Saylin

NVC Filers - October 2014

2,405 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Don't worry, PCC once reached the NVC is valid for one year. Until its something different.

hey guys im so worried my scan date is aug-08

but im wondering if im gonna get a checklist for my husband police clearance?

we did send in one but i think 6 months have pass by now? please help!!

Don't worry, PCC once reached the NVC is valid for one year. Until its something different.

I didn't know that and I sent a second one that only delayed everything a month and a half... still waiting to see if I'll be checklisted... which I hope I don't :s

*** See timeline for further info :dancing:

Lifting Conditions Event Date CIS Office : California Service Center Date Filed : 2016-12-04 NOA Date : 2016-12-08

I hope today we get a lot of cc today!!!!!! :idea::idea:

IR-1/CR-1 Visa Event Date Service Center : Texas Service Center Consulate : Armenia Marriage (if applicable):I-130 Sent : 2013-11-20 I-130 NOA1 : 2013-11-25 I-130 RFE : 2014-03-17 I-130 RFE Sent : 2014-04-28 I-130 Approved : 2014-04-30NVC Received : 2014-05-10Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 2014-06-16Pay AOS Bill : 2014-06-16Receive I-864 Package :Send AOS Package : 2014-06-26Submit DS-261 : 2014-07-16Receive IV Bill : 2014-07-18Pay IV Bill : 2014-07-18Send IV Package : 2014-07-18Check list for Aos: 2014-8-20Check list scanned 2014-8-27CASE COMPLETED 2014-10-21<p>Receive Instruction and Interview appointment letter : 2014-10-30

Interview date: 12/15/14

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline

Hi guys!

First time poster although our case arrived at the NVC at the end of June. Just got email notification NVC received our IV package today and they should receive our RFE for AOS package today or tomorrow. I was really bummed about receiving the RFE but now figure that since we had to wait so long to pay the IV fee and send in that package that they'll both take about the same time to process now...

Here's to hoping CC before Christmas! :rolleyes: We were originally hoping DH would be in the States by then -_-

Hey

Just got off the phone with the NVC and we have a case complete!!!

It was completed yesterday (8th October), and our last scan date was August 20th (which was because of being checklisted for the stupid military question).

Anyways, it is a big relief!!

Big thanks to Saylin for her wiki, and also for all of the people who post here regularly to let people know where the NVC are up to in regard to processing scan dates - I made a calculation about 4 weeks ago in regard to when we could expect a CC, and I estimated it would be either the 9th or the 10th. I am amazed as to how accurate I was!

Now for the next stage. From what I have read the Sydney consulate moves things fairly quickly, so I imagine I will be scheduled for a November interview and then moving early in the new year, with our POE being Hawaii.

Honolulu here I come!!!

Congratulations!! Very exciting :)

Hi guys!

First time poster although our case arrived at the NVC at the end of June. Just got email notification NVC received our IV package today and they should receive our RFE for AOS package today or tomorrow. I was really bummed about receiving the RFE but now figure that since we had to wait so long to pay the IV fee and send in that package that they'll both take about the same time to process now...

Here's to hoping CC before Christmas! :rolleyes: We were originally hoping DH would be in the States by then -_-

Welcome. Good luck - hope you get good news soon.

I need someone help please:

I don't have a attorney for NVC process and today I got the checklist for AOS package, even though I have reviewed my forms throughly before sending it. My father in-law is the joint sponsor for AOS so I have filled out two i864 forms one for my wife and one for joint sponsor.

I have all the tax transcripts from last 3 years for both of them - since my wife didn't work last year I have included my father-in-law as joint sponsor and now the checklist says:

With my (Father in law's name)

[x] Items 13.a.1. The income you enter must match the total (gross) income reported on your most recent Federal income tax return. If you filed Form 1040EZ, use the adjusted gross income instead.

I have double check the tax transcripts for 2013 (Current year) and the gross income is still the same as I mentioned in the form

What could be the problem?

