50 posts in this topic

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Beer bottles filled with water because "Jesus turns water into wine".

sorry Matt that is too funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

12/03/2005: Married

10/13/2006: Interview Approved

10/26/2006: POE: EWR (ARRIVED) [/size]

182 days from filing to Visa in Hand!!![/color]

AOS/EAD

01/22/2007: Sent to The Lockbox.....let the games begin.....again

02/02/2007: NOA1's for both....the waiting game officially begins

02/15/2007: Biometrics appt.

04/11/2007: EAD APPROVED!! YI-HAW

04/21/2007: Received SSN#

05/23/2007: AOS Interview -------> APPROOOOOOVED!!!!!!

05/29/2007: Received Welcome letter

06/04/2007: Green Card in Hand!!!

122 Days from filing AOS to Green Card in Hand!!!

REMOVING CONDITIONS

05/21/2009: Filed to Remove Conditions

6/18/2009: Biometrics Done

09/14/2009: Approved!!!

Citizenship

2/15/2011: Filed N-400

3/28/2011: Biometrics <-- Done

5/09/2011: Naturalization Interview <--- APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5/09/2011: Swearing in Ceremony (We're Done)

MY HUSBAND IS NOW A US CITIZEN

Proudmomwife.gifI_love_my_baby_boy.gif

3051_1113026182751_1139795553_30500807_687968_s.jpgZackie.jpgthumb_3051_1113025702739_1139795553_30500806_7039703_s.jpg

thank god for people like this...keeps me employed

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

i shouldnt laugh but :lol:

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Here are some thoughts, vets have these types of problems, due to important war traumas, called post traumatic syndrom, and many unfortunately get into psychosis. It depends after they get out of the nightmare, how they get treated, and how much they are willing to get treated. The age confusion and the beer bottles are called delusions. You noticed that outside his appt his behaviour was different than once inside, totally different, which is their chararectiristic and what surprised you. The delusions are defenses against something emotionnally overwhelming so they invent their own inner world in order to survive psychicaly to their excess. That's sign of fragility. The bottles in the fridge might secure him against something, some symbol of "containing" ....

It seems he is a "what if" personnality, in order to function in the society he adopted a social "facade", or mask if you want.

Also, when they get old, their delusions stabilizes...If he is a vet from the Korean war, which was in the 50ies...50 to 53 or 55 approx i don't know exactly...that was not clear to me, because you mentionned you think he is younger that 60...it maybe that the confused ages he mentionned come from that period...moment of trauma?

What to do, stay calm when in his presence, they function as a mirror: if you are anxious, he'll be anxious, and so on...it depends of his degree of sensitivity to the other person...I think you had the right attitude by not entering in his delusion and leaving...Ask police about what/how to behave in such situations...and evaluate his state...on the civic level...as a neighbour..because you have not to be scared where you live...You can also maybe google on Internet and find such topics, that you get more informed what's all about this affection...Well informed, keeps the fear away...You can also e-mail me if you wish.....My english is not good..so sorry for it...Hope this helps a little bit!

what's an unimportant war trauma then? i've seen nothing that indicates this person is a bonafide vet, just a bunch of wild war stories that may or may not be true. i've run into a quite a few people who claimed to have been in this war or that war and upon close questioning, it turns out they were never in the military, just talking #######.

btw, pts isn't just confined to the military either

There are direct (the war field) or indirect traumas..(when you are out of the source of direct trauma, but witness the harm, like doctors, etc,)

"Nothing"? we don't know yet...Delusions and hallucinations or paranoia have always at their root a truth: a traumatic event...

CR-1, VT- Canada

I-130:

25 Aug 06 - Sent I-130 (a Friday)

28 Aug 06 - NOA1 & Certif. receipt returned ( a Monday) Day 1

29 Aug 06 - USCIS cashes check

30 Aug 06 - check cleared & 1ST TOUCH.

01 Sept 06 - NOA1 recvd by Mail

09 Sept 06 - 2ND TOUCH (a Saturday)

09 Mai 07 - NOA2 (2 e-mails)

Note: were told the long delay due to huge backlog and internal changes in VT

NVC :

04-June-07 - NVC generates DS-3032 & AOS bill

12-June-07 - AOS Bill payment sent/ alien receives DS-3032 form (by mail, dated 4th June)

13-June-07 - Alien sends back completed DS-3032 (by mail)/ rcvd 19th of June approx.

