TBoneTX

One, Two... Many Rants

2,945 posts in this topic

Time to drop a stupid amount of money on beats by dreeeeeeee.

Uhm no

they're gaming headphones... I need a microphone.

OO OOO they're on sale right now!!!

buying new ones!

Semi-rant:

I hate to be so undecided...

Had to buy two pairs of flip-flops, since I couldn't decide which one I liked more! :P

jjn52a.jpg

I like the ones on the right.

Aliban got the job!!!!!!! It's amazing!

animated20dancer20congrats.gif

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

Semi-rant:

I hate to be so undecided...

Had to buy two pairs of flip-flops, since I couldn't decide which one I liked more! :P

pretty! i would've bought both too :P

Flying to Seattle on 6 May 2014!

What do you ladies do with people who:

a) used to be a friend

b) is not anymore because she's so self-absorbed and immature

c) you still have to work with

d) want to slap

I seriously get sick to my stomach when I hear her horrible laugh. This is also the girl whose bbq I didn't want to go to. Such a slag.

I love a guy who looks like he could be on Criminal Minds as either an agent or a killer.

a) used to be a friend

d) want to slap

I seriously get sick to my stomach when I hear her horrible laugh. This is also the girl whose bbq I didn't want to go to. Such a slag.

Ignore ignore ignore as much as humanly possible. :)

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

a) used to be a friend

d) want to slap

I like multiple choice like that ! D is the answer....every chance you get !

GC received on the 28th of February, 2014 - no interview, no additional RFE's

Divorced as of September, 2014

NOA1 for ROC 14 October, 2014

Life goes on, my ex-husband is a moron.

I think that would put me out of the running for the medicare job, but it would feel oh so good.

I love a guy who looks like he could be on Criminal Minds as either an agent or a killer.

And by ignore, you mean murder...right?

in your mind as much as you want... actually doing so.. not so much :)