SAT

Star Rant, The Empire Strikes Wack

2,992 posts in this topic

making vietnamese pork patties today....I think...if i get my last ingredient from amazon.

GC received on the 28th of February, 2014 - no interview, no additional RFE's

Divorced as of September, 2014

NOA1 for ROC 14 October, 2014

Life goes on, my ex-husband is a moron.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

woo geico has brought the rate back down to what he was paying in CO AND that is for both cars, and me listed as a driver. we have switched.

i always thought geico had terribly inflated rates...guess they are pretty competitive after all.

Insider business secret.....well, it's not really a secret

Geico, is owned primarily by Berkshire Hathaway, which in turn is owned by Warren Buffet.

Anyway, Geico actually works on razor thin profits on their auto insurance. because it can. It's a very very stable company when it comes to it's finances. It is carefully ran and continues to grow. You can invest in Geico by buying Berkshire Hathaway stocks :) Check it out.....BRK-A, and BRK-B

making vietnamese pork patties today....I think...if i get my last ingredient from amazon.

And what's the last ingredient, a Vietnamese Potbellied Pig?

Insider business secret.....well, it's not really a secret

Geico, is owned primarily by Berkshire Hathaway, which in turn is owned by Warren Buffet.

Anyway, Geico actually works on razor thin profits on their auto insurance. because it can. It's a very very stable company when it comes to it's finances. It is carefully ran and continues to grow. You can invest in Geico by buying Berkshire Hathaway stocks :) Check it out.....BRK-A, and BRK-B

Why do I want shares in a lizard?

K1 from the Philippines
Arrival : 2011-09-08
Married : 2011-10-15
AOS
Date Card Received : 2012-07-13
EAD
Date Card Received : 2012-02-04

Sent ROC : 4-1-2014
Noa1 : 4-2-2014
Bio Complete : 4-18-2014
Approved : 6-24-2014

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Timeline

Why do I want shares in a lizard?

it's too late for you, ya old fart!

This is for the young 'uns.....

And it's not GEICO, BRK-A and B are shares of Berkshire Hathaway. The Parent company.

it's too late for you, ya old fart!

This is for the young 'uns.....

And it's not GEICO, BRK-A and B are shares of Berkshire Hathaway. The Parent company.

Wasn't Hathaway the secretary on the Beverly Hillbillies? When did she hook up with Berkshire? I think the hillbillies didn't want to be called hillbillies any more and changed their name to Berkshire, so its really Hillbillies and Hathaway.

Edited by Caryh

K1 from the Philippines
AOS
EAD

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Timeline

Wasn't Hathaway the secretary on the Beverly Hillbillies? When did she hook up with Berkshire? I think the hillbillies didn't want to be called hillbillies any more and changed their name to Berkshire, so its really Hillbillies and Hathaway.

yes, and now they're filthy stinkin rich.......

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

2. True story: Last month, when Mrs. T-B. asked me to put her in bed, we were talking, and I told her that she should really get a job. She looked terrified and the next day had broken out in hives. The hives lasted for nearly a week. We concluded that she's allergic to Work!

Sounds like me. ;)

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

And what's the last ingredient, a Vietnamese Potbellied Pig?

pork ground pork. Still waiting on lemongrass though :( it better come today. I had to improvise with dinner last night already.

and you want lizard shares cause the lizard is just too darn cute.

Sounds like me. ;)

:lol:

sounds like the hubs

yes, and now they're filthy stinkin rich.......

Course they are, they've got all that oil money!

K1 from the Philippines
AOS
EAD

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

what was a good website for bicycles again ?

pork ground pork. Still waiting on lemongrass though :( it better come today. I had to improvise with dinner last night already.

and you want lizard shares cause the lizard is just too darn cute.

:lol:

sounds like the hubs

You're gonna grind up the poor pig???

You needed to order lemongrass online? Why not just go buy in your local market? I love baby pig stuffed with lemongrass and then roasted on a open flame, lechon style. Oh man my mouth is watering just thinking about it!

what was a good website for bicycles again ?

looking for a new bike?

http://www.harley-davidson.com/content/h-d/en_US/home.html

K1 from the Philippines
AOS
EAD

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

You're gonna grind up the poor pig???

You needed to order lemongrass online? Why not just go buy in your local market? I love baby pig stuffed with lemongrass and then roasted on a open flame, lechon style. Oh man my mouth is watering just thinking about it!

looking for a new bike?

http://www.harley-davidson.com/content/h-d/en_US/home.html

pig ground up already. They don't have lemongrass at Krogers or Walmart or Target...got no access to anything else and let's face it....the fam is not worth a bike ride of 20 miles juts for lemongrass..so sadly i got the dried one :(

oh I wish .....that bike would be awesome....

pig ground up already. They don't have lemongrass at Krogers or Walmart or Target...got no access to anything else and let's face it....the fam is not worth a bike ride of 20 miles juts for lemongrass..so sadly i got the dried one :(

oh I wish .....that bike would be awesome....

dried lemongrass? eeewwwww

If you had that bike, you'd drive 20 miles for the people down the street to get them a pack of gum.

Buy one get one granola at Target. WOOT!

Almost walked away because the prices were too high but then my husband saw the sign.

Got some good ones!

Don't take much to make you happy.

K1 from the Philippines
AOS
EAD

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

dried lemongrass? eeewwwww

If you had that bike, you'd drive 20 miles for the people down the street to get them a pack of gum.

Don't take much to make you happy.

that is true lol granted....even if i don't i would still bike all that way but with the traffic being the way it is....it would be a little too risky...especially me being me.....

in other news....I saw 2 beavers, 3 bunnies, 1 fawn, 10 birds and 3 squirrels. Did not kill any.