Saylin

NVC Filers - October 2014

2,405 posts in this topic

Congrats! What were ur scan dates??

my AOS 9.5.14 & IV 10.6.14 this morning I called and i was super nice to the lady and so was she and she said we are trying to catch up but, the wait time is from the last scan date which was 10.6.14.

Here is TheBigO formula:

CC = (0.7751 x IV ScanDate) + 102.22

Your IV scan date is 10.6.14 which is 279th day of 2014 now we can calculate :

CC= (0.7751*279) +102.22

CC= 216.25...+102.22

CC= 318,4...

Convert 318 days into a date you'll get your estimated CC date...Which is around 11.16.14 or 11.17.14!

Mine should be 11.06.14 or 11.07.14....We'll find out if the prediction is accurate next week for me and in about 2 weeks for you :)

Keep me posted and good luck!

Hey got approved today thank god so just forget aout the calculation and ask god

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

CASE COMPLETE!

Now I need the tears of happiness to stop. I have no idea how this transpired. Perhaps it was due to mine and my husband's phone calls to NVC and the Supervisor's this week. I guess it shows that it can pay off to persevere.

Our only hope now is that all of our VJ friends also get a CC soon and can be back with their loved ones as soon as possible.

I just saw your good news today!! CONGRATS to you and your loved one! Hope you get a interview soon so loved one can be home for Christmas! :) (L)

USCIS

10-30-2013: I-130 Sent

11-1-2013: NOA1

05-02-2013: NOA2 :dancing:

05-06-2014: Case shipped to NVC

NVC

05-19-2014: Case received at NVC

06-10-2014: Case number and IIN assigned

06-24-2014: DS-261 available and completed online

06-25-2014: AOS fee invoiced and Paid

06-28-2014: AOS packet sent via Priority mail express(received on 07-01-2014)

07-03-2014: AOS packet scanned

08-02-2014: IV bill invoiced

08-14-2014: IV bill paid

08-18-2014: IV packet sent priority mail( received by NVC 8-20-14)

08-20-2014: DS-260 completed online

08-22-2014: IV packet scanned

10-11-2014: case complete :thumbs::dance:

11-26-2014: Interview Date in Ankara, Turkey

Embassy

11-10-2014 medical in Ankara, Turkey-recieved results next day(11-11-14)

11-26-2014 Interview 221 g orange slip given. They want to see original marriage certificate(red book)

Omg Congrats Jackie521

I'm praying we get approve soon. Both our AOS and IV were mailed by lawyer together so both scan date 9/24.

I'm happy for u. Keep us posted on interview date.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

my AOS 9.5.14 & IV 10.6.14 this morning I called and i was super nice to the lady and so was she and she said we are trying to catch up but, the wait time is from the last scan date which was 10.6.14.

Congrats!

man i wish it was truly from last scan date. My scan date for both packages is october 6th!

it seems like seperate pacakges are being reviewed together but with earlier scan late.

The latest scan date for packages send together ive seen is September 8th

Edited by BatmanFlow

USCIS

January 8th 2014 - NOA1

July 10th 2014 - NOA2

NVC

July 17th 2014 - Case shipped to NVC

July 30th 2014 - Case received by NVC

August 13th 2014 - Case number and IIN received by email

August 13th 2014 - DS-261 Form Completed

August 14th 2014 - AOS Fees Invoiced and Paid

September 17th 2014 - IV Fees Invoiced and Paid

September 19th 2014 - DS260 Completed

October 6th 2014 - AOS and IV Packages Received

November 28th 2014 - AOS and IV Checklist (4 items in total. 3 for documents they lost. Called on December 9 and a rep said no checklist for IV....go figure)

December 8th 2014 - Checklist scan date.

December 30th 2014 - Case Compl........NOT. So after not having an interview date yet, I called again on Jan 30th and apparently its in final review with a supervisor.

February 6th 2015 - Case Complete: Supervisor called from NVC to confirm everything has been completed now.

