3,164 posts in this topic

On 6/20/2019 at 6:27 PM, Sumon1 said:

Hi, congratulations on getting your interview date!! Let us know when is your interview and how it goes. Wish us all luck on getting our interview appointment soon from the Dhaka embassy 🙏🙏

Yes, the interview was just a formality...  asked routine questions for like a minute, and visa was approved. who is calling you, what do they do in the US, where do they live, what do you do now, are you married etc...

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

did anybody received interview letter f2b  pd 2012 ?? June / July ....Bangladesh

cc done 29 october 2018  . eight  month over still no interview letter ! whats going on actually ...

24 minutes ago, shakil hossain said:

did anybody received interview letter f2b  pd 2012 ?? June / July ....Bangladesh

cc done 29 october 2018  . eight  month over still no interview letter ! whats going on actually ...

Theres must be a backlog in embassy to schedule your interview other than that i don't see any problem... too many applicant waiting for their interview i guess compare to the amount of interviewer out there. Also check if NVC transfer your case to embassy

On 7/2/2019 at 11:10 AM, xavier2014 said:

Theres must be a backlog in embassy to schedule your interview other than that i don't see any problem... too many applicant waiting for their interview i guess compare to the amount of interviewer out there. Also check if NVC transfer your case to embassy

Yeah it is Just crazy that the visa Bulletin board for F2b is at September of 2013 and the Dhaka embassy still did not get to interview dates for people who are waiting with the priority date of late 2011 and early 2012. I wish there was someone out there that could give Dhaka embassy a little shove  in their back and tell them pace it up a little bit. 

11 hours ago, Sumon1 said:

Yeah it is Just crazy that the visa Bulletin board for F2b is at September of 2013 and the Dhaka embassy still did not get to interview dates for people who are waiting with the priority date of late 2011 and early 2012. I wish there was someone out there that could give Dhaka embassy a little shove  in their back and tell them pace it up a little bit. 

It may be not their fault, you see too many visitors and students also have interview dates beside immigrants, they need to increase their desk i guess

Timeline
19 hours ago, shakil hossain said:

i think this is the longest wait time for interview letter . its been 9 month running my cc complete and 4 month running my pd current .is anybody is the same situation ...

Your case seems very unusual. Usually it has always been 1-2 months for interview date after NVC case completed, but those was during 2016. Since 2017, it's a different case with different government policy. 

Currently we are waiting for an interview with cc on May 2019 for IR1. Let's hope it's not 9 months or longer. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, zaback21 said:

Your case seems very unusual. Usually it has always been 1-2 months for interview date after NVC case completed, but those was during 2016. Since 2017, it's a different case with different government policy. 

Currently we are waiting for an interview with cc on May 2019 for IR1. Let's hope it's not 9 months or longer. 

no brother my case is not unusual ,  in f2b category Bangladesh  pd from January 2012 to December no body received interviewer . every month i mail and call Dhaka embassy and national visa center , and the reply was,  they are not yet schedule to give interview letter... so i have nothing to do only wait, n wait. 

Timeline
7 hours ago, shakil hossain said:

no brother my case is not unusual ,  in f2b category Bangladesh  pd from January 2012 to December no body received interviewer . every month i mail and call Dhaka embassy and national visa center , and the reply was,  they are not yet schedule to give interview letter... so i have nothing to do only wait, n wait. 

That's disappointing. Lets hope it gets back to normal like old days asap. I am expecting mine in 3-4 years time. 

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, xavier2014 said:

The way F2B moving you sure to get your WL within next 6 month

I thought I'm suppose to get my WL if my PD is likely to become current within a year .. My PD is March 2015 and date on August visa bulletin is JAN 2014, so I strongly believe it won't take up to 6months .

Timeline

any update guys ... did anybody get 2012 interview letter  may , June or july ??  its been 9 month running  still waiting for interview letter ....

pd june 2012

cc october2018...

is any one ss the same situation like me , ! 

9 hours ago, shakil hossain said:

any update guys ... did anybody get 2012 interview letter  may , June or july ??  its been 9 month running  still waiting for interview letter ....

pd june 2012

cc october2018...

is any one ss the same situation like me , ! 

if you are documentarily eligible you should get an interview within 90 days. If not there must be a backlog in your embassy to schedule interview, tell your petitioner to call their state/city representative regarding your case.
Current chart showing Jan2014 PD can get IL let alone 2012

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.