Tourseasia

Toxins, Preservatives and Adjuvants Found in Vaccines Linked to Neurological Defects

70 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Since we are this subject I have a couple of questions that perhaps someone in the know could answer. I have noticed that many. many shortcuts were taken getting these children that illegally entered the United States dispersed to locations throughout the USA. First, were these children given a through medical examination and the required vaccinations needed for immigration purposes after they were in US custody? Second question, does anyone think that this outbreak of Entrovirus 68 is related to the surge of unvaccinated children entering our country or just a coincident? I have been hoping some more information about the process used to distribute these kids throughout the US, but it all is treated like some of the cloak and dagger stuff from the Cold War era.

Education is what you get from reading the small print. Experience is what you get from not reading it.

The Liberal mind is where logic goes to die!

Since we are this subject I have a couple of questions that perhaps someone in the know could answer. I have noticed that many. many shortcuts were taken getting these children that illegally entered the United States dispersed to locations throughout the USA. First, were these children given a through medical examination and the required vaccinations needed for immigration purposes after they were in US custody? Second question, does anyone think that this outbreak of Entrovirus 68 is related to the surge of unvaccinated children entering our country or just a coincident? I have been hoping some more information about the process used to distribute these kids throughout the US, but it all is treated like some of the cloak and dagger stuff from the Cold War era.

i don't know the answer to your question about the immigrant children, but i can tell you that there are enough unvaccinated american children to pose the same threat.

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

Its not about forcing someone to immigrate, its forcing someone to get unsafe vaccinations for immigration, I thought that was clear from the start.

The process does allow someone to be exempt, its called an I-601 form, so its not something we all made up. I'm just trying to inform new applicants that are either unaware or just feel like cows getting their shots w/o any options, that If you feel they are unsafe, you have an option. Its that simple.

They are not forcing you. Immigration is not a right, it's a privilege. It's not all about you.

I know there's a waiver, and perhaps if that is what you wanted the topic to focus on, you should have included that in your original post. You know the traditional success rate for waivers, and you also know, apparently, how people are trying to get around that. I imagine USCIS will catch on eventually.

QCjgyJZ.jpg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

i don't know the answer to your question about the immigrant children, but i can tell you that there are enough unvaccinated american children to pose the same threat.

If that is the case, then our unvaccinated American children are now faced with an even higher chance of sickness. I don't know about your area of the US, but where I live if your child's shots are not up to date, they're staying home from school until they are.

Edited by Robby999

Education is what you get from reading the small print. Experience is what you get from not reading it.

The Liberal mind is where logic goes to die!

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

Enterovirus 68 was first isolated in the US 50 years ago. It has a worldwide distribution. I haven't seen reports of any recent outbreaks anywhere else in the world. My guess would be it's endemic and the severity is related to the warmer weather patterns this fall.

QCjgyJZ.jpg

Let me sum this up

I don't have a clue, but if there are some natural born Americans that are not vaccinated anywhere in the US, then it makes it ok, to bring many many 1000's of un-vaccinated kids into the US, in direction violation of US immigration law. Often from places with high rates of communicable diseases such as TB.

Funny , my wife had to have a negative TB test along with a host of immunizations in order to migrate here.

BTW Good Morning Val, hope you are well today or tonight. My time is really upside down right now. It's 10:00 Monday Am here

I'm thinking of starting a proctology thread.

I often wondered. You got the smarts to be a doctor, you are a 3rd or 4th year Med student. You wake up one day and decide to go into proctology. I mean What the Florida

I would think GYN would be my first choice.

Maybe then Family Med, Emergency Med,

I often wondered. You got the smarts to be a doctor, you are a 3rd or 4th year Med student. You wake up one day and decide to go into proctology. I mean What the Florida

I would think GYN would be my first choice.

Maybe then Family Med, Emergency Med,

It's hard to imagine that someone's life dream is to be a proctologist. Must be flunkee's from other branches of medicine.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Close, but no cigar. Said un-vaccinated kids in the US are not exposed to nearly the same amount of wicked diseases that are present in 2nd and 3rd world countries. Bringing all those kids in from outside and not vaccinating them (my supposition based on the timelines) is a much higher risk than un-vaccinated American kids.

Filed: Other Timeline

Close, but no cigar. Said un-vaccinated kids in the US are not exposed to nearly the same amount of wicked diseases that are present in 2nd and 3rd world countries. Bringing all those kids in from outside and not vaccinating them (my supposition based on the timelines) is a much higher risk than un-vaccinated American kids.

If a child wants to enter the US school system they have to provide proof that they have been vaccinated. There are not millions of undocumented children rattling around without the correct vaccinations. Believe it or not, most countries have a vaccination program for children and most parents in areas that are prone to disease will in fact take advantage of these programs as they are aware of the risks of not doing so. If the children aren't already vaccinated, they are more likely to get them vaccinated once they are in the US, they know the advantages of vaccination and the difficulty of entering the school system if they are not.