Medical care, for the price we are paying we should have limousine sevice to the doctor and get a freaking massage when we get there

Yes Obmacare sucks and is driving up costs, but something has to be done. Repeal it. Fine repeal, if you do what is the plan ? If we were spending 1/4 of what other nations payed and they balked at universal health care I could understand, but we are spending more per citizen than anywhere on earth.

Careful there. Healthcare inflation has been at it's lowest over the last few years. If Obamacare is driving up cost, then you are saying that we would have seen healthcare cost decrease from some mysterious reason had Obamacare not passed. Is that really a reasonable thing to say or claim? Your opening paragraph is spot on, however.

A pipe dream that originated in a drop-out prog think-tank to get a conservative to say their agenda is to impeach 0bola. It never got legs and then last night happened. From now on, 0bola is nothing more than a liability to anyone he deals with. He matches his new nickname perfectly. He impeached himself. He's burnt toast.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Efforts_to_impeach_Barack_Obama

During the presidency of Barack Obama, Republican congressmembers have stated that Obama may have engaged in impeachable activity and may face removal from office. Rationales offered for impeachment have included an alleged White House cover-up after the 2012 Benghazi attack [2] and failure to defend the borders from illegal immigration. No Congressional Representative has drawn up a list of articles of impeachment and proposed them to the Judiciary Committee.

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/07/sarah-palin-impeach-barack-obama-108658.html

“It’s time to impeach; and on behalf of American workers and legal immigrants of all backgrounds, we should vehemently oppose any politician on the left or right who would hesitate in voting for articles of impeachment,” Palin wrote in a column published Tuesday on the conservative website Breitbart. “The many impeachable offenses of Barack Obama can no longer be ignored. If after all this he’s not impeachable, then no one is.”

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/07/29/republicans-deny-gunning-impeachment-roundup-impeachment-talk-speaks.html

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

The Mandate: Republicans Were Elected to Stop Barack Obama, Not to Work with Him

This is a given. Anyone who thinks otherwise,

well,

sorry, stop smoking that stuff.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Efforts_to_impeach_Barack_Obama

During the presidency of Barack Obama, Republican congressmembers have stated that Obama may have engaged in impeachable activity and may face removal from office. Rationales offered for impeachment have included an alleged White House cover-up after the 2012 Benghazi attack [2] and failure to defend the borders from illegal immigration. No Congressional Representative has drawn up a list of articles of impeachment and proposed them to the Judiciary Committee.

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/07/sarah-palin-impeach-barack-obama-108658.html

“It’s time to impeach; and on behalf of American workers and legal immigrants of all backgrounds, we should vehemently oppose any politician on the left or right who would hesitate in voting for articles of impeachment,” Palin wrote in a column published Tuesday on the conservative website Breitbart. “The many impeachable offenses of Barack Obama can no longer be ignored. If after all this he’s not impeachable, then no one is.”

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/07/29/republicans-deny-gunning-impeachment-roundup-impeachment-talk-speaks.html

I agree he has been an awful President, but I don't agree with you on impeachment

I agree he has been an awful President, but I don't agree with you on impeachment

This was in response to Exexpat's claim that progs were the ones talking about impeachment. Now that they're in control, let's see what happens next.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

This was in response to Exexpat's claim that progs were the ones talking about impeachment. Now that they're in control, let's see what happens next.

I know, I was :devil: with ya

This is a given. Anyone who thinks otherwise,

well,

sorry, stop smoking that stuff.

Indeed.

It is amusing watching the left try to spin their president into a tolerable cocoon that the new House and Senate will want to play "Lets make a Deal."

It will be even more fun watching him rot and fall off the vine.

I bet the amnesty order is getting scaled down right now.

Bad thing is , I am afraid the Pubs might give int to that issue also.

There is a Mandate from the conservative side of the aisle, but there is not a single voice. It's going to take a little time for some politicians to accept that Americans don't want a deal with 0bola.

See How Sen. Ted Cruz Responds When Asked If He Will Support Mitch McConnell as ‘Leader’ in the Senate
Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) wasn’t quite ready to proclaim his support for Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) as the U.S. Senate’s new majority leader following the GOP’s historic election night on Tuesday night.
“Will you support Mitch McConnell as your leader in the United States Senate?” Blitzer asked.
“Well, that will be a decision for the Congress to make and that will be decided next week,” Cruz said.
He went on to say that Tuesday was a “terrific night for Republicans” and a “powerful repudiation of the Obama agenda.”
Blitzer then asked Cruz a second time if he would support McConnell as the leader of the Senate.
“Wolf, I’m going to give you the same answer I did the first time you asked that question,” Cruz answered. “Tonight, what I’m focused on is the results in this election.”
Cruz also called on Republicans to push for a repeal of Obamacare after retaking the Senate from Democrats for the first time since 2006.
Edited by ExExpat