AGG

have a baby before a visa or immigration process

9 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

Im new here and i trying to found out how i can and i trying to move and seen my daughter

Im married since may 2011 and for now i never get nothing and i cant seen my daughter bec her mum and me we brooke up our marige and in this moment cant have a solution in my case

Pleas guys who have a solution or an idea pleas tell me bec im really sad and my daughter now have 2 years old

Im new here and i trying to found out how i can and i trying to move and seen my daughter

Im married since may 2011 and for now i never get nothing and i cant seen my daughter bec her mum and me we brooke up our marige and in this moment cant have a solution in my case

Pleas guys who have a solution or an idea pleas tell me bec im really sad and my daughter now have 2 years old

Are you in America?

ROC Timeline!

Service Center : California Service Center

NOA2017-09-01

Biometrics : 2017-09-28

ROC Approved 2019-01-17

AOS Timeline!

Marriage : 2015-01-10

AOS/EAD/AP NOA : 2015-01-20

Biometrics : 2015-02-17

EAD/AP Approved : 2015-03-17

NPIW : 2015-06-11

AOS Approved : 2015-11-24

K-1 Visa Timeline!

Service Center : Texas Service Center

Transferred? No

Consulate : Frankfurt, Germany

I-129F NOA1 : 2014-03-11

I-129F NOA2 : 2014-08-12

Consulate Received : 2014-09-15

Interview Date : 2014-11-13

Interview Result : Approved

Visa Received : 2014-11-15

US Entry : 2014-12-31

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

You need to give us alot more information than this. Are you and the mom not living together? Are you divorced? Do you have visitation? Why don't you have a lawyer?This isn't an immigration situation you need a lawyer if you are being kept from you daughter.

You profile says K1 so you adjusted status and all that. So what exactly is going on?

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

well thank you ,

My situation is little special guys because

1st , im have any kind or i never apply for a visa to go there

2nd , im seen her mum last in september 2011 plus the babie was born in may 2012

in that period of time problems started between me and her mum so she never contacted me again for 3 yeras i trying to restarted the relationship but nothing

and i trying to call her about the divorce and she never answer again

the babie now have 2 years old in may 2012

Filed: Timeline

Sounds to me he got married (probably back in Tunisia) but he never got a visa, and is not in the US. But again, I'm making this up as I'm reading his notes...I may have it wrong, it's not clear....just rationalizing it from this here that I copy paste from his note:

1st , im have any kind or i never apply for a visa to go there <-- he says "never apply for a visa"- so he never actually applied for any visa and then "to go there" sounds like that "there" is US....o.O

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I thought I remembered this guy here's an older post, still not much clearer though

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/333663-k1-visa/

Edited by Ontarkie
Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

I thought I remembered this guy here's an older post, still not much clearer though

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/333663-k1-visa/

So the marriage isn't valid, because she was still married in the USA at the time of their marriage in Tunis. I would assume this means he needs an annulment in Tunis to officially terminate the records there. They can't apply for a CR1, because their marriage wasn't legal, and likely can't apply for a K-1, because they have not legally terminated the invalid marriage in Tunis. Also appears she has no interest in continuing any relationship with this gentleman from Tunis.

OP, you can apply for a tourist visa, which you're likely not to get due to past attempts to immigrate to the USA. There is my old USC girlfriend had my baby in the USA and I want to go there visa. Your child, if they so choose and qualify to sponsor you, can apply for a family reunification visa when they become an adult. But it appears you're not even being given the chance to know your child, and you may not even be on the birth certificate.

I'd suggest you clean up the situation with the marriage in your country, as it wasn't a legal marriage and must be cleaned up legally. Then go on with your life. You former gf has written you out of her and the child's life. You have no power to change that unless she wants it to change. Except hiring a lawyer to fight an international child custody case for you. That also will not get you entry into the USA, but might get you some sort of visitation rights with the child.

K1 from the Philippines
Arrival : 2011-09-08
Married : 2011-10-15
AOS
Date Card Received : 2012-07-13
EAD
Date Card Received : 2012-02-04

Sent ROC : 4-1-2014
Noa1 : 4-2-2014
Bio Complete : 4-18-2014
Approved : 6-24-2014

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.