March 27 2015 - Interview Date

March 27 2015 - Approved!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hey got approved today thank god so just forget aout the calculation and ask god

Hahahaha Screw the maths! :) CONGRATS!!! I am soo glad you are done with NVC!!Hope you will be squeezed in December interview!

Omg Congrats Jackie521

I'm praying we get approve soon. Both our AOS and IV were mailed by lawyer together so both scan date 9/24.

I'm happy for u. Keep us posted on interview date.

Thanks and yes i will let you guys know. I told you i thought they were going by the AOS date. have faith plus they are trying to get up to date.

Hahahaha Screw the maths! :) CONGRATS!!! I am soo glad you are done with NVC!!Hope you will be squeezed in December interview!

OMG thank you and yes don't worry you would see. And yes that is what i am hoping for. I will keep all posted.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

CONGRATS to all recent CCs! Keep speeding up NVC pleeease!?AOS scan date Sept 8 / IV scan date Sept 23....praying to get it today since I saw aos sept 8 getting approved...so help me God right Jackie ?

Congrats!

man i wish it was truly from last scan date. My scan date for both packages is october 6th!

it seems like seperate pacakges are being reviewed together but with earlier scan late.

The latest scan date for packages send together ive seen is September 8th

Thanks so much

Yes that's what i think its from the AOS scan.

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

What type of case is this.. are you filing for your dad or one of your parents filing for their dad ? ... When he was born ?

this is for IR5 CATAGORY my dad filling for my grandfather. he born in 1935

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

Guys great news just got case complete!! Last scan date was for AOS checklist 8 Sept (IV was Aug 26). I am so excited and hopeful that my husband will be reunited with our children (and me!) before Christmas! Fingers cross!

CASE COMPLETE!

Now I need the tears of happiness to stop. I have no idea how this transpired. Perhaps it was due to mine and my husband's phone calls to NVC and the Supervisor's this week. I guess it shows that it can pay off to persevere.

Our only hope now is that all of our VJ friends also get a CC soon and can be back with their loved ones as soon as possible.

Really happy for you and your family!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline

this is for IR5 CATAGORY my dad filling for my grandfather. he born in 1935

I think the sup will definitely approve this... I think born before 75 get away with not obtainable certificate and 2 affidavits

OMG I AM APPROVED!!!!!!! SO HAPPYYY i cried and everything the lady was saying are you crying.

my AOS 9.3.14 & IV 10.6.14 there is hope and they are getting up to date. bcuz the lady today in the morning said 60 days from the IV

i am so happy

waoo jackie congratulations.

Filed: IR-5 Country: India
Timeline

Case complete Oct 31 (EP)

AOS emailed EP Sept 5

IV package emailed EP Sept 15

DS-260 completed Oct 5

IR1 Visa for spouse, both of us lived in Canada

I-130: Nebraska Service Center- submitted Feb 3,2014, approved July 30, 2014.

NVC received: Aug 22 2014

Case number, IIN available: Sept 3 2014

DS-261 submitted: Sept 3 2014

AOS submitted via email: Sept 5, 2014 (received email receipt from NVS Sept 8)

AOS fee paid: Sept 4 2014

IV documents submitted via email: Sept 15 2014 (received email receipt from NVC Sept 18)

IV fee invoice received and IV fee paid: Oct 2 2014

DS-260 submitted: Oct 5 2014

Case complete Oct 31 (no checklist) Electronic processing; IV package emailed before IV invoice received

Interview scheduled Nov 13, 2014

Interview Dec 17, 2014- denied for proof of domicile- 221G

Jan 30 2015: proof of domicile sent

Feb 5; Feb 19- status updated on CEAC, still says Administrative processing.

March 13, 2015- US citizen spouse moved back to California, sent consulate confirmation that domicile now reestablished.

March 30, 2015 - email from consulate stating that they have adequate proof of domicile, still in AP.

Status updates (without enquiry from anyone): April 27, May 6, May 7, May 13

May 13- Ready

May 14 Issued.

POE May 15, 2015

ELIS fee paid May 30

Green card production ordered July 23

Green card received July 24

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.