3,164 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
56 minutes ago, aldwin07 said:

May I know when is your PD?

Mine is Jan 18 2007 and I still have no interview schedule as well. Not sure how long we need to wait again becaise of the retrogession.

2 minutes ago, jrvc02 said:

Mine is Jan 18 2007 and I still have no interview schedule as well. Not sure how long we need to wait again becaise of the retrogession.

Let's hope that it will not take too long. Mine is Feb 15 2007, you will get yours first before mine. Good luck to us! :)

8 hours ago, Ricdmakahintay said:

My PD is 22May2006. 

hi Sir Ricky! did you try to contact nvc about your case? In my own opinion, you should already have an interview schedule. I said that because my PD is June 23, 2006 under f2b category from the philippines also. I got my interview sched last oct 2016. Interview was done 2 weeks ago and fortunately it went smoothly. Try to contact NVC or your lawyer regarding your case

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
18 hours ago, Jose Noel said:

hi Sir Ricky! did you try to contact nvc about your case? In my own opinion, you should already have an interview schedule. I said that because my PD is June 23, 2006 under f2b category from the philippines also. I got my interview sched last oct 2016. Interview was done 2 weeks ago and fortunately it went smoothly. Try to contact NVC or your lawyer regarding your case

My father called NVC last month. They said they were still waiting for an interview schedule. Besides my documents completed first week of October, so thats why I'm waiting till next VB for the interview letter. Hopefully.

Hello Sir/Ma'am

I would need suggestion on my case. Any help with be appreciated.
My Father applied for me under F2B (Unmarried son over 21 years) when he was PR. He is a US Citizen now and he requested to convert the category from F2B to F1 and the PD was kept for F2B.
The category conversion was successful and it is F1 now. Few days back, I received an email from NVC regarding the processing of the file.
Queries which I have is:
1) If I get married now (i.e after the processing has started), I know that the Category will be changed from F1 to F3, however I would like to know whether the Priority Date (PD) will be retained or not.

I am asking this because, earlier, the conversion was from F2B to F1 (PD retained). Now it will be from F1 to F3 (Not sure whether the PD will be retained or not.

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Lithuania
Timeline
4 hours ago, Sashank said:

Hello Sir/Ma'am

I would need suggestion on my case. Any help with be appreciated.
My Father applied for me under F2B (Unmarried son over 21 years) when he was PR. He is a US Citizen now and he requested to convert the category from F2B to F1 and the PD was kept for F2B.
The category conversion was successful and it is F1 now. Few days back, I received an email from NVC regarding the processing of the file.
Queries which I have is:
1) If I get married now (i.e after the processing has started), I know that the Category will be changed from F1 to F3, however I would like to know whether the Priority Date (PD) will be retained or not.

I am asking this because, earlier, the conversion was from F2B to F1 (PD retained). Now it will be from F1 to F3 (Not sure whether the PD will be retained or not.

From F1 will be forwarded to F3 only then if you will get married. Your PD will remain the same, but the waiting time to get visa will extend from 7 to 12 years.

Edited by Lain

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.