Senator-Mel

September 2014 scan date,at NVC

59 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

OY!! I know, it's nerve wracking and I don't even have our I-130 submitted yet to USCIA :S

Waiting for my husband to get other documents that are required to be mailed in along with it. I read, re-read, and, think, okay, I got it!! and, then, times passes and, uhoh, what how does the flowchart go again, when do I send that in????

Well, folks may you all find favour and may your journey end soon with you going home to your loved ones.

As soon as ur documents are complete and ready and all the forms properly completed bcos the earlier u start the journey of the processes the shorter ur timeline

Thanks for the wishes, we pray for more CC and no checklists cos 60 days is such a long wait

Any news of more cc today from sept. Scan dates??

Helloo everyone,Hw are we holding up?

Timeline

After reading your post yesterday i called NVC immediately cos my scan date was 2nd of September and the agent i spoke to told me i have case complete and they are trying to schedule my appointment but i should be getting a mail from them soon but out of excitement i forgot to ask the date my case got completed, am hoping i get a December date. fingers crossed. :dancing: :joy: :dancing: :joy: :dancing: .

Timeline

my scan date is sept 5th. i got the 60 day letter like everybody else on sept 7th. have not heard anything since. very frustrating.

It can be frustrating but it seems they are working on sept scan datesnso u wud hear from them soon

After reading your post yesterday i called NVC immediately cos my scan date was 2nd of September and the agent i spoke to told me i have case complete and they are trying to schedule my appointment but i should be getting a mail from them soon but out of excitement i forgot to ask the date my case got completed, am hoping i get a December date. fingers crossed. :dancing: :joy: :dancing: :joy: :dancing: .

Congrats ooooooh on ur CC,u wud be getting the mail shortly

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Am so sad just got a checklist from NVC,another round of the 60days wait

i am sorry for this, i hope they will review your checklist way less than 60 days, goodluck with that and dont give up and stay up, soon this will end and you will be with your spouse

The immigration process caused me PTSD.

I too got a checklist, but for something that is not required. I am so angry. We are trying to have a supervisor fix it :cry:

Second IR-1 Green Card journey

06/04/2014 - sent I-130

06/11/2014 - case received at Chicago Lockbox

06/16/2014 - case sent to Nebraska Service Centre

06/18/2014 - expedite requested

06/24/2014 - received e-mail from NSC that expedite is being considered

07/10/2014 - I-130 approved

07/17/2014 - approved case sent to NVC

08/11/2014 - expedite requested

08/12/2014 - NVC case number assigned (no IIN)

08/13/2014 - IIN received by email while on hold to NVC

08/13/2014 - DS-261 submitted

08/14/2014 - AOS fee billed

08/15/2014 - AOS fee paid

08/18/2014 - expedite denied :-(

08/27/2014 - Sent AOS and IV package

09/02/2014 - USPS shows package delivered

09/03/2014 - AOS and IV scan date

09/08/2014 - email from NVC stating to wait 60 days for review

09/17/2014 - IV fee invoiced (invoice date of 09/15/2014, therefore 33 days since submitting DS-261)

09/19/2014 - IV fee paid

09/22/2014 - IV fee shows "paid". DS-260 became available.

09/24/2014 - DS-260 completed.

10/28/2014 - AOS Checklist. Checking/savings account verification requested, despite joint-sponsor's AOS package being accepted. Told to send in letter to disregard checking/savings account in the application. Checklist states 60 BUSINESS days to review. :cry:

11/05/2014 - Letter sent to NVC requesting them to disregard checking/savings account.

11/13/2014 - AOS Checklist scan date.

01/07/2015 - Case Complete!!!

01/15/2015 - Interview scheduled for Feb 9!

02/09/2015 - Interview - APPROVED! :dancing:

02/10/2015 - Visa Issued

02/12/2015 - Visa handed over to courier

02/13/2015 - Visa delivered at 8am

02/22/2015 - POE (Orlando, FL)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Lebanon
Timeline

I too got a checklist, but for something that is not required. I am so angry. We are trying to have a supervisor fix it :cry:

what was the checklist you got? is it in AOS or IV? what they asked for and it was not required?

The immigration process caused me PTSD.

Timeline

Thanks azzein,its not being funny as I dnt no why attorneys act up after being paid to do a job that the cnt deliver,I simple oh!!am sorry I missed it wud do than cracking up stupid lawyers sense

So please wat was ur checklist all about?Aoz or 1v

what was the checklist you got? is it in AOS or IV? what they asked for and it was not required?

Timeline

Case complete today guys. Scan date

sept 5 . Good luck everyone

Congrats oooooh!! Thatz great news,thanks for the kind good wishes.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

OOOh my! :( I feel so sad for you! Hope they your case get approved before the 60 days wait!

Have faith and hope...even if it's not easy!

This is THE thing that scares me the most..being checklisted after this long wait...and start another round!

You'll be on my prayer Senator-Mel!

Timeline

Thanks @pitchounette

Its not funny,but I only bt pray for favour that they process it faster than usual

OOOh my! :( I feel so sad for you! Hope they your case get approved before the 60 days wait!

Have faith and hope...even if it's not easy!

This is THE thing that scares me the most..being checklisted after this long wait...and start another round!

You'll be on my prayer Senator-Mel!

Thanks oooh!!I pray for favour oooh!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.