Saylin

NVC Filers - October 2014

2,405 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline

My AOS fee changed from paid to N/A, called the NVC to confirm i got a cc... Alhumduliah! :)

Congrats !!

Consulate ? NVC Case date ?? Last Scan date ?? :sleepy:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

hello guys my aos scan date 08/25 iv scan date 09/25 and tomorrow will be my 60 days for aos im still waiting :whistle: pray for me please!! hamdoulilah any way and i wish for all of us a CC :clock:

Timeline

Hopefully you will get it today!

I don’t know how NVC prioritize the cases… It should be by consulate.. and NVC Case creation date / Last Scan Date .. Something will happen before Friday

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

I'm a little confuse... your AOS scan date was 8/14 AND IV 9/26 .. on 10/20 they review both off your package? probably going by the 8/14 scan date cause they haven't start Sept yet.. and instead of a cc you got a checklist?

Because i had mistake in my AOS otherwise everything else is good they said so send new AOS and it will be 60 days but i dont think so but lets see. I am at mumbai consulate too

I'm getting frustrated and need to vent....................

Not sure what is going on with my case..... I have already endured 2 separate computer "GLITCHES". One with the USCIS and one with the NVC totaling 10 weeks of delays. NOW I am looking at a possible third computer glitch.

The latest is a checklist for the police certificate, something I know I sent in. It was in the IV package they received on September 15. I called Monday October 20 and the operator said don't worry about it, that it is just a reminder. I didn't buy it but said okay.. I called back today because with having dealt with the other two computer glitches, I was concerned. The operator said the same thing so I asked to speak to a supervisor. The supervisor said that they haven't looked at my package yet. I said then why are they asking for a specific document? He said good question. He said it is showing that all the other docs are there. I said all the other docs, marriage certificate, wife's passport and such items were all in the same IV package sent on September 15, so how can you have all the others if my case hasn't been looked into? He said good question, they will look into it and call me back...............

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Timeline

I'm getting frustrated and need to vent....................

Not sure what is going on with my case..... I have already endured 2 separate computer "GLITCHES". One with the USCIS and one with the NVC totaling 10 weeks of delays. NOW I am looking at a possible third computer glitch.

The latest is a checklist for the police certificate, something I know I sent in. It was in the IV package they received on September 15. I called Monday October 20 and the operator said don't worry about it, that it is just a reminder. I didn't buy it but said okay.. I called back today because with having dealt with the other two computer glitches, I was concerned. The operator said the same thing so I asked to speak to a supervisor. The supervisor said that they haven't looked at my package yet. I said then why are they asking for a specific document? He said good question. He said it is showing that all the other docs are there. I said all the other docs, marriage certificate, wife's passport and such items were all in the same IV package sent on September 15, so how can you have all the others if my case hasn't been looked into? He said good question, they will look into it and call me back...............

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you have a copy of it.. send it one more time with check list.. :clock:

Edited by dnp2014

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

Because i had mistake in my AOS otherwise everything else is good they said so send new AOS and it will be 60 days but i dont think so but lets see. I am at mumbai consulate too

Yeah same here! I should off gotten a cc on 9/30 my original scan date was 8/8 for both packages but instead I got a checklist for AOS. I had my attorney fixed it and send in the correct AOS and got the nvc notice with a scan date of 10/3 .... So did you get the notice for your checklist? what's your scan date for that? I'm in Cuba consulate..

If you have a copy of it.. send it one more time with check list.. :clock:

The problem with that is the 60 day wait starts over again. My case has already been at the NVC for nearly 6 months now. I'm tired of paying for their mistakes. My next move, tomorrow, is to call my congressman's office.

ceac site changed from "nvc" to "santo domingo" where it says processing site ….thank God i am finally leaving nvc aka hell ….good luck to all others…have been following in the nvc thread since july …..

07 may - nvc email to pay both IV and AOS fee :goofy:

07 may - aos fee paid :crying::crying:

16 may - visa fee paid :crying::crying:

30 may - sent in ds-260 electronic form :dancing:

09 june - NVC received both IV and AOS packages :idea:

11 july - i emailed nvc about our case :clock:

21 july - NVC AOS checklist for putting wrong income :ranting:

28 july - sent back NVC checklist :sleepy:

15 aug - scan date at NVC by phone

16 aug - NVC email inquiry response saying we got all documents

22 sept - nvc 60 day email letter received with scan date of AUG 14 :cry:

7 oct - the same damn checklist for wrong income and missing pages…ugh

10 oct - sent out our 2nd checklist …once again asking for the SAME DAMN THING!

14 oct - NVC email saying documents received and scan date of OCT 14 ..let the 60day wait begin :(

15 oct - sent expedite email request to NVC and embassy

20 oct - expedite email APPROVED!

22 OCT - NVC confirmed case is no longer there and ceac processing site changed from NVC to SANTO DOMINGO! BYE BYE NVC!!!!!

:cry: ****60 days for CC will be DEC 14 ……have been in NVC since April 2013 :crying:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.