The Nature Boy

America Could Cut Illegal Immigration by 90% If They Did This One Simple Thing

16 posts in this topic

Charles Krauthammer almost gets it right. He is right that most in America would support immigration reform if we stopped the influx first. However drastic employer sanctions should be first

http://www.westernjournalism.com/gotta-see-krauthammers-simple-solution-to-flood-of-immigrants/

Ah. The Great Wall of China. Hadrian's Wall.

Does this guy get payments from/ own a construction business??

Yes he is wrong about the wall but right on about thinking we could do immigration reform if we stopped the flow.

At the border now they are not even turning the around according to CBS tonight. The are letting them go if they have a valid US address to go to, then giving them a court date within 30 days.

Edited by The Nature Boy

Yes he is wrong about the wall but right on about thinking we could do immigration reform if we stopped the flow.

At the border now they are not even turning the around according to CBS tonight. The are letting them go if they have a valid US address to go to, then giving them a court date within 30 days.

And I'm sure they all show up for court so they get deported.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

And I'm sure they all show up for court so they get deported.

Why had the US opned the border ? Does not make any sense. It's a joke, why not send them all right back home.

Why had the US opned the border ? Does not make any sense. It's a joke, why not send them all right back home.

They used to turn Mexicans back if the caught them sneaking across. Those from other countries got the come back in a month go to court deal. Of course the majority didn't go back to attend court. The continued on to wherever they were planning on going in the US. I know some who did this. The smart ones either came with a passport in another name or if they got caught with their real passport, they got someone from their home country to send them a new one with a different name. So ICE would be looking for someone who abandoned the identity they were using when they got caught.

Guard the border with machine guns and apache helicopters. Shoot all who try to cross. This is about national security.

You really need to get off the farm more often and interact with humans instead of animals.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

They used to turn Mexicans back if the caught them sneaking across. Those from other countries got the come back in a month go to court deal. Of course the majority didn't go back to attend court. The continued on to wherever they were planning on going in the US. I know some who did this. The smart ones either came with a passport in another name or if they got caught with their real passport, they got someone from their home country to send them a new one with a different name. So ICE would be looking for someone who abandoned the identity they were using when they got caught.

You really need to get off the farm more often and interact with humans instead of animals.

They actually call the document to come back for a court date a "Permiso". They really believe it's a free pass.

I heard you can get rid of belly fat by doing this one simple trick. Pay me money to find out more.

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I heard you can get rid of belly fat by doing this one simple trick. Pay me money to find out more.

I thought the same thing after reading the title.

I like the ones where they say things like, "Doctor's don't want you to know this...". Who believes that? Do Americans really believe that Doctors have no interest in the health of their patients? If I was in the health service in the US this sort of ####### would drive me crazy, and I would imagine they have to deal with people who are pumping all kinds of multifarious 'herbal' mixtures into themselves which I is I expect loads of fun.

Edited by Peikko

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .