2,664 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline

My case was just approved!!!! Does anyone know what happens next

OMG congratulations!!!! You should receive a letter like in a week...when was your case received?? That helps me know about how long more to wait ?

Timeline

As long as we haven't been denied there is always hope :) At first I felt like nobody understood what we are going through I felt like we were the only ones but as I do research and see people with similar stories get approved it makes me happy and think that my husband will eventually get approved. :( you never know with these people you would think that it would help leaving voluntarily, I have a friend who's husband was approved back in July and they didn't make no fuss about having in his record getting caught twice trying to cross the boarder.

Hg09

I'm very sorry to read that. The good thing is that you weren't denied, it's just a long wait. My cousin had a similar story with her husband but he did everything inside the Us. So for her it was faster than me, but yea he had a few Dui's. My husband is clean and even left voluntarily before we even got married so I thought that it would be fast for him, but no :( . My husband also has a friend in Tj going through the same thing that you guys are. I guess we just have to wait. As long as we don't get NO's let's keep hopes up. :)

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

Congrats ? :) I wonder how long they take with regular cases then ?.

Our Online status shows that we got an RFE. My 601 received date is FEB 22,2016

On November 10, 2016, we mailed a request for additional evidence for your Form I-601, Application for Waiver of Grounds of Inadmissibility , Receipt Number LIN*********. The request for evidence explains what we need from you. We will not take action on your case until we receive the evidence or the deadline to submit it expires. Please follow the instructions in the request for evidence. If you do not receive your request for additional evidence by December 10, 2016, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request a copy. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

03/09/2015- I-130 NOA1

08/05/2015- I-130 NOA2

Timeline

Just seen that the processing times for the I-601 got extended to 7 months. It has always stated 6 months or less, i'm currently on my 4th month. Im certain this has to do with Donald Trump winning the presidency. :angry:

Im past my seventh month and is on Nebraska center...:(

Filed: Country: Mexico
Timeline

Just keeping everyone up to date on our case...

We received a letter (dated November 7th) to advise my husband is eligible for a second interview...bitter sweet news...he will get to interview again, but we will need to return to Juarez...ugh! All the interview dates for November are taken. I will post when we have something scheduled. I do have a timeline, but you can scroll through this thread and read my post to get more details if you wish.

Congrats to all who have received positive feedback about their case and approvals. Hang in there and keep the faith if you are still waiting. I am praying for you and you families.

Joy

Timeline

Just keeping everyone up to date on our case...

We received a letter (dated November 7th) to advise my husband is eligible for a second interview...bitter sweet news...he will get to interview again, but we will need to return to Juarez...ugh! All the interview dates for November are taken. I will post when we have something scheduled. I do have a timeline, but you can scroll through this thread and read my post to get more details if you wish.

Congrats to all who have received positive feedback about their case and approvals. Hang in there and keep the faith if you are still waiting. I am praying for you and you families.

Joy

Congrats!! And blessings to your family :)

Can I know when your 601 was received?

Filed: Timeline

Just seen that the processing times for the I-601 got extended to 7 months. It has always stated 6 months or less, i'm currently on my 4th month. Im certain this has to do with Donald Trump winning the presidency. :angry:

Nothing to do with the election results. They've been averaging over 8 months for a while now it looks like. There are some from last December that are still waiting for action to be taken on theirs. Nov 25th will be 9 months for us.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.