My father-in-law has his own business (Vet Clinic) so he filled 1040 jointly with his wife. We didn't included anything for his wife because she doesn't work. ??

I don't know how to approach this issue?

His wife should to submit an I-864a because they file jointly.

Also your issue is the most common one. Even if they're correct the NVC incorrectly asks for this to be fixed frequently. I cannot fathom if it's a problem with their software or eyes.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

This varies by consulate and embassy. Montreal accepts them for 1 year, but that is because a Canadian police certificate is valid for the amount of time the organization requiring them deems them to be valid. Your local kids soccer association may say 3 months and the US Consulate in Montreal may say 1 year.

In another country they may have an expiry date and/or their consulate or embassy decides the amount of time a police certificate is valid. It's hard to give a concrete answer like this ;)

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Hey hi

I am still confused about this so i am posting it again..

My last scan date for IV package is 8/27 but i submitted my DS-260 on 9/11, so in this case which date would the nvc consider as last scan date for 60 days...

Can somebody please help me with this...

Countdown starts from the day of you iv scan date not ds260.many vj member did the same,so relax buddy,keep praying more for cc.good luck Edited by Azim

Citizenship Timeline:

Service Center : Online  |  CIS Office : Philadelphia  |  Date Filed : 2018-08-23  |  NOA Date : 2018-08-24  |  Bio. Appt. : 2018-09-20  |  Interview Date : 4th April  (scheduled on 25th feb) |  RFE: 25th April. Approved : MAY 15/ In line for Oath 17th MaY |  Oath Ceremony :30th MaY

USCIS

13-12-2013 - Sent i-130 received

17-12-2013 - NOA1 hard copy

06-06-2014-I-130 RFE

13-06-2014 - RFE hard copy

25-06-2014 - RFE sent

01-07-2014 - RFE response review email received

22-07-2014 - NOA2 (approved in 221 days)

30-07-2014=i-130 Sent to NVC

NVC

12-08-2014 - NVC received the case

22-08-2014 - NVC case number assigned

23-08-2014 - I-864(AOS) Bill Generated

25-08-2014 - DS-261 completed online

25-08-2014 -AOS Bill paid ($ 88)

26-08-2014--AOS bill appeared as PAID

29-08-2014 - Sent I-864(AOS) Package (via USPS Certified Mail)

02-09-2014 - AOS Package Received and scanned at NVC

26-09-2014 --IV bill invoiced and paid

02-10-2014 --Iv package sent via usps

06-10-2014 --Iv package Received and scanned at nvc

08-10-2014--DS-260 completed online

14-11-2014--- checklist (AOS)

17-11-2014---- checklist sent via USPS

19-11-2014 checklist received at nvc

12-02-2015--- checklist (IV-police certificate)

17-02-2015 checklist received at nvc

11-03-2015 Case Complete

25-03-2015 - Interview scheduled

Consulate
16-04-2015 - Medical
19-05-2015 - Interview (approved) but put me on AP for no reason.

20-09-2015-Visa Issued at CEAC website
21-09-2015 - Visa in hand
01-10-2015 - POE

11-01-2016- Received 10 years green card

Filed: Timeline

Hey hi

I am still confused about this so i am posting it again..

My last scan date for IV package is 8/27 but i submitted my DS-260 on 9/11, so in this case which date would the nvc consider as last scan date for 60 days...

Can somebody please help me with this...

9/11 will be your last scan date...NVC is reviewing both packages together now.

Filed: H-2B Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Targetnovember14 have you heard anything yet. I called this morning at 7 am and they still could not see either one I requested a supervisor and she said she was going to look into to see what is happening.

Edited by Crisarria

I called NVC this morning...Rep said my AOS documents were reviewed and accepted, but not my IV package. He said the "other team" needs to review those. Is this normal? Do they really have two teams? Scan date of 20 Aug. Thanks.

There's an AOS team and an IV team.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.