BarryPrincess201

is there any thing I can get to help with visa process

9 posts in this topic

I know about some things about getting a visa. But not everything. What is a sponsor? And how do I get one? And if I get a sponsor..do they need to pay for anything?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I know about some things about getting a visa. But not everything. What is a sponsor? And how do I get one? And if I get a sponsor..do they need to pay for anything?

A sponsor or joint sponsor is for people who don't make over the poverty line and need a backup income from another person but from what I read that phil don't like to use sponsors but from your other posting it looks like you make over the poverty line so no worries for you :)

Filed: Other Timeline

Most of those who try to take shortcuts find themselves on a shortcut path to processing problems. If there was ever a time to bone-up on reading and learning wouldn't it be now? You can start clicking and reading here. The only quiz is you and your partner.

http://www.visajourney.com/faq/k1faq.htm

Not looking for any shortcuts. I want to make sure. I cover everything about a visa. And to make sure if I had any questions about anything. To ask.

Filed: Other Timeline

Not looking for any shortcuts. I want to make sure. I cover everything about a visa. And to make sure if I had any questions about anything. To ask.

That's good. You should take the time to read through the guides posted on this site from the links I provided you. After you begin to learn about the process and terminologies you can better plan how you want to approach and maybe even begin the visa process. Good luck

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline

Most of those who try to take shortcuts find themselves on a shortcut path to processing problems. If there was ever a time to bone-up on reading and learning wouldn't it be now? You can start clicking and reading here. The only quiz is you and your partner.

http://www.visajourney.com/faq/k1faq.htm

Good advise. Also, print out the necessary forms and practice.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

~ Moved from K-1 Process to IR-1/CR-1 Process - OP is already married and in need of a spousal visa, not a K-1 ~

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Yes. Me and my wife was married in Cebu. It has been a year ago. I must say. Hearing everything and reading how the visa process is going. Has gave me a lot of confidence in getting this done. I have made a budget for myself. And I have been excited about getting this done now.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.