To mid July-07 - I-864 form sent completed and IV fee bill

19-July-07 NVC rcv I-864 form; mail signature rcvd.

22-Aug-07 Ds-230 with documents sent to NVC.

20-Sep - 07 Alien sends NVC Missing document. NVC receives it the 25th.

05-Oct - 07 NVC completed.

16-Jan - 08 Interview, 3 questions asked, visa approved same day, received 1week later approx.

Note: delay due to internal delay, missing document (not rfe) and self procrastination of understanding some abstract terms. C Post not at all reliable (delivery duration, delivery with signature (did not deliver personnaly), and delivery of interview letter rcvd after the interview).

In USA:

01-03-08 POE Entry in USA

...-03-08 2 Welcome in America letters and green card received.

"What I know is that I know nothing"

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Normally if someone is crazy like that, you can point that person out of a crowd and just say "hey, that guys a real whackjob"

But with my neighbor, there are no warning signs. Hes educated, talks clearly, looks you straight in the eye, can hold a conversation, etc. Thats what freaks me out about him. How can someone who is completely nuts, cover it up well enough to fool me for a normal person?

Here are some thoughts, vets have these types of problems, due to important war traumas, called post traumatic syndrom, and many unfortunately get into psychosis. It depends after they get out of the nightmare, how they get treated, and how much they are willing to get treated. The age confusion and the beer bottles are called delusions. You noticed that outside his appt his behaviour was different than once inside, totally different, which is their chararectiristic and what surprised you. The delusions are defenses against something emotionnally overwhelming so they invent their own inner world in order to survive psychicaly to their excess. That's sign of fragility. The bottles in the fridge might secure him against something, some symbol of "containing" ....

It seems he is a "what if" personnality, in order to function in the society he adopted a social "facade", or mask if you want.

Also, when they get old, their delusions stabilizes...If he is a vet from the Korean war, which was in the 50ies...50 to 53 or 55 approx i don't know exactly...that was not clear to me, because you mentionned you think he is younger that 60...it maybe that the confused ages he mentionned come from that period...moment of trauma?

What to do, stay calm when in his presence, they function as a mirror: if you are anxious, he'll be anxious, and so on...it depends of his degree of sensitivity to the other person...I think you had the right attitude by not entering in his delusion and leaving...Ask police about what/how to behave in such situations...and evaluate his state...on the civic level...as a neighbour..because you have not to be scared where you live...You can also maybe google on Internet and find such topics, that you get more informed what's all about this affection...Well informed, keeps the fear away...You can also e-mail me if you wish.....My english is not good..so sorry for it...Hope this helps a little bit!

Sounds like pretty good advice. And by the way, your english is very clear and easy to understand. :):thumbs:

Thanks for the feedback, i always worry to be the most clear possible...especially in delicate subjects like this...fewh! lol it's appreciated

CR-1, VT- Canada

I-130:

25 Aug 06 - Sent I-130 (a Friday)

28 Aug 06 - NOA1 & Certif. receipt returned ( a Monday) Day 1

29 Aug 06 - USCIS cashes check

30 Aug 06 - check cleared & 1ST TOUCH.

01 Sept 06 - NOA1 recvd by Mail

09 Sept 06 - 2ND TOUCH (a Saturday)

09 Mai 07 - NOA2 (2 e-mails)

Note: were told the long delay due to huge backlog and internal changes in VT

NVC :

04-June-07 - NVC generates DS-3032 & AOS bill

12-June-07 - AOS Bill payment sent/ alien receives DS-3032 form (by mail, dated 4th June)

13-June-07 - Alien sends back completed DS-3032 (by mail)/ rcvd 19th of June approx.

To mid July-07 - I-864 form sent completed and IV fee bill

19-July-07 NVC rcv I-864 form; mail signature rcvd.

22-Aug-07 Ds-230 with documents sent to NVC.

20-Sep - 07 Alien sends NVC Missing document. NVC receives it the 25th.

05-Oct - 07 NVC completed.

16-Jan - 08 Interview, 3 questions asked, visa approved same day, received 1week later approx.

