dwheels76

November 2014 Interviews

2,215 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi need to get vaccinations from the visa medical exam and not from his primary doctor.

My husband got an appointment at a doctor for medical exam, which he needs to do before his interview.

He says that he got an instruction from the doctor about vaccinations for immigration visa.

Does he need to see his primary doctor in order to get the vaccinations shots before seeing the doctor that the embassy has instructed to go? Or the doctor who does the visa medical exam can do the vaccination shots when he is there?

Hello all. Congrats on getting to this process after a long stressful process. I had a question for those who are at this stage of the game. When your CC completes do you get a e-mail for interview letter or hard copy mail?

That being said on the DS230 i put down for my address for mailing address of my spouse. Reason being is mail takes a long time to get to where she is. My plan is to fly out there with all the packages/letters/evidence and attend the interview together and hopefully Inshallah bring her with me on my return.

Thanks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Hi all. My wife went for medical yesterday and today picked her records up. They are good to go as expected! However, They charged her $300! Crazy!!!

Her interview is on Tuesday!

Edited by ameriturk

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

@

CoolGirl

My interview had in mumbai on 7th Oct, CO gave 221(g) for submit my joint sponsor 2013 W2 forms through VFS. CEAC status was AP last updated date 07 Oct. I submitted them in VFS next day with passport on 08 Oct. Now CEAC status is AP last updated date is today 09 Oct. Is there any chance to issue visa without changing the CEAC status to Issued??

As they mentioned these lines under AP "If your visa application is approved, it will be processed and mailed/available within two business days."

There is no way your visa can be issued with ap bodly written on the ceac website. It will absolutely change from Ap to issued once you are approved and once it change that means it has been issued 100%. Don't worry your visa will be issued shortly. My husband was also put in AP because we were asked to send in an original marriage certificate, we had the interview on 24th of october and we sent in the certificate on the 26th of october and it was delivered on the 1st of october and the visa was issued on the 3rd of october and it changed from AP to Issued. So stay strong, your passport with the visa is going to be with you soon

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi all, sorry I haven't been on in a few days, seems like there has been a lot to catch up on! It has been a whirlwind here, Monday I got the interview email, called medisys in Montreal to book the medical exam. They wanted to book it Tuesday for a Friday interview but I thought that was just too close for comfort so I made it Monday instead. Even then I will be holding my breath until we have results in hand. Had to book appointment with his gp for vaccinations beforehand, flights to Montreal and hotel for a week, packing up boxes at home, making the for sale sign and website to sell our house, touch up painting around the house, etc. if all goes well we are hoping to list our house the day we get back, would be nice to sell before the brunt of winter sets in.

Question for those who have had their medical already, I saw somebody mention what boxes to tick? Is there a questionnaire to fill out at the medical? Is it the same for all countries? Is it posted online anywhere? My husband had been treated for depression and anxiety but it was years ago, he is fine now, and we don't really have any records that say anything, hope that doesn't mess us up down the road.

Married: May 19, 2002
NOA1: November 25, 2013
NOA2: May 19, 2014 (anniversary gift!)
NVC received: June 3, 2014
Case # assigned: June 23, 2014
DS-261 complete: July 7, 2014
DS-261 accepted: July 9, 2014
Email received from NVC re: AOS fee: July 8, 2014
AOS fee paid: July 9, 2014
(waited 1 more week for snail mail tax transcript, still hasn't arrived a month after sending request, decided to send I-864 with photocopy instead)

I-864 sent: July 19, 2014 (Decided on Electronic Processing)
I-864 accepted: July 28 & 31 (sent twice because of PDF password thingy)
Sent IV package: August 7, 2014
IV package accepted: August 8, 2014
IV fee invoiced/paid: August 19, 2014
DS-260 completed: August 22, 2014
CASE COMPLETE: September 19, 2014 :dancing: :joy: :dancing:
Medical: November 3, 2014
Interview: November 7, 2014

APPROVED APPROVED APPROVED :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

How did u guys pay Eli's fee? Can petitioner pay it online? But I need to take that confirmation page at POE right? Ok . Got my passport and visa packet today noon . Now need to book the flight . And tell my husband to pay the Eli's fee. Tomorrow is going to be my shopping day. :).

hello guys im new here i need some clarification please

i sent my aos package august 22 and my iv package september 17 so anything from nvc :clock: and i dont know if they combine both of packages ?? and if they give CC after 60 days from aos (augus 22)?? please help me :help::ph34r:

I think you are in the wrong thread as this is the interview thread, but from what I understand NVC is doing now is reviewing based on the last scan date you have, so I believe your 60 day countdown will start on the Sept 17 date...check out the I130 NVC October thread...lots of good Info there!

s-event.png

12/13/2007: Married

USCIS

05/30/13 : I-130 Priority Date

06/04/13 : NOA1 NBC

12/30/13 : Case transferred to NSC

03/20/14 : NOA2

NVC

04/04/2014: NVC received case

05/05/2014: Case number assigned with IIN/BIN

10/06/2014: CASE COMPLETE!!

10/14/2014 ? Interview scheduled?

10/16/2014 Received P4Letter email; Case Left NVC - In transit on 18th - Delivered on 19 Nov 2014

10/20/2014: Medical

11/06/2014: Interview - APPROVED!!

11/13/2014: Pick up Visa

11/14/2014: Planned POE - Dallas

Timeline

My husband got an appointment at a doctor for medical exam, which he needs to do before his interview.

He says that he got an instruction from the doctor about vaccinations for immigration visa.

Does he need to see his primary doctor in order to get the vaccinations shots before seeing the doctor that the embassy has instructed to go? Or the doctor who does the visa medical exam can do the vaccination shots when he is there?

Hi need to get vaccinations from the visa medical exam and not from his primary doctor.

In Canada you have to get all the vaccinations done at your doctor and bring proof to the immigration medical doctor appointment

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

In Canada you have to get all the vaccinations done at your doctor and bring proof to the immigration medical doctor appointment

Thanks,

I found a post about medical exam in Paris (posted in March this year), and it looks like it is better that he gets vaccinations by a primary doctor before the medical exam.

I think it would be cheaper as vaccinations at the primary doctor should be covered by the insurance.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/483217-paris-medical-review/

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

HI guys... I got my interview on 24 november,2014, case completed on 10/01/2014. P4 recieved on 10/7/20114. Scheduled my medical for 10/13/2014. I have question for New Delhi( Us Embassy) for CR-1 type do I need to schedule my biometric/finger appointment or it will be on day of consular interview? please suggest

hello guys last night we got P4 in email .. but im very confused about it please tell me what does that mean ?

please help me the lines indicating with (X)

Document Status Code Definitions:

F The NVC did not request this form or document (X)

G You withdrew your I-601A, Application for Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver, with USCIS.(X)

I This form is incomplete. You must present a completed form at your interview.(X)

T You must present an English translation of this document at the time of your interview.(X)

U You indicated this document was unavailable. The consular officer will decide whether to waive

the requirement for this document at your interview.(X)

X This document is unobtainable.(X)

Y The NVC sent this form or document to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate(X)

$ Payment received.(X)

+ The NVC returned this document to you per your request. Present this document at your

interview.(X)

The codes are those letters and that's the definitions page. The fourth page of your P4 letter will list documents and there will be a code beside them. You need to look back and forth to see what you need. For mine I had the code to bring originals with me as I had sent scans because I did EP. It's pretty easy to read if you print it out and look at the codes beside the list.

i-130 Process

02/24/2014 - Sent i-130 to Chicago Lockbox via UPS
02/28/2014 - NOA1 i-130 accepted and sent to Vermont Service Center
03/04/2014 - NOA1 hard copy06/25/2014 - NOA2 i-130 approved and sent to NVC
07/01/2014 - NOA2 hard copy07/02/2014 - NVC received
07/25/2014 - Case number assigned* (actually 07/15)
07/31/2014 - DS261 completed. Hubby's B-day!! <3
08/01/2014 - AoS fee invoiced/paid
08/04/2014 - AoS fee processed
08/05/2014 - AoS documents e-mailed
08/08/2014 - AoS "received"
09/04/2014 - DS261 reviewed and accepted
09/10/2014 - IV invoiced at 2:30am, unlocked and paid at 11:30am
09/10/2014 - Civil documents e-mailed
09/11/2014 - IV fee processed
09/11/2014 - DS260 completed
09/12/2014 - Documents received, got the "60 Day" email
09/29/2014 - Case complete, AoS showed as n/a then called to confirm
10/03/2014 - Interview scheduled
10/06/2014 - Interview(P4) letter received
10/07/2014 - Medical appointment booked with Dr. Randall T. Lee
10/21/2014 - Medical appointment
11/19/2014 - Interview
11/24/2014 - POE

12/29/2014 - Green Card received

i-751 Process

08/31/2016 - i-751 sent via USPS Express to VSC
09/01/2016 - Delivered and signed for by L. Zuchowski

09/07/2016 - Cheque cashed

09/09/2016 - NOA received, dated 09/02/16

09/23/2016 - Biometrics letter received in mail! Scheduled for 10/04/2016 at 2pm

09/27/2016 - Walk-in Biometrics completed.

09/11/2017 - Approval letter received in mail! Approval date of 09/06/2017

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Don't say that, Will help you , what kind of help you need, share with us here.

i need some clarification please

i sent my aos package august 22 and my iv package september 17 so anything from nvc :clock: and i dont know if they combine both of packages ?? and if they give CC after 60 days from aos (augus 22)?? please help me thank you

Timeline

Thanks,

I found a post about medical exam in Paris (posted in March this year), and it looks like it is better that he gets vaccinations by a primary doctor before the medical exam.

I think it would be cheaper as vaccinations at the primary doctor should be covered by the insurance.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/483217-paris-medical-review/

Agreed! Yes, my doctor did a titer test to check my immunities and provided a new MMR shot for me free of charge. He then gave me all of the paperwork and I brought it with me to the Immigrant Visa doctor. I had my medical yesterday and everything went well! I won't hear the results of the blood and chest xray until after the weekend, but the check-up part went fine. They just wanted documentary evidence of my vaccinations and dates to enter into the forms they have to put in the sealed packet that I will later bring to the Embassy for my interview.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.