Tourseasia

Toxins, Preservatives and Adjuvants Found in Vaccines Linked to Neurological Defects

70 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Toxins, Preservatives and Adjuvants Found in Vaccines Linked to Neurological Defects

Even the CDC Admits That Thimerosal in Vaccinations is Dangerous

Many flu shots still contain 25 μg Hg and thus may be leading to increased prenatal exposure.”

It is clear from the magnitude of research papers which can be easily accessed by a click of a button that vaccinations crammed full of toxins, preservatives and adjuvants can cause neurological defects in children.

Despite this fact, more and more vaccinations are being approved for children’s vaccination schedules every day. Isn’t it about time that parents questioned whether their children really need a vaccination to protect them from every disease, from the common cold to cancer, and how many vaccinations are a safe number?

Whilst aluminium is an adjuvant, thimerosal is a preservative and it has been used in vaccinations since the 1930s.

Thimerosal is 49.6% ethyl mercury and known to be a highly toxic poison, which is both geno-toxic and neuro-toxic. http://thimerosalthoughts-bb.blogspot.co.uk/

Eli Lilly first tested thimerosal in 1930, when they vaccinated 22 terminally ill meningitis patients with a vaccine containing the preservative. As expected, all of the patients died within weeks of being vaccinated. However, Eli Lilly failed to mention this result in their report, thereby declaring the preservative safe.

In 2006, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. wrote a paper titled Deadly Immunity – Government Cover-up of a Mercury/Autism Scandal. He wrote:

“… In 1935, researchers at another vaccine manufacturer, Pittman-Moore, warned Lilly that its claims about thimerosal’s safety ‘did not check with ours.’ Half the dogs Pittman injected with thimerosal-based vaccines became sick, leading researchers there to declare the preservative ‘unsatisfactory as a serum intended for use on dogs.’”
http://www.globalresearch.ca/vaccinations-deadly-immunity/14510

These studies and the original Eli Lilly studies proved that thimerosal is not only dangerous to humans, but it is also dangerous to dogs. However, despite this evidence, vaccine manufacturers continued to use the preservative in children’s vaccinations.

Source:

http://intellectualcenter.blogspot.com/2014/09/toxins-preservatives-and-adjuvants.html

Edited by Tourseasia

It's junk science. What is your degree in? As my doctor told me.

I have 4 years of college

4 years of Med School

an Internship and 2 year residency

Do you want to get your vaccine info from me or an Ex-playboy Playmate

Timeline

What does it have to do with immigration?

Unsafe vaccinations that are loaded with toxins are required for immigration, not hard to figure out!

If vaccination is something that you are set on without looking at the facts, don't bother to post some negative reply please, nobody's forcing you to reply to this thread,It's as simple as that.

In case you people have been a sleep at the wheel, insiders have already have blown the whistle that the CDC has been covering up the unsafe dangerous practice of forcing vaccinations for profit for decades...

For your protection: The lies and deception of the CDC

http://www.naturalblaze.com/2014/09/5-examples-show-why-cdc-is-corrupt-and.html

Dr. Andrew Wakefield breaks silence on CDC scientist's admission of vaccine research fraud

http://villagegreennetwork.com/dr-andrew-wakefield-breaks-silence-cdc-whistleblower/

Profits, Not Science, Motivate Vaccine Mandates

http://www.wellbeingjournal.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=629&Itemid=

CDC caught hiding data showing mercury in vaccines linked to autism

http://healthimpactnews.com/2014/cdc-caught-hiding-data-showing-mercury-in-vaccines-linked-to-autism/

Edited by Tourseasia

There is no danger from thimerosal in flu vaccines. It's excreted from the body very quickly. It's not the same form of mercury present in large fish, etc that bioaccumulates and is neurotoxic.

Andrew Wakefield and everyone at Natural News can shovel excrement in hell.

Along with anyone else perpetuating this garbage. Flu shot irresponsibility kills babies and old people. And a lot of people in between. Get your shots and shut up.

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

Unsafe vaccinations that are loaded with toxins are required for immigration, not hard to figure out!

If vaccination is something that you are set on without looking at the facts, don't bother to post some negative reply please, nobody's forcing you to reply to this thread,It's as simple as that.

Nothing negative about my response. Just the facts. You didn't actually post anything about immigration so I was just tying in your content to the topic title. As I have said previously, no one is forcing anyone to immigrate. No one is forcing anyone to get vaccinations as part of the process. It's a personal choice. You don't have to do any of it.

If you don't believe in the relative safety of vaccines, that's your choice and I'm not here to convince you otherwise. It's unrealistic to expect the immigration process to change because of your own personal beliefs.

QCjgyJZ.jpg

Filed: Other Timeline

It's junk science. What is your degree in? As my doctor told me.

I have 4 years of college

4 years of Med School

an Internship and 2 year residency

Do you want to get your vaccine info from me or an Ex-playboy Playmate

That's pretty funny coming from someone who thinks that they can self diagnose for conditions that should be treated with anti-bionics ;)

Not sure where this topic belongs, but it's not here.

There is no danger from thimerosal in flu vaccines. It's excreted from the body very quickly. It's not the same form of mercury present in large fish, etc that bioaccumulates and is neurotoxic.

Andrew Wakefield and everyone at Natural News can shovel excrement in hell.

Along with anyone else perpetuating this garbage. Flu shot irresponsibility kills babies and old people. And a lot of people in between. Get your shots and shut up.

Right on Sister. What this smart person said 100%

It amazes me how people read some stupid junk science article and it becomes fact to them.

Timeline

Right on Sister. What this smart person said 100%

It amazes me how people read some stupid junk science article and it becomes fact to them.

I have a good friend in a nursing home paralyzed from a flu shot....guillan barre syndrome is a risk.

So much for junk science, This person damaged in a nursing home and I guess the CDC whistle blower must be junk science as well and untrue...

Edited by Tourseasia

Timeline

. As I have said previously, no one is forcing anyone to immigrate. No one is forcing anyone to get vaccinations as part of the process. It's a personal choice. You don't have to do any of it.

. It's unrealistic to expect the immigration process to change because of your own personal beliefs.

Its not about forcing someone to immigrate, its forcing someone to get unsafe vaccinations for immigration, I thought that was clear from the start.

The process does allow someone to be exempt, its called an I-601 form, so its not something we all made up. I'm just trying to inform new applicants that are either unaware or just feel like cows getting their shots w/o any options, that If you feel they are unsafe, you have an option. Its that simple.

This is not a current event or hot social topic. G is already slacking on the new job. :devil:

Hard to get good help

Claim: The threat of Guillain-Barré is a reason to reject vaccines.

Fact: No one understands what causes Guillain-Barré syndrome, but it can develop after an infection, surgery or vaccination. It is possible that people who develop GBS after vaccination might also have developed GBS after natural exposure to the disease. From both the societal and individual perspectives, the risk of GBS after a flu shot pales in comparison to the risk of serious adverse events if infected with the influenza virus: 60 to 70 cases of GBS vs. 20,000 deaths from influenza. Keeping things on the same scale, people over 65 years of age can choose from a risk of 1 case of GBS per million people or 10,000 cases of hospitalization and 1500 deaths due to influenza.

http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/swine-flu-vaccine-fearmongering/

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

I have a good friend in a nursing home paralyzed from a flu shot....guillan barre syndrome is a risk.

Nobody denies that there are risks. There are also risks from not getting vaccinated.

More than 2 million children under the age of 5 die every year from diseases that would have been preventable if vaccines were available. If all of them had received vaccinations, around 20 or so would have suffered from GBS. Sixteen of those twenty would have fully recovered.

QCjgyJZ.jpg