Note: delay due to internal delay, missing document (not rfe) and self procrastination of understanding some abstract terms. C Post not at all reliable (delivery duration, delivery with signature (did not deliver personnaly), and delivery of interview letter rcvd after the interview).

In USA:

01-03-08 POE Entry in USA

...-03-08 2 Welcome in America letters and green card received.

"What I know is that I know nothing"

another interesting note was his outfit, he was dressed real nice, had his hair combed and his beard trimmed, he had a nice button up shirt on, but one thing was off. He had a white undershirt on, full of burn holes from cigarettes.

I dont think it has anything to do with PTSS, I just think he wants to have me for dinner, and i dont mean as a guest.

21FUNNY.gif

Timeline
another interesting note was his outfit, he was dressed real nice, had his hair combed and his beard trimmed, he had a nice button up shirt on, but one thing was off. He had a white undershirt on, full of burn holes from cigarettes.

I dont think it has anything to do with PTSS, I just think he wants to have me for dinner, and i dont mean as a guest.

Yikes :o:help:

AOS/EAD

REMOVING CONDITIONS

Citizenship

3051_1113026182751_1139795553_30500807_687968_s.jpgZackie.jpgthumb_3051_1113025702739_1139795553_30500806_7039703_s.jpg

Timeline

Well, Matt if you stop posting for a while or go AWOL from VJ we'll know what happened to you :yes::dead:

Edited by Savanphil

AOS/EAD

REMOVING CONDITIONS

Citizenship

well, i think he wanted you to come into his world and be his new 'little buddy"

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

That's both scary and freaking hilarious at the same time! Do you think he drunk all the beer first or just poured them out? What a waste of beer that would be...

AOS/EAD

11/15/2006 NOA1 for EAD and AOS

12/1/2006 Received RFE Grrrrrrrrr

12/2/2006 Biometrics

12/8/2006 Sent back RFE

1/26/2007 EAD Card Production Ordered

1/31/2007 EAD Card received

3/6/2007 INTERVIEW - FBI namecheck

3/26/2007 NOA1 for AP

4/30/2007 AOS APPROVED

5/7/2007 Green Card Arrived!

-

2/12/09 Mailed Removal of Conditions

3/10/09 Bio Appt

-

Filed: Country: Belarus
Timeline
That's both scary and freaking hilarious at the same time! Do you think he drunk all the beer first or just poured them out? What a waste of beer that would be...

Or...he may have just gone dumpster diving to get the empties. Yuk! ;)

"Credibility in immigration policy can be summed up in one sentence: Those who should get in, get in; those who should be kept out, are kept out; and those who should not be here will be required to leave."

"...for the system to be credible, people actually have to be deported at the end of the process."

US Congresswoman Barbara Jordan (D-TX)

Testimony to the House Immigration Subcommittee, February 24, 1995

well, i think he wanted you to come into his world and be his new 'little buddy"

although i do posess the boyish charm, I am a pitcher, and not a catcher.

But thanks for the heads up almaty!

:lol:

21FUNNY.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline
Ok, so im standing out on the balcony in my apartment complex, and theres this old guy across the way who always is out on his balcony, and occasionaly we make small talk. Well tonight im out there with a beer, and he invites me over for one. I figured, what the hell, so i went over there. He told me the fridge was full of beer. So i looked in the fridge and noticed that all the beer bottles were opened. He said he had just opened them all. Well I gave him the benefit of the doubt and tried one. And it was water. All of them, filled with water. Before i could say anything, the phone rang, and it was his lover, from prison. According to him, he goes to womens prisons to help prisoners find God or whatever, and then becomes lovers with them when they are released. Now im kind of feeling uncomfortable. When he got off the phone, he quickly told me how many koreans he killed during the korean war, and since i didnt care to hear his war story, i changed the subject and asked him when he retired. Well he said he retired 57 years ago. And he has a 55 year old son. Now mind you, this man is definetely under 60, in good physical health, completely coherent, and above all, the guy was sober. He is just completely psychotic.

I finally called him out about the water in the beer bottles, and he said that Jesus turns water into wine. I said "boy look at the time, i gotta go" and he said that he was Gods lamb and i left.

Im actually pretty scared to go on the balcony again.

#######? Where do you live at again? Remind me not to go there...