N-o-l-a

Backaches, Bimbos, and Breakups

3,033 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

14 hours in the cage and I can't believe how much poop these little creatures have generated. We've got just about a 3'6"x2'6" c&c cage http://www.guineapigcages.com/howto.htm for them and I'm going to need to make an emergency trip to the store this morning to get a dustpan for the poop.

Poop poop everywhere!

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

14 hours in the cage and I can't believe how much poop these little creatures have generated. We've got just about a 3'6"x2'6" c&c cage http://www.guineapigcages.com/howto.htm for them and I'm going to need to make an emergency trip to the store this morning to get a dustpan for the poop.

Poop poop everywhere!

sorry Nola but :lol:

GC received on the 28th of February, 2014 - no interview, no additional RFE's

Divorced as of September, 2014

NOA1 for ROC 14 October, 2014

Life goes on, my ex-husband is a moron.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

Poop poop everywhere!

those things, all they do is eat and carp.....

also, good morning everyone....my total for bike and walks is about 80 miles this week. Yay. Been getting up at 4:50 am because of dogs and falling back asleep between 6 and 8am. Garage is getting better and better...i am down to tiny little screws and bolts and diving them up according to size and use and uh.....lol

oh update on MIL...since she jealous...now when I finish cooking and FIL comes from work (usually 2 hours later so sometimes I did warm up the food) she runs upstairs and starts fiddling with the pot as if she made the food lol I saw her yesterday as I was passing to get out on bike in the evening, like I care. She does the same thing with dividing the left overs ...I do it and she tells everyone she did it but that was only 2 times since she does not really bother usually. Random flukes. Sigh...I do feel bad for her and do not care if she passes my work for her own....just sad, imo.

I want coffee...so difficult not to go get me a cup...so close by too...Target has Starbucks....that is just 2 miles away.....*dreamy sigh*

Timeline

those things, all they do is eat and carp.....

Seems like it. They are really cute, will provide picture at later date, but they are now named "Flower" and "Princess."

I want coffee...so difficult not to go get me a cup...so close by too...Target has Starbucks....that is just 2 miles away.....*dreamy sigh*

Mmmmm Starbucks this morning for me in about 2 hours. I seem to have mistakenly though Alfafa hay was the way to go, but that seems to be the wrong hay, so off to the pet store to buy the right hay and get some cute fleece for the bottom of the cage.

3/26/18 Biometrics

Timeline

Heifer

Seems like it. They are really cute, will provide picture at later date, but they are now named "Flower" and "Princess."

Mmmmm Starbucks this morning for me in about 2 hours. I seem to have mistakenly though Alfafa hay was the way to go, but that seems to be the wrong hay, so off to the pet store to buy the right hay and get some cute fleece for the bottom of the cage.

You shoulda called them Tark and Dark.....

hihihihi flower and princess...cannot wait for the pics

Why were you not with him holding the ladder steady?

I awoke to the sound of my husband hammering floor joists at 4:50 in the freaking morning.

anigif_enhanced-8337-1397716488-20.gif

K1 from the Philippines
Arrival : 2011-09-08
Married : 2011-10-15
AOS
Date Card Received : 2012-07-13
EAD
Date Card Received : 2012-02-04

Sent ROC : 4-1-2014
Noa1 : 4-2-2014
Bio Complete : 4-18-2014
Approved : 6-24-2014

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

'Tis cold for the summer and probably means a higher electric bill.

We've been keeping our A/C at 74, not that it gets much hotter than 84ish lately, but it keeps the inside livable.

I'd definitely keep the house at like 64 during winter, though.

brrr even more so for the 61 in Kit's place. Keeping my place warm, 78 degrees, has now gotten me unused to normal inside temps in Minnesota. I freeze everywhere but home now.

K1 from the Philippines
AOS
EAD

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

because it was floor boards ya dum sheet.....

But she shoulda been cooking him eggs

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Floor joists, so it sounds like in the basement and overhead to me. And yes to the cooking eggs, but that should have been done before he got up :lol:

K1 from the Philippines
AOS
EAD

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Timeline

Floor joists, so it sounds like in the basement and overhead to me. And yes to the cooking eggs, but that should have been done before he got up :lol:

I dun even know why we call her "Trophie"........

I dun even know why we call her "Trophie"........

Really! I mean we all know Tiff would have been there with eggs ready for you. Wait a minute.... :lol:

K1 from the Philippines
AOS
EAD

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

good work out. time to work

April 15, 2014 : I-129F Package Sent

April 19, 2014 : I-129F Package Delivery Confirmation via USPS

April 24, 2014 - NOA1 received via email/text

April 25, 2014 - Alien Registration Number changed

April 28, 2014 - NOA1 received in mail.

May 23, 2014 - RFE received in mail.

June 5, 2014 - Response to RFE Sent

June 11, 2014 - NOA2 Approval via website!!!

June 14, 2014 - NOA2 received in mail.

June 24, 2014 - NVC Case # via phone!

June 25, 2014 - NVC forwarded case to Embassy

June 26, 2014 - Embassy received case.

June 26, 2014 - NVC letter in mail.

August 4-5, 2014 - Medical

August 6, 2014 - CFO Seminar

August 13, 2014 - VIsa Interview (Expedited)

August 19, 2014 - VISA ready for pick up!

August 20, 2014 - Packet 3 Arrived

August 26, 2014 - POE!

August 26, 2014 - Notice to schedule an Interview...

October 23, 2014 - AOS/EAD Package Sent

October 30, 2014 - NOA1 via website

November 1, 2014 - NOA1 received in mail

November 6, 2014 - Biometrics Appointment Scheduled in mail

November 19, 2014 - Biometrics Appointment

Timeline

Why were you not with him holding the ladder steady?

He is plenty tall enough to not need a ladder when working on the basement ceiling or most other ceilings (depending on what he is doing).

brrr even more so for the 61 in Kit's place. Keeping my place warm, 78 degrees, has now gotten me unused to normal inside temps in Minnesota. I freeze everywhere but home now.

Oh the air conditioning everywhere is ridiculous. I have to wear a sweater in summer any time we go out. It will be like 86 out and people will be complaining that they frying like an egg on the sidewalk, etc. I'm not really sure why our house even has central air.

Normally I've just gone to bed not long before then, he is very lucky it was a rare night I got to bed around midnight.

Really! I mean we all know Tiff would have been there with eggs ready for you. Wait a minute.... :lol:

Oh her eggs (aka meal tickets) would be waiting...

I don't cook breakfast under any circumstances and for any reason, unless it is breakfast items at lunch or dinner.

3/26/18 Biometrics